Orvis Reviews

01/25/2015
Orvis Ratings and User Reviews. Orvis is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 311 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.
Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes... Show More Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes in a sweepstake, register to receive monthly newsletters, and use the "quick buy" function to order products directly from any Orvis catalog.
Circle of Excellence - Orvis

2003 Winner

Orvis Rating

More About Orvis

Recent Reviews for Orvis

• Jan 24, 2015
    Great experience of online shopping!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Excited to get some flies I purchased although a little surprised that they're going to take so long to be delivered. Must be out of stock
  • Jan 24, 2015
    High quality clothing and the fit is great (for me) The cut seems to be just a little generous.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Looking forward to taking the1-Day Wingshooting course with my son! Perfect birthday gift. Live chat was very helpful in making the choice.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I buy quite a bit of my clothing from Orvis because I can't get this same quality at this price anywhere in Australia.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Love the clothes
  • Jan 22, 2015
    it can be a bit pricey - but from the great reviews and the quality of the items, it's usually well worth it!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I love the quality of the items that Orvis sells, glad to find the style of pants I wanted on sale!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Have loved Orvis fly fishing products for years. Purchased a wallet today, first purchase of this sort. Initially, order reflected a shipping charge of almost $11 on checkout. I cancelled as the wallet was approaching $100 and I had some doubt even though it came highly recommended from a friend. The order came up and offered free shipping option--interesting-I would have felt better if that had been indicated from the beginning.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I really like Orvis products. They are exactly as advertised.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Orvis has the best selection of quality pet products. I recommend Orvis to all my pet owner friends. They won't be disappointed! Website is easy to navigate and checkout is a breeze.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I am absolutely happy with everything I have purchased from ORVIS. Good fit. good colors. great fabric. looks great on. The man I bought for loves each item.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great products> Love the barbour line. Have card that offers $10 to sign up for Orvis email which I have done.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I love your clothes, all of them for Men and Women; However, they are a little expensive for my budget. I purchased this product today because it was on sale and was a great buy. I would like to see more sales of your Clothing for Men and Women. We love your Sweatshirts. The ones we have ordered are very nice. I would buy more of them if you would mark them down. I love That it is so easy to order your products on line. I never have any trouble ordering with your on-line system, which is something I cannot say for some of the others. They are a nightmare. I am very computer oriented and sometimes even I have trouble ordering from some on-line vendors and in several cases finally just gave up and left the site. Bravo for your site.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I was glad to find this item at an excellent sale price with free shipping.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Excellent quality on dog beds.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Excellent material made for a dog bed. My dog has stopped chewing apart his bedding, like he did with others from other companies that I bought before I got the Non chew dog bed. Good tracking info. given.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Very good quality. Online shopping much preferred to your new store in Greenville, SC--too much traffic, and not enough parking
    Jan 19, 2015
    Excellent merchandise, and great service
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Good quality. Speedy delivery. Good selection of styles and sizes.
    Jan 22, 2015
    Love the NYD Jeans! good quality always on all clothing ordered.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    I ordered 2 of these coats for my dog. They fit him perfectly. The quality was fantastic. This was my first time buying dog clothing from Orvis, and I will definitely do so again in the future!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I like the large selection of fly fishing products, and the customer service experience was excellent.
    Jan 22, 2015