Origins Reviews

04/17/2015
Origins Ratings and User Reviews. Origins is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5634 reviews.
Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring a... Show More Origins features aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in a collection of skin care, color, bath/body, lifestyle, and sensory therapy products for men and women. Shoppers will also find mineral scrubs, sleep aids, dog shampoos and aromatic products to help relieve cold symptoms. The site provides information on reflexology, affirmations and the mandala ring and visitors can register for email updates regarding special offers, new products and free samples.
Circle of Excellence - Origins

2012 Winner

Origins Rating

More About Origins

Recent Reviews for Origins

• Apr 5, 2015
    I LOVE IT!! Honestly have never had such a smooth face in my life. I don't even wear makeup on my face anymore...just mascara. That's why I'm trying the CC cream out this go around!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I like the cleanser. I love that we saw no indecently dressed women on the website. The focus is on the products as it should be.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    More discounts and samples are preferred.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    A salesperson (Chelsea) in the VA Beach branch gave me a mini facial and a few free samples, and they worked. I was pleased with the results and overall experience of Origins.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    you need to revamp or upgrade your website.
    I love Origins
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Excited about the samples! Optimistic to try the product due to what I have read from reviews. Site was easy to navigate and shop.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    My first purchase. Looking forward to using it!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I like more recommdation when I select the products online. More detail description.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Love the products! I also like getting the samples when I order.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I hope Origins can creats better face moistures and lotions!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I love the packaging of Origins as well as their products! I've tried stuff from my friends which I love and I can't wait to try my new mask.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    One of my friends recommended me to try this brand. If it works for me, I will keep using origins.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I like the original Ginger body cream better than the souffle one but you don't have it any more...........bummer!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    really love the theme of nature and organic.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Excellent quality of products!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    The birthday discount code sent to my email didn't work. And not all the customer service representative seems to know how to deal with this situation. Therefore, it took me longer than usual to complete this order.
    Apr 5, 2015
    The size of the product I purchased is smaller than I would have expected.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Hard to find foundation (Stay Tuned) under the heading of Makeup. Only found it when I went to best sellers.
    Apr 5, 2015