Origins Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Origins Reviews

10/21/2017
Origins Ratings and User Reviews. Origins is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 5109 reviews.
Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring a... Show More Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring and visitors can register for email updates regarding special offers, new products and free samples.
Circle of Excellence - Origins

2012 Winner

Origins Rating

More About Origins

Recent Reviews for Origins

• Oct 20, 2017
    I had a little difficulty getting my choices to go through on my iPad. Other than that, the process was fine.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    good
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I love your products- have been using them for about 7 years.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Great products... Love Love Love origins.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    More improvements on decoration of products
    Love the products...
  • Oct 09, 2017
    I have sensitive skin and have used Origins for many years. I used to purchase at our local Macy's but the store closed. My skin feels fresh and clean after using face wash and I intend to be a customer for life.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I am new to origins and have found that they are amazing and natural.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Origin skin care products are my favorites.
    LOVE this company
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I have been using the Peppermint Sensory Therapy and love it. I use it before bedtime and it seems to help me fall asleep quicker and sleep more restfully.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Was given origins by daughter in law for gift 3 years ago. Lived it. Used to buy at Macy's no longer available there.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I recently started using it and love it although a little pricy
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I love origins skincare, its the only one that seems to work for me! Thank you for being awesome.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    one comment-i used a code for money off my purchase bo917--kept getting rejected- live chat told me to use numeric 0 not alphabet o-it went through
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Wish I could get the Origins Ginger RUSH year-round. It's my favorite! LOVE the mascara!
    I love Origins!
  • Oct 04, 2017
    I love Origin products. I've been using them for over 15 years.
    Oct 20, 2017
    I love Origin products and will continue to purchase them.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Oct 20, 2017
    Great products, became aware of Origins thru a gift sample. Love the product.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Hi guys ,I was having some breakout on my face since I moved to USA 4year s ago ,due to the change of environment and have tried everything I know to get my face back to what it was but nothing work ,so last week Monday I was talking to my sister in Malaysia about my breakout and she told about this beautiful product called ORIGINS and she fedex a sample to me and ask me to try it for 4days tell her the results and did the results was unexplainable .OmG I can believe my face in four days 😭 so I decided to get mine.i wanted to say A BIG FAT THANK YOU to origins may the almighty God Bless your company more than your current expectations.thanks so much.