Orvis Reviews

08/29/2016
Orvis Ratings and User Reviews. Orvis is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 147 reviews.
Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes... Show More Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes in a sweepstake, register to receive monthly newsletters, and use the "quick buy" function to order products directly from any Orvis catalog.
Circle of Excellence - Orvis

2003 Winner

Orvis Rating

More About Orvis

Recent Reviews for Orvis

• Jun 28, 2016
    I love Orvis' products for dogs. I've never been disappointed with the quality of their products. The personalized collars a must for any dog lover.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    There should be free shipping given the prices. However, the materials and design are always high quality.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    The banner said 25% off select merchandise but no where did it inidicate this particular merchandise. Banner said discount taken at checkout so I was half expecting a 25% discount. that doesn't feel like Orvis is being honest. It was more like a lure.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Orvis has an excellent reputation for fishing gear, so I look forward to seeing how a purchase of something other than anything directly related to fishing turns out. I also love that they give the option to round up to donate to the Clark Fork Coalition (even more so because I live just outside of Missoula).
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Absolutely love your QUALITY. Please don't ever change
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Don't like purchasing shirts with logos. Would buy knit shirts if they didnot have logos. shipping should be free over $100
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Looks like a great site. I have great hopes for the quality of the item I purchased.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Easy to use web shopping interface
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Order placed for husband who loves the store.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    I am disappointed in the downgrading of quality & cut of the short sleeve T-shirts
    I love Orvis Products!
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Quality clothing at prices I can only afford during special sales. I appreciate the e-mail notices about sales.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    product/items not label imported are fine.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    YOU HAVE GREAT STUFF AND AND WHEN IT'S ON SALE IT MAKES IT THAT MUCH BETTER.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    It wasn't really clear how to get the promotional reduction for fathers day, but I eventually figured it out.
    Jun 27, 2016
    No problems with my order - as usual with OrrisQuailty products - best values on sale items.!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I have shopped at Orvis for many years. I have always been satisfied with the quality. While I am now in a position that leaves me with less to spend on gifts, I will still opt for the quality of Orvis, and contend with choosing less items. Promotions allowed me to add more (another shirt for a different son). I paid for quicker delivery since partner is traveling soon; but had the shipping been free, I would have taken my chances with the timing and been able to buy another item.
    Jun 22, 2016
    All the items are exactly as described and I am very pleased. The box the baseball game was packaged in is damaged; but the game is fine and the box the items were shipped in is in perfect condition. All in all, very happy with products and service.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    High quality products.
    Jun 21, 2016
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Jun 23, 2016
    Only thing I was unhappy about was I had a coupon code for $25 off items sale and bought 2 items and only received $45.00 off price of items. Not sure if I read it wrong so I double checked and it said $25.00 off items not full order. So still a little confused, thought maybe it was up to $25.00 so didn't question it. Discounts need clarity.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Jun 21, 2016
    Orvis has always delivered their products timely with great approval of the quality of items purchased. They are a top notch company and I'll continue to support them both online and in their local stores, when available.