OrnamentShop Reviews

08/27/2015
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 105 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2015.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2009 Winner

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Aug 25, 2015
    I hunted for a good quality and attractive ornament for my first grandson and finally found it at Ornament Shop. When it arrived, I was very pleased. It was all I hoped for. Since then I've had two more grandchildren and have received one ornament earlier this summer and now m ordering the other. I am happy to have a place to turn to that will provide a quality product with careful personalization. Nice!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I know I will always receive the highest quality product and the Ornament shop will go out of their way to personalize the item the way you wish.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I order gifts every year.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Was frustrated trying to include promotional code. When I went back my entire order disappeared and had To start over. Time consuming
    Aug 23, 2015
    Very happy w items. All came great
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I have purchased ornaments from this website for years. I keep coming back because you always have what I have in mind for the perfect gift!
    Aug 22, 2015
    I have been ordering ornaments for years now, every purchase is perfect!!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I have purchased from Ornament Shop in previous years and have always been very satisfied. The recipients were also pleased with the quality and attention to details.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Everything was perfect. I love all the ornaments. You have some unique ornaments that make my gift-giving so much more appropriate and personal. Thank you.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I buy our family an ornament every year. I wouldn't buy our ornament anywhere else. Also- GRANDPARENT PRESENTS!
    Aug 24, 2015
    I order every year!
    Aug 19, 2015
    I have been buying Christmas ornaments from Ornamentshop now for a good few years. I have been very pleased with every purchase I have made. I have recommended the ornamentshop to many friends of mine and will continue to recommend them.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Ornament Shop never disappoints! This is my yearly "go-to" place for a keepsake, personalized ornament. The shipping is timely, and the products are excellently packed. I never fear that they will arrive broken or damaged.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Love the variety of ornaments available. Since finding this website, I have always used it for the Christmas ornaments I buy for my family. They all love the individuality and look forward to what I select for each of them. This yr they have a new puppy..and found an ornament for their puppy; another for the entire family incl. their puppy.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I PURCHASE ORNAMENT FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GRANDCHILDREN I PLAN TO BUY MORE WHEN I THINK WHAT WILL BE BEST FOR EACH CHILD
    Aug 21, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I love these beautiful personalized ornaments. And have been order them for years for special occasions. And the are such wonderful gifts.
    Aug 21, 2015
    I just love all my personalized ornaments.
    Aug 27, 2015
    These ornaments have become a tradition in my family. We love opening them and putting them on the trees before Christmas and the anticipation is always very high as is the satisfaction.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I do not like the fact that I could not call the company when a mistake was made in the ordering process. In view of the amount of money that I spent, that makes me very nervous.
    Aug 20, 2015
    The only thing that really disappointed me was the fact that only one of the ornaments came in/with a box.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Have been a customer for many years and are always very satisfied.
    Aug 20, 2015
    Have been ordering from the Ornament Shop for many years and never disappointed.
    Everything done first class
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Have been ordering for years and always been very pleased. Have 9 grandchildren that I get ornaments for every year. Very disappointed that you didn't have caucasian boys with braces available so I could get in on the sale and would have also gotten free shipping with the additional orders.
    Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Very disappointed that the year (2015) was not on ornament. Sent email to Ornament Shop but have not had a reply.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I love ordering ornaments from this site. I have been ordering for the past 9 years and never have been disappointed. I do wish they had more sales closer to Christmas.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Love every ornament I've ever purchased at the ornament shop. I especially like the personalization of the ornaments
    Aug 26, 2015
    Wish the ornament came with blonde hair for the girl