OptiContacts.com Reviews

01/28/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 258 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Jan 24, 2015
    S&H charges take away from overall satisfaction.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel that way. Even considering these fees, we guarantee our total price to be the lowest on the web, and it's backed by a 7 day price guarantee which can be viewed at: ... Read full response »
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I may give it higher marks once I see what comes in my purchase. Thank you!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Super easy reorder!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    One of the codes "HIDDEN" did not work and was not recognized. This was a code shown on your site to click for surprise/special offers. Also, there were two rebate offer options...it was not overtly clear that if you clicked on one vs. the other that that's the option you would get. But otherwise, I found your whole site and checkout process SUPER user friendly, and I'm not an easy sell.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the technical issues you have experienced. We are showing you have successfully applied the instant rebate offer and the $50 Annual Supply Reorder voucher to your current order as well as the ... Read full response »
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Love the prices and easy hassle free ordering.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    It would be nice if you offered Google Checkout
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I liked the place but they don´t have international shipping to South America...it would be nice to have it.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Had an issue with the doctors office, but OptiContacts was quick to inform me of the issue, worked with me by providing other options and were very polite. Great customer service, thank you!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Fast delivery, good price, good service Love Opticontacts.com :)
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I get very frustrated with this website, It almost feels like I'm being tricked or cheated. When I tried to simply reorder my prescription contacts I was given the highest price. But when I tried shopping the price I found you offered a better deal. That makes me really hesitant to order from you in the future. The only reason I completed my order today was because my prescription expires soon and you have it on file. If you wanted to show customer loyalty you would offer returning customers your best deal!

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. When trying to reorder you have entered in your shopping cart the Acuvue Oasys 6 packs. The manufacturer has discontinued this product and moreover starting 10/1/14 they have also imposed a minim price of $34.00/box that ... Read full response »
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Received ordered product very quickly and price was the best I out there.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Overall very satisfied with the shoppnig experience.
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I shop for the best price every time I need something. Yall had the best price at this time.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Best price I could find on contacts.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Looking forward to trying my new contact lenses..
    Jan 23, 2015
    I was very pleased how quickly my contact lenses arrived! I used to order from Wahlgreens on line and they took at least a week to get them. Thank you!
  • Jan 11, 2015
    First time I have viewed or used this site, but pricing seemed the most competitive I could find. Once my contacts are received, I will know the overall success of my purchase experience.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    The product met expectations and reliability with tracking my order was outstanding.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    Product delivery took way too long. UPS sent order from Florida to Virginia then to California. Not sure if product was incorrectly labeled as such or the shipper UPS made the error. Took over 10 days to get item ordered. Products were exactly as I ordered - I'm thankful too because I almost ran out of contacts. When ordering make sure you give yourself over 2 weeks to get products and don't make the mistake I did.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We have checked the address labeled on the package and it is correct, you may do so as well and double check the address printed on your package. We are not sure if UPS misrouted the package of if this would be their ... Read full response »
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Super easy! Ordered contacts while on a road trip. Fast easy and waiting for them to be there when I get home so I can see again.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Ordered in my car off my phone while traveling! That's how Easy it was to order! Came in the mail right on time. No waiting no worries!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Great pricing on contact lens. Shipping is a little high, but the cost of the contacts makes up for it. Used them before and received my contacts super quick. Great company!
    Jan 21, 2015
    Receiving my contacts was a bit slow, took about 2-1/2 weeks, had received a communication that my lens were on backorder. Luckily I still had a couple of my old ones, so the slow shipping didn't bother me. Contacting customer service for another issue, I ended up leaving a message. They took action on the message but never told me (either by email or a call), but I could tell that what I requested was handled, just would have been nice to receive a confirmation.