OrnamentShop Reviews

12/06/2016
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1253 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2016 Platinum

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Dec 6, 2016
    I tried several promo codes and they didnt work. I think around christmas you should have promo codes that work
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I wish you could choose how many people are in the family, child and adult, and also choose how many pets and what colors pets you have. Too many of the ornaments are pre-designed with a certain number of adults and children and certain colors and types of pets. And prices are a bit High. Quality is good
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Great products, easy to use site!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I've ordered ornaments almost every year for over 5+ years from the Ornament Shop. Quality is always good. Very happy with your products.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I have ordered ornaments in the past from this site and they are very good quality.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    so far my expirece has been good. very user friendly website. I will be using you again in the future
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Have always used Personal Creations.com. Just thought I'd give these guys a try. Totally depends on how fast I get my order.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Thank you for another awesome experience and customer service. Sandy
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I ordered two personalized Christmas angels. I put in the addresses, but I wasn't sure that the right one would get there. I hated for Genevieve to get Rose's. Only when I was near the end was I fairly sure I had done it right. Somewhere on the last at Checkout were the two addresses. So I again had my doubts. Last year, I sent an angel to Genevieve but I had it personalized "Gloria" instead. Oooops. So I hate to have messed this one again----right name, wrong address. Genevieve lives in North Carolina; Rose in Michigan. I hate Christmas but love buying on line since I can't drive, have some thinking problems after brain surgery, so this takes me a long time. About an hour. But that's me, not your form.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I loved my ornaments that I ordered last year.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I was disappointed that I could only order from this company online, I really wanted to talk with an agent, especially since 2 items I wanted were no longer in stock. Maybe they could have given me an idea when they would be available. I did like many of the items because I had seen them in the catalog that I received. Much better then just seeing them online.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    The software kept getting stuck. Finally I stopped ordering. Your email reminded me to complete my order and I did. I hope I didn't order twice.
    Shipping was expensive.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I love Ornament Shop, have used them for years and will continue to do so. All orders arrive on time and are all engraved correctly
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Great selection of ornaments! Something for everyone!!
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    When Christmas comes around each year, the ornament shop is my go-to site for annual ornament selection. I have never been disappointed!
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    I wanted to talk to someone but could not find a telephone number.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    Very pleased with my ornament and speed of delivery.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    They are the quality I wanted