Orvis Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Orvis Reviews

03/22/2017
Orvis Ratings and User Reviews. Orvis is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 145 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Orvis

2003 Winner

Orvis Rating

More About Orvis

Recent Reviews for Orvis

• Mar 12, 2017
    My kind of store
  • Mar 12, 2017
    I have loved and have purchased their products for many years.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Orvis is my go-to for fly fishing.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Appreciate money-back guarantee. Otherwise I would not have ordered this product.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    During checkout, the site showed no shipping. When I submitted the order, it tacked on shipping. The shipping was very expensive. However, Juanita in Customer Service forgave the shipping on my order. For a $63.80 purchase, shipping should never be as expensive as it was; $10.95 or 17% of the order.
  • Mar 10, 2017
    easy, fantastic customer service, well put together website.
  • Feb 27, 2017
    Mar 10, 2017
    It took 3 different calls just to get my order processed...3
  • Mar 10, 2017
    ORVIS PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS TOP QUALITY AN RETURN ARTICLE VERY GOOD. VERY HAPPY WITH ALL PRODUCTS I PURCHASE FROM ORVIS.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Shipping charges are very high. You are charging at least full published UPS costs. A big retailer/ shipper like you is getting a deep discount. Why don't you pass some of it on to the customer? Makes me now wonder, if you are making that kind of profit off shipping, maybe you are making that kind of profit off what I ordered? So is everything you sell that much overpriced?
  • Mar 08, 2017
    nice selection
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Great stuff.
  • Mar 06, 2017
    I provided my e-mail when I first pulled up your site, & expected $10 off my purchase. I called when it wasn't deducted, was told to close out of my purchase & I'd get an e-mail with a link. Have no link, no e-mail. Per below: Orvis may contact me about my responses if it is regarding the $10 credit. Thank you.
  • Mar 06, 2017
    None
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Good quality and super guarantee on products
    Mar 06, 2017
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Much improved shopping from earlier experience with Orvis some time ago.
    Mar 05, 2017
    Product performed as advertised. Customer comments were helpful also. Quality of the product was better than expected.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    I like Orvis...good, quality products...American Company.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    Love Orvis for me..fits are good...like reading reviews for that....tent sales fit my budget perfectly. Also buy gifts from here for my younger male and female relatives and dog!
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Mar 04, 2017
    Orvis is world class company
  • Mar 03, 2017
    This is the second time in 2 weeks I have placed an order with Orvis. Expecting the first order soon. I like the products look very nice and well maid.I can't wait to get them and see just how great they are.
  • Mar 03, 2017