Origins Reviews

07/24/2014
Origins Ratings and User Reviews. Origins is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5254 reviews.
Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring a... Show More Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring and visitors can register for email updates regarding special offers, new products and free samples.
Circle of Excellence - Origins

2012 Winner

Origins Rating

More About Origins

Recent Reviews for Origins

• Jul 23, 2014
    I love Origins products. They're natural and gentle and they smell fantastic without harsh fragrances.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Bring back rain and shine lip product line!!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love Origins moisturizers and never buy anywhere else.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I've used Origins products for years and still enjoy the results as my skin changes with aging.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Vitazing is a perfect product for me. I do not feel or look like I am wearing makeup with it and it covers age spots enough so that I do not have to use concealers. It is quick and easy.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I just made my first purchase today to try a new eyeliner. I recently developed an allergy to eyeliner that has an ingredient carmine in it. I contacted this company, Origins, via their website for info about ingredients and received a quick reply. Hence my current purchase of an eyeliner without carmine
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This is the only place I know to get some of these products. Don't disappear on me!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great products. Please don't sell my information to any other people.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I trust the product. I never had any allergic reaction to whatever products I was using; what is more important is that the products helped scars caused by biopsies heal faster. Thank you Origins and Dr. Weil.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Can't get enough of this stuff!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I use this product daily as a foundation, and love it!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love Origins products! My favorite is the ginger line, but I also use other products
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I was disappointed that you discontinued my favorite lipstick, Sherry Baby. I would have bought that too.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    More coupon like buy one get one free. I have never received those coupon even though I have spent lots of money with the brand already
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love Origins. Have been using their product for over 20 years.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I've been a customer for 10 years. I am always satisfied with the quality of the products I use. Origins is a great place to shop for make-up and skin care needs and gifts for friends and family. Shopping online is quick, easy, and convenient. I love that Origins includes free samples almost every time I make an online purchase - such a perk!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    The item I purchased had definitely changed from when I bought it before. The perfume is A LOT weaker. I got Ginger scent perfume.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I shop at origins on-line due to their no animal testing policy. It is also convenient as we are at least 150 miles from an Origins store;I appreciate the ease of the on-line site. The products feel great on the skinand are fantastic!
    Jul 23, 2014
    I love origins; great, natural products that feel great on the skin with no animal-testing.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I was recently introduced to the product from my friend. I used her lotion and didn't want to give it back. I ordered some for myself today.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I ordered what I thought was body lotion. It turned out to be some sort of liquid, that I can use how? with cotton balls? really?