OptiContacts.com Reviews

07/30/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 341 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Jul 12, 2015
    don't quote a price to lure customers in and then not honor that price....same for free shipping

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We will never quote a price that is not available on our website. Also certain promotional offers do not qualify for free shipping. The eligibility for free shipping requires that the products be regular priced where the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 12, 2015
    i have been buying contacts from opticontacts.com for about a year and they always have the best price. I have been wearing contacts for 10 years and always paid way too much for them. I'm glad I decided to research other websites to find a better price because I'm very happy with opticontacts and I wish i found them sooner. The shipping is also very quick and only costs about $7 which is also a good thing. I recommended opticontacts to my boyfriend because he was used to paying alot of money through another website and his always took a long time to ship.. his brand of contacts happened to be on sale on opticontacts and he needed some as soon as possible because he only had one left. i told him to use opticontacts because verifying hour prescription and shipping was so quick he'd have them in just a few days and he bought 2 boxes for about half the price he was used to paying, and they were at the front door within a few days. Both of us will be customers for as long as we wear contacts.. which will be a very long time.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Why the high handling fee??
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Re-ordering my contacts was so easy! I'm really happy that it took a couple of minutes and I was done!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Is my first time in this site and I have a very good experience
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Nice to ship this product on line
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I am upset because they promised a coupon and i never received it

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1-888-678-4201 or service@OptiContacts.com and let us know what coupon your were trying to apply so we may fix that for you. Thank you for choosing OptiContacts.com!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Great price & quality product.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I think shipping charges are too much, and a processing charge shouldn't be applied. Other sites dont charge processing fees and shipping is reduced, but price of contacts are slightly more. Ends up evening or in long run mostly.
    TEXT IS TOO SMALL TO READ CLEARLY ON ORDER FORM
  • Jul 8, 2015
    The checkout was a bit lengthy but it may have been beause this was my first shopping on the site. Excellent prices comparitively speaking! Shipping costs very high for this product and the length of shipping time.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    I was incredibly pleased to find that OptiContacts.com had the product I was looking for at a significant discount from other websites. I was pleased with the shipping speed and the an pleased with the quality of the product so far. I will likely buy from this site again!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Thank you for sending me messages reminding me I haven't finished my order.
    Jul 11, 2015
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great first time experience; choice products and great prices.
    Jul 9, 2015
    OptiContacts is by far the least expensive contact retailer online. Additionally, I went on several online contact retailer sites, and theirs is also one of the most user friendly sites. I have already recommended this site to two friends who buy their contacts through other sites.
    Jul 10, 2015
    I was contacted by customer service to verify my address, speedy delivery!
    Jul 10, 2015
    Repeat customer. Wil buy from again.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Quick and easy. Excellent price compared to Costco, eye provider, and other online options (including insurance coverage, rebate, etc.)
    Jul 10, 2015
    Order came within 2 days instead of the stated 5-7 days with free shipping!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I hope this can be delivered promptly. Thank you.
    Jul 8, 2015
    Good
  • Jun 23, 2015
    My experience has been good so far as it is my first time hopefully it all works out. They site was easy & straight forward!
    Jul 12, 2015