OrnamentShop Reviews

01/20/2017
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1379 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2016 Platinum

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Jan 18, 2017
    I love the products I purchase from Ornament Shop. Each year all 5 of my grandchildren get an Ornament so when they have trees of their owns, they will have special ones to decorate with.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    this was an awful lot of quetions for one little ornament. this is the second time i ordered this item, the first one came broken. it was hard for me o checkut. i didnt know my daughters zip code and it wouldnt let me bypass it .i was pleased to find a zip ;ine ornament, its not a common activity.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    The website needs lots of work.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I have been ordering from The Ornament Shop for many years. Each & every ornament has been a cherished keepsake for the recipients. . . .they are PRICELESS!!!!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I had to purchase another engagement ornament for my daughter because the first one broke on Christmas morning.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Very unique ornaments and I love being able to create my own text
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I just discovered the Ornament Shop this year. For me it is a great discovery and I am sure I will shop here for many years to come. I can find all the gifts that t I love and personalize them to make then extra special.
    Jan 18, 2017
    My friend absolutely LOVED the ornaments and the fact that they were personalized made them extra special.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Received this item as a gift and liked it very much. Am now buying it as a gift for a friend. I thought that the shipping charge was a bit over-priced.
    Jan 17, 2017
    The ornament is beautiful...just what I wanted for a gift. I had received this item in 2015 as a gift.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I would like to see more promotions/coupon codes.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Love you guys!!! Wish I could work for you!
    Jan 14, 2017
    Great customer service and product.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    The ornament I received was very deceiving in comparison to the item description. While looking at the item it appeared that the name would be on the little Budweiser labels not a silly stamp underneath that I could've just placed with the permanent marker his name and the year very disappointed
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    I loved the ornaments. They were gorgeous.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I've been ordering from Bonner's for years and have been always satisfied. This year I ordered an item from another site so ordered my ornaments from there. The ornaments arrived with the wrong names personalized! Will never order ornaments from another site again!
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I tried for 2 days to order this ornament for my granddaughter and I couldn't add it to my cart. I emailed Dianne and received a response. I tried again tonight and was able to add it to my cart and purchase it. Won't be here in time for Christmas.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 18, 2016
    I have ordered from Ornament shop numerous times and am extremely happy with their ornaments. They are all well made and beautiful.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Ornaments are beautiful and make wonderful gifts.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    We are having a delayed family get together for Christmas but it doesn't sound like this item will still get here in time. These ornaments are so cute that if not received in time I will just have to use them for next year. There is no option to select and pay for express shipping Ebates showed 50% off "sale" items but I did not received any type of discount. The only discount is free shipping when purchasing 5 or more items.
    Jan 9, 2017
    The order was slated to come after Christmas but the awesome staff made sure I had it before Christmas. They went above and beyond. The ornaments were very reasonably priced and adorable.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Great variety, excellent products and the process is quick and painless. I have bought online from this retailer before and always have had a great experience. I also found out the store is close to where I live which is a bonus for next year's shopping. I also like that the map has a couple key places you can visit besides just the ornament store. Love those Italian delis!
    Jan 17, 2017
    Amazing place to shop online. Looking forward to shopping at the brick and mortar store in the future. Love the selection, love the quality of the product and love the helpful staff.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Other sites did not offer personalized ornaments with more than 6 family members. Thank you for offering families of 7!
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I am not a computer person and I wish that when special deals are available they would be stated or automatically given at the checkout process-if they are available why is it necessary to go to different sites to find the deals-I always feel this is a way for companies to get extra profits from people like me that are not computer savy
    I was very satisfied
  • Nov 24, 2016
    I had 2 itams unavailable I wish I could waited to see if it was going to become avaliable it didn't matter if it came after Christmas it was just something I really wanted I only wish they came in brown hair instead of blonde but still I would have taken what ever that's how inportant they were but I had know way of contacting you well I said all I have to say thank you Judy
    Jan 15, 2017