OptiContacts.com Reviews

08/29/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 384 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Aug 26, 2015
    Everything seems to be quick and easy.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    They couldve offer some type of initiative for first time customers like free shipping or a percentage off of the total.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    confusing... no real help for online
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I thought the processing fee at the end was quite the sucker punch.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    never heard of them, but found them through a Google search. If they fulfill the order as efficiently as the ordering process I will be a very happy camper.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great prices, I looked extensively online and found this site to be the least expensive.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    this is a very convenient way to reorder contacts.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    The only frustrating thing was that on the website, it said that all eligible orders over $129 would get free shipping. My order was $203 and I did NOT get free shipping. How disappointing. I cannot understand why not?

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. If your product total was over $129 and a shipping fee has been charged it would be because your order came through on a special link that offers the lenses at a promotional price. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Very easy to reorder contact lenses. Wide variety of payment methods and quick shipping, plus lowest prices.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    there was no place to tell you that I didn't need to send Rx because there was no strength

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Even though the lenses you have ordered may be for cosmetic purposes a valid contact lens prescription is still required. Contact lenses are considered a medical product and we cannot dispense the lenses without a ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2015
    The offer was misleading. I only added the glasses because it said i would get the voucher after. Now I have an extra pair that I could have gone without or at the very least waited till after rreceiving the order to get.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any confusion. As mentioned on our website the FREEGLASSES1 coupon will offer you a Free Glasses Voucher that will be emailed to you after you place the current order. It is like a bonus you are ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Your prices are the same as everyone else, when i first ordered you were cheaper so Im not sure I will use you next time.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Please note you used to order a different product in the past which has been discontinued. The type of lens you have ordered in your most recent order has a fixed minimum selling price imposed by the manufacturer. We ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I found the ordering process on the site to be VERY slow. The site took a long time to process after clicking
  • Aug 16, 2015
    They have the best prices and my order is always shipped fast. Been ordering since 2010.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    i think it's misleading to say that a person can get $5 off a purchase and then find it's only if 4 boxes are bought. too tired to keep searching for lenses, so i bought them.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    constant reminder emails are a bit much but satisfied overall
    Aug 24, 2015
    Awesome all the way around..I will be ordering again
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I appreciate the price of the contacts. However, it took 2 attempts to get that price. I first started an order and saw the additional charges which made the contacts higher than another website which offered free shipping. Upon trying to get back to the other website to order with free shipping, another offer from OpticContacts popped up in which the price was $10 lower which paid the shipping and made the contacts less expensive than the site I was going back to. Just tell me the bottom line 1st.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    I will definitely keep purchasing from here. The whole process was easy and the contacts work and feel great!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Major communication glitch within OptiContacts.com. Spoke to & email'd Company to arrange shipment out of Country as I had to leave US for family emergency. OptiContacts still sent Order to US address after acknowledging the request. I had to make several special arrangements with US Post Office and have friend pick up Order to resend to Asia. My last order with OptiContacts were bad too. They sent incorrect prescription lenses and delayed the Order because the lenses have to be re-ordered from manufacturer. Will NEVER EVER order from OptiContacts.com !

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry about all the trouble with your order. Unfortunately you have not provided us with any order or personal details therefore we are unable to pull up the order and try to assist you in any way. Mistakes, ... Read full response »