OrnamentShop Reviews

10/23/2014
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 278 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2009 Winner

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Oct 23, 2014
    THEY TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!! BEST PRODUCTS/VALUE ALL OF IT GREAT. I TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO ORDER.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have been pleased with ornaments ordered before this time, and thought I would try again this year. I had a hard time finding an ornament to compliment two of our grandchildren.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have always loved the ornaments I have ordered from the ornament shop. They have one or the largest selections from which to choose. I purchase between 30 to 35 special ornaments each Christmas and I can always count on finding many of them at the Ornament Shop. Thanks guys.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    This is my third Christmas ordering ornaments for my grand children. They have always been as ordered and delivered in good order at a reasonable amount of time.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I appreciate the beauty emplified in these Christmas ornaments! What a beautiful way to celebrate Jesus' birthday!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    impressed with the creative Christmas ornaments, etcetera... Excited to receive the Christmas Tree ornament with all of my immediate family members names displayed on little angel ornaments within the ornament itself!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Love ornament shop Been shopping for years Staff is great - responsive and kind Website easy
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love the ornament shop. However, it was difficult finding the ornaments I wanted. A place to type in the name of what I was looking for would help tremendously. I never did find one that I was looking and I'm sure you have it as you had it last year. Last year it seemed it was much easier to find what I wanted. I'll try again when I have more time but this will cause me to pay extra shipping.
    all went smoothly
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I enjoyed looking at the website and all the different things you had to offer.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    My grandchildren all is like the ornaments I picked out for them
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I think its great
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Love your personalized products. I buy a few every year for my wife, it's now a family tradition. She gets to open them on Christmas Eve and put them on the tree. Issue with website: When purchasing, the form tried to fill with stored data from my computer (e.g. name, address, etc.) Some of this information went to the wrong field (e.g. address in Business Name field). Some information (email address) had to be re-typed before the form would accept it (got error messages as if the information was not entered, even though it was in the field)
    Oct 21, 2014
    Ornaments from OrnamentShop are a Christmas tradition in my house. Love them!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I love your product. Order every year for my family. Never been disappointed.
    Oct 23, 2014
    Always satisfied. All personalization always correct. Pleasure to order here. Do it every year.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I missed where to apply my early order for Christmas discount but problem was resolved. My mistake,, but I made a mistake on typing the wrong year on Lauren's ornament. I put the year as 2013 instead of 2014. My mistake but it would have been nice if they would have questioned the year because all the rest of the ornaments I ordered (fovea) were dated 2014. I purchase a yearly ornament for my grand children.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I order ornaments from OrnamentShop every year. The selection is wonderful and we have made it a family tradition. The only issue I find is the limited shipping options.
    Oct 23, 2014
    Love love love this site!! My family tradition of ordering keepsake ornaments every year began 4 years ago. And I enjoy shopping at OrnamentShop every time!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I ENJOY SHOPPING ON LINE. I LIKE THE PRICES AND QUALITY OF MY PURCHASES.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I really don't see any value in these feedbacks unless I have received the products ordered. It is not truly feedback. How can it be positive or negative if I don't have the product. At that time I may love or hate the product.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I have been highly satisfied with previous products, and I'm sure I will like these. I would like to see even more variety.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    OrnamentShop has a wide variety of items to chose from, which allows meeting many different tastes.