OrnamentShop Reviews

12/21/2014
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1453 reviews. Last rated on 12/13/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2009 Winner

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Dec 13, 2014
    I would like to ask that you improve the search function because I got different results depending if I used "dance" versus "dancing". Also, many of the ornaments sell out early but I like the selection and convenience.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Other than the suggestion to improve the search engine, I shared previously, I am very satisfied with my purchases. All the items arrived at the same time and when expected.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Enjoy the variety of ornaments that I order. Was not able to order the architect/construction worker ornament - may not be available anymore. I was disappointed. But all in all what I want is usually available.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was very pleased with the ornaments.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I thought that the products were nice, however it was a little pricey. I also tried to enter coupons codes and none of them worked.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Wish you didn't sell out of all the ornaments I chose.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Disappointed that ornaments I wanted were out of stock by Dec 15th.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Nice variety of ornaments. Just wish there were more hockey ornaments.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    I emailed Ornament Shop twice that the product shipped did not match the description. I have not heard from them. I am very disappointed in the lack of communication. Next, I will try to get a refund. I am very displeased in the product and the service.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    We love Ornament shop! We've been ordering from the same website every year for our family Christmas ornament for the past 10 years! We love it! We are always happy with the way it turns out. Definitely worth my money to order from you all! Thank you for all the ornaments! I would love to see a Massage Therapist ornament and police officer ornament! :)
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Selection is limited. I appreciate that I found what I was looking for...did not buy more because other items I was looking for were not available.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I appreciated the availability of a product I could not find. I was looking for a wrestler that could be personalized. Appreciate the product, very disappointed in quality of personalization. Beginner's products are always perfect...not sure I will ever consider making a purchase here again.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Order from OrnamentShop each year. Best ornaments and they come quick. Personalization has always been correct and looks great!
    Dec 21, 2014
    It was a gift and my brother loved it. Looked great!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I am reserving comments until I can inspect the merchandise. This my first time shopping with this site. The checkout was confusing. You kept saying I had to edit my address, but you wouldn't let me. You kept leaving off our apartment letter.
    Dec 20, 2014
    They looked even better than the photos. Great job!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Please more options fir table tops
    Great job
    Dec 21, 2014
    I ordered two ornaments but you were out of the third one I wanted. The two I received were very nice.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Needs more selections and coupons
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I was so impressed with my first purchase I bought two more as gifts! Fantastic product and great turnaround time.
    Love your products!
    Dec 21, 2014
    This was the first year i have heard of or used this company. Their products are high quality and the speed of their delivery is highly exceptional. I will be a return customer.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I was very impressed with the website and ease of ordering.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I loved everything I got. My experience was wonderful and I will Definitely order again.
    Great selection of Christmas ornaments
    Dec 21, 2014
    I am a repeat customer, and have been most satisfied with the ornaments I ordered.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Love the ornaments that are beautiful
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Can't wait till see my grandson's wonder at all the sites and smells, and tastes he'll only get this time of year!!!!
    Dec 21, 2014
    These ornaments were purchased for my 9 month old grandson's first Christmas. They were shipped directly to the reciprient and I haven't seen them yet, but my daughter was very happy with them. Unfortunately, they were sent without any indication of who purchased them. Until I inquired about their arrival, they didn't know who sent them.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I could not change my billing address when it was time to check out. You can't be reached by phone.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I had trouble with the website when I was placing my order. I wish you could be reached by phone.