OrnamentShop Reviews

09/30/2014
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 132 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2009 Winner

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Sep 30, 2014
    I would have preferred to use PayPal to pay for this order.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I hope the ornament will be nice.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have shopped OrnamentShop for several years. I have been highly satisfied with selections and quality of merchandise.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love this place!!! I have another family member who orders from here also and we bicker over who will get which ornament since they are all so cute!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Enjoy shopping on your web site. Hope the ornaments turn out, to look like the pictures.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Ordering was easy hopefully the delivery will go as smooth
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love the family ornaments. I need a single person ornament that will go with the family ornaments so everyone has the same theme. For instance, if I selected the Owl Family ornaments, there were no single owls for those who are not married. It is becoming increasingly hard to find a single person that matches the theme.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I am been buying christmas ornament for 8 grandchilden for10 years and many have come from ornament shop
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I believe this is the 2nd time I have filled out this information for Bizrate. Why do you require my email address to be filled out so many times? It is irritating to complete a page of information, go to another page to make a correction, & come back to find everything erased. Why can't it be left there? I am impressed with the Ornament Shop. I know you cannot have everything that people want, but there are some items I looked for & didn't find. I do think the page is a little busy. I hope it will be easy to find where to Log Out. I do not consider it FUN to have to hunt for that item. I do not remember seeing your policy on returning items.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Very pleased with the selection of multi- character ornaments.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Wonderful selection of ornaments to choose from, and they appear to be of a high quality. The prices were also very reasonable. Can't wait to receive and give them!!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    they have great selections good quality
    Sep 30, 2014
    the ornaments were high quiality, printing on them was great.they are NOT cheap looking,i like them alot. cannot wait unto christmas to give them to my grandkids and kids thanks
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I have been collecting annual Christmas Ornaments for thirty years. The Ornament Shop has been the only source for the last 4 years. Thank You Ornament Shop!!!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Your ornaments never fail to make me happy. Everything was packaged very nicely. Thank you.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Very pleased with my order / looking forward to next year. Thanks
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I would like to have the ability to choose the color I want especially when the dated ornament is ordered early in the season.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I have been purchasing ornaments for the past 7 years from them and I liove their ornaments and the great selection.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I have ordered from them for last 5 years or so. Always satisfied with product and service.
    Sep 26, 2014
    Have ordered every year for at least 5 years now. Always very satisfied with product and service.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I notice that you carry Boy Scouts ornaments.........why not Girl Scouts? I have a special "Grandchildren" christmas tree, for the den, in our home. Each year I purchase an additional ornament for each grandchild, marked with the current year, that depicts one special event in that child's year. I've done this since our first grandchild was born in 2000. Now, the older grandchildren decorate their special tree and enjoy remembering when they were little ones.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I wish that they had Girl Scout ornaments
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Lovely ornaments but I feel the company should offer more discount coupons
    Sep 25, 2014
    Lovely ornaments and fast delivery will recommend to others.