OptiContacts.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

OptiContacts.com Reviews

10/19/2017
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 278 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Sep 27, 2017
    Opticontacts has very good products but for cheaper! I go to my doctors for the eye exam but buy the contacts from this website.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    More expensive than other options but quicker for me to order since my info is already entered from other orders.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    I donĀ“t understand why increases the prices all time, and put hidden values
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Sep 27, 2017
    Great customer service, my contacts arrived quickly and the price cannot be best
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Clear interface, fast shipping. I would recommend OptiContacts.com prices found through search engines, not from the re-order via e-mail or account options.
    Love the low prices!
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Great! Convenient and quick. Would recommend to anyone.
    Shipping could be cheaper
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Love it!
  • Sep 25, 2017
    The coupon deal was kind of a let down. Only $5 off after spending $100. And I don't even get free shipping for spending over one hundred dollars. Everything else was fine. Pretty good prices on contacts and easy to order.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Awesome site, hate the price hike though!
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Good Service
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I appreciate the easy ordering and affordable prices
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Had some ripped and was sent another pair. Great service
  • Sep 22, 2017
    It's great because they send you a reminder to reorder so I'm never without contacts and I feel like their pricing is competitive.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Higher price after clicking reorder via email from previous purchase, significantly cheaper price entering site as new customer. Pricing games.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Easy to order. Competitive pricing.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Sep 21, 2017
    I love ordering from OptiContacts. My orders are shipped fast and accurate.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    This was my first time ordering from this website. I found it through a Google search. The prices were great and the website was easy to navigate through. I hope to order my next box of contact lenses from this company.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I used to get less expensive contacts. But recently my doctor recommended I switch to more expensive ones. So my only negativity in this experience was the price. In the past, Opticontacts has been the cheaper online retailer, so I didnt even look at other retailers. However, I just looked at 1800 contacts, and it looks like I could have gotten a better deal through them. They list their contacts at 69.99 for a box of 90. Which is $280 for 4 boxes. I spent $323. So unless opti-contacts is able to match their price, and refund me the difference, I think I'll need to ask for a refund, and then buy from 1800 contacts. Please let me know if you think you can match their price, and refund me the difference.