OptiContacts.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

OptiContacts.com Reviews

09/22/2017
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 333 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Aug 21, 2017
    Reorder was $32 when the actual price I bought it on ur site was $23. You almost got me and thats unacceptable. Otherwise great site.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I'm a repeat customer. Offer your repeat customers a discount every once in a while. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to shop around for a better deal.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    This is the only place I will order my contacts from.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    good priceease of use of site
  • Aug 19, 2017
    Nice
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I love this site
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Difficult to confirm that the rebate will be sent to be with purchase. Would be nice to see it in the cart
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I have recommended this site to all of my coworkers thanks guys love Ya!!!
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Always low prices and free shipping - I always purchase my contacts from opticontacts! They do charge a processing fee, which is basically like paying for shipping costs.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Aug 16, 2017
    It is okay
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Great prices everytime.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    They should offer shipping that is *actually* free, without the minimum purchase requirement.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I think you need to have better prices for shipping options. The prices just go right back to the same price as other instore or online retailers and its hindering me from ordering from you guys more often. If I wanted to pay 7.00 in shipping I would just go to the store and literally pay the same price.
    Quick, easy and affordable
    Better than 1800contacts
  • Aug 12, 2017
    I reordered for a 3rd time. Bery easy and quick. Probably will order again. Shipping is fast. Thanks
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    Very fast shipping - impressive!
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    I really needed to get new contacts and OptiContacts.com was sending me reminder emails that I was due for a new set and it helped motivate me to actually go and buy new contacts because I can be forgetful at times!
  • Aug 11, 2017
    I love ordering from this site! It's always super easy to order. I always receive my products quickly and without any concerns. I have been shopping for 5 years and I will continue to use this site!
  • Aug 11, 2017
    enjoy buying here...quick and easy