OrnamentShop Reviews

10/20/2014
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 264 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2009 Winner

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Oct 20, 2014
    Found exactly what I needed. Purchased a glass "Bean" ornament and was able to have it personalized. Very happy!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love this store. I buy items to celebrate the things that my daughter is into. I want her to have a Christmas tree full of memories one day. The selection of ornaments and the personalization is wonderful. I will buy from them again. I wish they had more singing ornaments for ethnic kids.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have ordered ornaments for children and grandchildren and my self for the past several years and have been very pleased with every single one. There was an error in personalization one year and it was taken care of promptly and easily. My daughter has a 2 word first name and this is the first and only so far place that has always been able to personalize her ornaments without any problem. I will continue to order and recommend this business to anyone who is searching for personalized ornaments. The selection offered is varied and large. It does not take a very long time considering each ornament is personalized to get my order shipped to me.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    In trying to claim coupon for 10 per cent I could get it to accept it.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I use this shop every year for specialized ornaments. That is one of my traditions every year and I have been pleased every year.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I have ordered now I think 3 times and the family enjoy the ornaments and like to personalize them
  • Oct 17, 2014
    It takes me a long time to to figure out just what I want for each of my grandkids and family. I get interrupted many times while working on my order. With this recent order I forgot to add my last two grandkids to the ornament order. I hope my second order is the only one to get processed as I had to add two more ornaments. Please check it out for me. The first order was for $119.+ I find it hard to g back and forth on the computer. Please send me a new total. Love your products. Been getting them for 8 or 9 years now. Iit's become a Christmas tradition.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I have ordered from Ornament shop for about 3 yrs. or so now and have been satisfied with my purchases.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Easy to order on line without any unexpected problems Ordered before and merchandise was just what I ordered
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I use Christmas Ornament to document events occurring during the year for my family.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    ORNAMENT SHOP IS MY GO-TO SITE TO ORDER PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS FOR MY FAMILY EACH YEAR.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The ornaments are beautifully detailed and personalized. I ordered 5 as gifts and all of them exceeded my expectations. They are more beautiful in person!
    Oct 19, 2014
    I am happy with my ornaments. I would ask that more Dog ornaments be offered.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Have used them for many years and will continue to do so
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I found it VERY DIFFICULT to change the shipping address on each of the individual items. I had to create a second duplicate address using capitals rather than lower case to trick the software into believing I did not want the products shipped to Illianois but to my home on Florida. When I selected make this default the items were still addressed to the wrong place. Have your people look into this to see if it can be improved. If the shipping address were to be requested as we select each item this might assist.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The very best of the best. I purchased 10 ornaments for the grandchildren every year and they're always better than the year before.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I searched the web to find a christmas ornament celebrating my son in law being deployed. You had the very best selection I was very pleased!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I shop with this website every Christmas holiday, and have been extremely happy with all the purchases I have made thus far. The quality and the design of the merchandise is outstanding!
    Oct 18, 2014
    I am always extremely satisfied with the quality of each item I purchase, AND this time when I had an issue with the ordering and application of a sale promo code, I was promptly contacted, and the issue was resolved within minutes(this problem due to MY ignorance of an extended sale, not the fault of the Company!). I always recommend that people shop this website rather than going from store to store and ending up empty-handed! Their selection is unbelievable!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great Prices and I love All the Ornaments!!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I am always pleased with my order
    Oct 17, 2014
    The ornaments were exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect with the writing. I know my family will love them.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    I am a long-time customer. A few years ago they misspelled one of the names on my personalized ornaments and it was immediately sent out to me corrected. I order Christmas ornaments to friends and family every year. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I have used you in the past and very please with the products received