Orvis Reviews

07/06/2015
Orvis Ratings and User Reviews. Orvis is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 142 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.
Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes... Show More Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes in a sweepstake, register to receive monthly newsletters, and use the "quick buy" function to order products directly from any Orvis catalog.
Circle of Excellence - Orvis

2003 Winner

Orvis Rating

More About Orvis

Recent Reviews for Orvis

• Jul 6, 2015
    I don't have many hot-weather clothes and will be spending a week in the Desert Southwest. I've looked in all my usual sources for simple, packable, washable items that I can put in a carry-on and mix and match. I previously thought Orvis was for camp furnishings and dog nests--was delighted to find these pretty items. I look forward to receiving them and hope they meet my expectations.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with the products I have purchased and my business arrangements
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have not visited Orvis for years until this online purchase. I know I just bought a clearance item, but I did look through the other apparel items and I will consider another purchase when we get closer to Fall/Winter. I like the "look" of Orvis apparel, and the quality seems terrific.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Orvis has quality but somewhat high in price. It is one of my favorite places to shop
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Fantastic gear, but a little pricey
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Love your quality materials.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    My wife and I are inexperienced at fly fishing but would really like to learn this new sport.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Your agents have always been very friendly and knowledgeable. A pleasure doing business with your company.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    They have excellent quality merchandise. Their prices are high.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Waited to purchase this with free shipping - I would not have purchased this item if I had to pay shipping.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Long-time Satisfied Return Customer - Enough Said !!!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Very good quality garments,but somewhat limited in choice.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love Orvis merchandise. the quality is above and beyond anything else out there. Keep up the great work. The customer service is also the best in the industry. The prices are a little high, but you get what you pay for. I will continue to purchase from Orvis as long as they keep churning out top notch products. Thank You.
    Jul 6, 2015
    Keep up the great work. Customer service is second to none. It's very refreshing to call a company and have a knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly customer service representative fix your issue. I will continue to buy Orvis because of the quality products and customer service.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    You have great products..your shipping kills it..look at Llb
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Orvis does not carry and plus size clothing, therefore I am very disappointed as I always considered Orvis to have very good quality clothing. Hopefully, Orvis will carry plus sized in the near future
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i spent nearly $100 and still don't get free shipping. This ticks me off.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN EASIER. WISH ALL OTHER SITES WERE SO.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Both my husband and I are pleased with the Orvis quality and look. Some things start out rather "pricey;" however, I have also found many items on sale. I wish you offered children's apparel, as I have 7 grandchildren.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Can always count on getting quality merchandise. Customer service is excellent and returns are easy.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Love the big shirt/jackets. Great material and fit.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    As a Canadian I pay a premium to buy from orvis and do find your products on the expensive side so shop very infrequently.