OptiContacts.com Reviews

05/27/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 340 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• May 4, 2015
    Contacts lenses were the cheapest I've seen in a while on-line. The Purchase process was quick and simple.
  • May 3, 2015
    Your ordering procedure is not clear at all; the coupon required separate submit, which should be in the same processing when placing the order. That unclear made me submitted the order twice; one without the coupon discount and one with. It will create the confusion on your side as well.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are not sure exactly what coupon you have tried to apply. From the issues you were mentioning this would be the $5 store credit offered on a 4 boxes purchase. This coupon will offer you a store credit that can be ... Read full response »
  • May 3, 2015
    Great cheap prices! Lower than every website I checked, including Walmart.com and Visiondirect.com.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I am very unhappy that the email offer I received to entice me to re-order from opti-contacts was actually a higher price than I could find on-line. And then when I entered the promo code GC10 the order said the $10.00 off would be applied after check out but it was not. I would have placed the order elsewhere had I known the coupon code would not be applied to my order.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any confusion. By entering coupon code GC10 in your order you will automatically receive a $10 Gift Card that can be applied on your next order. For mode details please check out the email you have ... Read full response »
  • Apr 30, 2015
    No comments at this time
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Promotional discount should have been given to the first time customers even on a single quantity purchases

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we do not offer at the moment a 'first time customer' discount no matter how many items you have in the shopping cart. We offer the same low costs and coupons to everyone as we feel it is only fair for new ... Read full response »
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I felt uneasy that the coupon code I used for store credit was not included in the total at check out. But I'm happy with my purchase overall.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I don't appreciate the following: 1) hidden processing fees 2) my order was sitting uncompleted in my shopping cart. When I completed the order after receiving a reminder email, approximately a week or two after originally contemplated placing the order, the amount for free shipping threshold changed and I ended up having to pay shipping 3) I thought I was being offered a $5 reduction in purchase price by entering a coupon code. It ended up being a credit voucher to be used on my next order and must be used by the end of February. It likely will go unused as I just ordered a years worth of contact lenses.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Please note there are no hidden charged on our orders. all fees are itemized during the ordering process and included in the total cost shown on the last page of checkout. Also the free shipping threshold has always been ... Read full response »
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Applicable promo codes would not apply, error codes rec'd, and had to checkout with the discounts. Got kicked out of checkout 3x.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that, there was either a glitch in the system of your order was not eligible for some reason for the coupons you were trying to apply. Either way please contact us so we may assist you with your ... Read full response »
  • Apr 29, 2015
    My first time ordering from this merchant. I was surprised by the shipping fee.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    First time using the contact reorder process and it was simple!
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Quick and easy
    May 3, 2015
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    Web site made it easy to find the contacts I needed. Putting prescription information was simple. The leg work of confirming prescription was done by them. I received the contacts in less than 5 days and they were $50 cheaper than at the optometrist! I am a very satisfied customer.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Your service is excellent. Your products are superior. Thanks
    May 4, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I like your contacts very much and I will continue to order from you when I sent a contact back I always got one in return thank you very much perry
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Easy experience and after a little shopping around I found your prices to be much more competitive than the local merchants and other online retailers. Thank you
    May 1, 2015
    Excellent fast and reliable!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    did not receive my order as yet and I need them within the next 10 days.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that. Any delay in processing an order is brought to your attention via email. Please contact us and provide us with your order details so we may see what the hold up is and try to speed up your ... Read full response »
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    Good prices, pleasure to work with