OptiContacts.com Reviews

06/30/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 339 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

Easiest reorder. quick delivery
  • Jun 25, 2015
    First time shoping here and I believe the prices are great
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Although you just barely had the lowest prices, I did not appreciate being shown over $30 worth of a processing fee AFTER I had entered all of my contact info. I also did not appreciate placing an almost $200 order only to find that my small and light boxes of contacts did not qualify for the free shipping over $129. PLEASE list all costs up front, otherwise, it just feels like game playing on your part. I would rather pay more per contact lens than your contrived processing fee, which is more on the order of $3-5 on other sites

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. A processing fee is charged on all orders and this fee is itemized on the second page of checkout and included in the total cost shown on the last page before completing your order. Regarding the shipping charges, if the ... Read full response »
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate and the prices were very competitive!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I am pretty satisfied. The order was not as easy to edit as i would like.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Thank you for ease of ordering and I hope to have a quick delivery!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Tengo una receta para un par de optima toric y no hay cilindro de -3.25, por lo tanto los buscaré en otro lugar.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. You may be looking at the wrong product. Optima Toric does not come in cylinders up to -1.75 however Optima Toric MTO comes in the parameters you need. The product can be found here: ... Read full response »
  • Jun 23, 2015
    store credit vocher code wouldn't work

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that. Please contact us at 1-888-678-4201 or service@ OptiContacts.com and we will be more than happy to apply the credit for you. Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Thank you for having such reasonably priced contacts! The other websites were twice as expensive!!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Ordering process is quick and easy. I get the contacts sent to my door, and it's cheaper than getting them from my eye doctor.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    My experience has been good so far as it is my first time hopefully it all works out. They site was easy & straight forward!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    very good experience. Easiest online process by far!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Good prices, but last time I ordered, I ordered two packs of contacts for each eye so I would get the free shipping. Now there's no free shipping. Ticked me off.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Made it so easy for me. Love the idea to send email pic of the rx
    Jun 25, 2015
    Easy to use website. I was directed to your site from Amazon, otherwise, I would not have known about your company. Good experience all around.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Excellent services and quality, fast shipping, the best prices. I love it!!!!
    Jun 23, 2015
    opti coactact in the best services, too fast delivery, excellent costumer services.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Good prices
    Jun 23, 2015
    I'm ver y satisfied with my purchase.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    I love the fact that the contacts themselves were half the price of what my optometrist's office charges. I am extremely unhappy with the amount charged for shipping and handling. While the total price was still very good, I feel the shipping and handling are a total rip-off considering what other online merchants charge. It is also an extremely bad deal if you have to return the product for any reason -- fully one third the cost will not get refunded because it's not for "the product."

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed a processing fee is charged on all order and it is indicated on the page where you select your shipping method (2nd page of checkout). Even considering this fee, we guarantee our total price to be the lowest on ... Read full response »
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    I haven't tried them I'm still wearing the trial the doctor gave sp far I love air optix 100× better than acuve, keep selling air optix please for astigmatism! !
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    i have bought my contacts for 4 yrs. now from opticontacts i am pleased with sevice i reccomend them
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    OptiContacts.com provide the most economical prices and the best delivery options for contacts, Outstanding service and products.