Origins Reviews

09/04/2015
Origins Ratings and User Reviews. Origins is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3733 reviews.
Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring a... Show More Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring and visitors can register for email updates regarding special offers, new products and free samples.
Circle of Excellence - Origins

2012 Winner

Origins Rating

More About Origins

Recent Reviews for Origins

• Sep 4, 2015
    I was happy to see that I could order this product online.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I've been using Origins for about 15 years. I love it! I even got my mom using it. It's a great, true to their word, QUALITY company. I truly cannot complain.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    please provide more details and descriptions on products
  • Sep 3, 2015
    It's good, my friend recommends it to me and I find it really useful.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    kinda good but the promotion isn't as good as Lancome.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I want to find some more specific information about the ingredients in the product, because I have some allergies and I want to make sure I won't be allergic to this product. It's a little bit hard for me to find it. Eg, does it contain salicylic acid. Besides this, it's a gorgeous online shopping experience.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The website appeared to be not working properly in my browser (Chrome) and I had to refresh the pages a few times to load all of the buttons. Also, the "special offers" tab mentioned something about 3 free samples and when I clicked on it, it took me to a page that made it unclear what I had to do to proceed. I ended up having the samples in my cart, but that wasn't clear until I was ready to check out.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I do not understand why when I choose the 15 % promotion you removed my complimentary gift with purchase. If you are trying to encourage customers to try out you skincare products you should not remove the complimentary product. My sister purchased an item worth $70 plus tax and she chose the 15% off and you removed the complimentary product. It hardly costs a lot of money to give a complimentary product along with the 15 % discount. This shows a cheap business practice to me.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    That is first time that get this brand. My friends they always use it. I got a lot of the pore on my face ,and my friend let me use the cleanser, after I wash my face it look so clean,doesn't feel too dry,it was very fresh, I love it .
  • Sep 3, 2015
    This is my first time purchasing a product from Origins. I'm looking forward to see how effective the mask it!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Love the Perfect World Cleaser for skin balancing, clean feeling!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    First time to try, willing to see the amazing results
    love the natural ingedients
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I had trouble locating the 15% off code for a first time buyer upon check-out. I would not have had any trouble if the cod had been reiterated in the email that was sent to me, thank you. I am purchasing your product on the advice of my dermatologist who is very knowledgeable. I have allergies and sensitive eyes and tremendously value her recommendations, so I am sure you have a great product for me, thank you!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I was drawn to the site because I was looking for environmentally friendly makeup. I was also impressed with the quality of products. I look forward to receiving my first order.
    Sep 4, 2015
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I really like shopping here, please forgive my English is not good enough
    Sep 3, 2015
  • Aug 20, 2015
    e My only criticism of the website is that on the makeup shades, they do not show up from lightest to darkest. I had to guess by the name and color sample on which one my match my skin tone. I am hoping I guessed correctly, otherwise, I may be finding out about their return policy.
    Sep 4, 2015
    I have tried many, many skin care products. I usually return them due to them being ineffective or harsh on my skin. I have had no such problems with Origins. I will definitely be a faithful customer.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    I love Origins and will never stray from their All or Nothing finisher. The shipping was slow, but that's my only complaint. It's worth waiting for!