Origins Reviews

01/31/2015
Origins Ratings and User Reviews. Origins is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8660 reviews.
Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring a... Show More Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring and visitors can register for email updates regarding special offers, new products and free samples.
Circle of Excellence - Origins

2012 Winner

Origins Rating

More About Origins

Recent Reviews for Origins

• Jan 30, 2015
    One of the samples of the gwp was sold out, hoping they send me a replacement sku.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have been using Origins for 20 years and I love it. I have tried other brands that claim they are great but none compares to Origins. I highly recommend all of the products.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Disappointed that they are advertising free samples; however, they are out of stock when you go to include them. Think 2 day free shipping should be allowed along with another promo code when I spend $215 at a time. Thought extra shipping charges were ridiculous for that much.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    It's really good and all my friends think it's amazing.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love the ginger products I've bought for years & have many bought for others as well~like the plantscription products I use...great experience each time I purchase.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love all the free samples! Very cool.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love the products, although they are a bit pricey for me to purchase very often. Also, I hate buying online and much prefer to shop in a store and talk to a knowledgeable sales person (love Beverly in the Beachwood Mall outside of Cleveland), but your closest stores (Pittsburgh and Cleveland) are a couple of hours drive away.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    A friend of mine gave me one of her samples bragging about how good your product was. Now I order when I can and have friends that order. Great products wish I could afford more!! Thank you!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I've tried many lip stains, glosses, and shimmers. Origins is my favorite!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    would like to see products for smooth skin with pore minimizing
    The website did not work correctly yesterday on my windows 8.1 tablet
  • Jan 30, 2015
    The products are very good for sensitive skin
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love the smell and feel of this product (smoothing souffle)
  • Jan 30, 2015
    really, a magazine subscription scam? you really rope people into this survey with the $100 value offer. Had I know it was this scam I would have not taken the survey. thanks but no thanks
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I wish some of the gift sets would be re- stocked more rapidly!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    It'd be great if the moisturizers have bigger size option
    Jan 30, 2015
    it'd be great if the product comes with a larger size.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I don't like the fact that I had to sign in to make a purchase. I forgot my password and was locked out. I had to use another email address to get in. Not happy about that experience at all.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I love the Origins products and recommend them to my friends and family.
    Jan 30, 2015
    I like the Origins products and will recommend them to my friends.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I have SEVERE allergies to almost all cosmetics. I can only wear Origins and Mac - and Mac is very expensive! My daughter turned me on to your products and I'm very happy with them.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I actually started using the Ginger Souffle cream on my face to treat my extreme flakiness for my rosacea. I have medicated creams that work less successfully than this cream, which is actually meant for your body! I figured that if it could do that, it must be great, so I'm trying more! I like the combo deals, but wish the 3 face wash combo. was still available. I'm sure it'll be around again at some point or in another gift package. I really like face washes and hydration is an issue. I wouldn't mind my words or being called to advertise for you guys. Your products are very high quality, which is apparent from the results on my face. Thanks!
    Jan 30, 2015
    I was impressed and excited that I got a personalized email!!!! thanking me for my comments about your Ginger Souffle product and its helpfulness for my rosacea. I told several people about my order and also about how excited I was that I got a personalized email response. I also figured that my comments might be good as a marketing idea or plan since I said that the body cream worked better on my face than the prescription cream did that I was prescribed by a dermatologist. That says something remarkable about your product. My boyfriend has a very sensitive nose (I actually can't wear perfume around him, he's so sensitive), but he is okay with the Origins Ginger smell. Thanks!