Organic Pet Boutique Reviews

04/18/2015
Organic Pet Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Organic Pet Boutique is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2015.

Organic Pet Boutique Rating

More About Organic Pet Boutique

Recent Reviews for Organic Pet Boutique

• Apr 15, 2015
    love this site, great quality
  • Apr 12, 2015
    The harnesses for small dogs work very well!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Very please with the mesh harnesses for my Yorkie.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    great product great prices
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Great site-has the products I am looking for at good prices-shipping has been fast.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Youshould offer free shipping to Canada as well.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    The reason I did not give a 10 across the board is because first time I placed an order I did not receive and had to request a refund from PayPal. I wanted to give this merchant another chance because they have excellent products and competitive prices.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Very satisfied with the entire transaction at Organic Pet a Boutique. I would recommend this business to others.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    This is the only online retailer who has all three Stella & Chewy Raw Freeze Dried chicken, lamb and beef dinners. It is also the easiest to access.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Great Value,the products I needed were all in stock, and on sale, plus i was able to also use an online coupon. THANKS
    Apr 18, 2015
    Great value, great selection
  • Apr 1, 2015
    love the selection . I like all the information that is listed about each product.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Thank you. I love this sight. Prices are great. I looked at several and you had more variety and better prices. Thanks again. Got two baby pugs, needed a harness. Thanks. Please ship soon.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I was unhappy that it stated free shipping for orders over $50.00 but I was charged shipping anyway.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Love to order from you! Great products!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Always love these harnesses, have bought them several times in all different colors. Our dog doesn't get choked when he pulls on the leash. He gets many compliments on how great they look on him. Price seems a little high but was able to use a coupon that helped make it more affordable. I always try and recommend these harnesses when I see our neighbors using regular collars that choke their dogs when they pull and I hear them gasping. Shipping is fare, product comes quick enough.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Nice selection for Pets
    Apr 4, 2015
    Love the Puppia vest.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great place to shop, great service, and great prices.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I wanted to have a card with my gift.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I found the pet harness I like from this vendor. It was well prides and came in a variety of colors.
    Mar 25, 2015
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great variety, deals and prices!!
    Mar 24, 2015