Origins Reviews

02/11/2016
Origins Ratings and User Reviews. Origins is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8164 reviews.
Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring a... Show More Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring and visitors can register for email updates regarding special offers, new products and free samples.
Circle of Excellence - Origins

2012 Winner

Origins Rating

More About Origins

Recent Reviews for Origins

• Feb 11, 2016
    I have been an origins customer for past 6 + years. I have been very pleased with my results and dont even think about switching to other brands
    I LOVE the products!!!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    La calidad de los productos son muy Buenos, me encantan hasta ahora todo lo que he tratado lo he comprador de Nuevo por mi lo comprari todooooo por tal razon siempre espero los cupones para regalarme mucho mas. Hoy compre dos productos nuevos y se que quedare enamoradas de ellos. Loca que me lleguen ya que el shipping es bastante rapido lo cual me encata.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love Origins - their products keep me looking fresh and rejuvenated.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    They are a bit pricey, but I do love the products. Wish they had more to choose from for eye shadows and less expensive. Dual colors would be nice with an applicator for under $20 for eye shadow.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    This is the worst website to navigate! It does not offer a bar to type in what you want. So they not only changed their website but also the look of the product. This is my second attempt to order. The first time I gave up. Had it not been for the discount and free shipping I wouldn't have persevered. Sad to say, I've been using this product for about 15 years and as much as I love it I will be hard pressed to go on again without major incentives. In addition, when you put a product in cart it doesn't have anywhere on the screen to checkout. I had to add another one just to get to checkout and then remove. I did not care for not appreciate how they have their reward program set so you have to bypass and also the way they added the additional monies to donate to Breast cancer. Shabbily done and unorganized.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Hve practically all my life used Origins. Love Perfect World!~!!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    love their spot remover. been using since my college days over 10 years now.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I like that the ingrediants in the products are all natural.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    My wife loves this Origins product. But we do not have a store close by to obtain it. So glad for the online availability.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I want to review the product but how?
    Feb 11, 2016
    I love the quality of the products they offer.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Hopefully the product is good! Never tried it before.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I haven't used Origins in many years. I'm happy to try it again.