OrnamentShop Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

OrnamentShop Reviews

08/23/2017
OrnamentShop Ratings and User Reviews. OrnamentShop is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 87 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OrnamentShop

2016 Platinum

OrnamentShop Rating

More About OrnamentShop

Recent Reviews for OrnamentShop

• Aug 12, 2017
    I have 15 grandchildren and buy them each a Christmas ornament every year reflecting something that happen in the year past. They look so forward to this and your ornament usually fill the bill
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    There was one issue with one of the ornaments, but the Customer Service quickly took care of it. These ornaments are beautifully done, and I love the way I can get names and dates on them. I have been ordering from the Ornament Shop.com for quite a few years and have never had a problem with them.
    great website
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I love the selection of ornaments and the final products have great quality and durability.
    Aug 11, 2017
    There was a discrepancy in the way I placed the order. They called me to alert me and offer a solution. Excellent!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I have ordered from Ornament Shop every year for many years and the experience has always been a great one.
    Aug 11, 2017
    I have been ordering personalized ornaments from OrnamentShop for many years and have never once been disappointed with any of my purchases. I would highly recommend shopping here.
    Aug 11, 2017
    I have never been disappointed with any ornament I have ordered and have always been able to find what I needed.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Aug 10, 2017
    I purchased five and I am very happy with them I will be ordering 12 more shortly. I do hope you will be running a sale on them again soon. my family has been delighted with each and every one they have received for the past several years. thank you for the excellent workmanship and shipping quality.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    I can find ornaments here that I cannot find other places
    Aug 09, 2017
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Aug 08, 2017
    Beautiful - can't wait for Christmas when the gift is opened.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Overseas credit card issue as cash out
    Aug 07, 2017
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Great selection. Wish pictures could zoom in more. Liked that size and materials were listed. Loved the opportunity to personalize. Would have liked to have a coupon code for % off for the amount I spent.
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Order personalized ornaments for grandchildren from Ornament shop every year and I am always very satisfied with the quality and service.
  • Jul 26, 2017
    wide variety of products, something for everyone
    Aug 06, 2017
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I have always enjoyed using the Ornament Shop. The quality of their products is great.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    LOVE THIS SITE
  • Jul 24, 2017
    We have been ordering from the OrnamentShop for several years and are never, never disappointed.
    Aug 02, 2017
    For personalized ornaments I would never go any here else. The selection is the best. I've ordered from them for many years and have never been disappointed.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Looking forward to the ornaments arriving but not to soon since they are for Christmas! For an order of $60+ feel I should have gotten free shipping especially since I am willing to wait and not a rush delivery.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Great Experience. Great Selection
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I asked several questions about items and received answers immediately. Shopping was a pleasure. I found everything I was looking for at Ornament Shop.
    Jul 29, 2017
    I placed several orders with O.S. and have been extremely satisfied. I needed several questions answered bycustomer service. They were extremely helpful. I loved all the ornaments I received. Yes, I would recommend O.S. to friends and I will continue to shop at O.S.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    They have the best variety of ornaments. Pets are hard to find. Well made.