Orvis Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Orvis Reviews

09/21/2017
Orvis Ratings and User Reviews. Orvis is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 102 reviews.
Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes... Show More Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes in a sweepstake, register to receive monthly newsletters, and use the "quick buy" function to order products directly from any Orvis catalog.
Circle of Excellence - Orvis

2003 Winner

Orvis Rating

More About Orvis

Recent Reviews for Orvis

• Jul 16, 2017
    I love the top-quality dog beds from Orvis. We own several of them, and they last forever. The construction and quality is always amazing!
  • Jul 16, 2017
    have liked your products in the past
  • Jul 01, 2017
    Ordering a dog collar for Pearl, our Golden Retriever, was a snap! The variety of color selections was great, and the sizing instructions were very helpful. Looking forward to seeing Pearl wear her new embroidered collar.
    Jul 13, 2017
    Being a review reader, it was a no-brainer to purchase the personalized dog collar for our Golden Retriever. Like many others, I love the quality, the color selection, and the embroidery. My dog's one accessory is perfect. Thanks Orvis!
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Great cloths
    Jul 12, 2017
  • Jul 01, 2017
    Jul 12, 2017
    Although a bit pricey, The quality of the shirts both the material in classic fit or great!
  • Jul 11, 2017
    The store in Plano TX does a great job. I have purchased two fly rods, two reels, lines, flies etc and several shirts within the past 6 months. It was the fly fishing lessons the store offered that has made me an Orvis client. Just purchased a new 4Runner and it has the Orvis/fish decal on the back window. Love your store.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    i shop at orvis for quality products
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I am a 79 year man that love to fly fish, fly all my live catch every from trout cat fish 0ne I catch weight just under 10 pound took me a time of a hour and half to put on the bank use small 10 crecket I was fishing for perch when the catfish took small bait, love ever second of it.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    catalog attractive - color adds
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Can't wait to rock my new hats fishing!
  • Jul 06, 2017
    The best quality clothing a man can buy... Period!
  • Jun 18, 2017
    My husband receive an Orvis catalog in the mail many many years ago. He was so delighted with the quality, fit, and look that he has ordered many times. He ordered hats. People he sees in stores will stop him and compliment him on his hat and ask "where did you get your hat." He always tells them Orvis catalog. He says they are a great co. To do business with. He also buys his shirts from Orvis. We are Satisfied Orvis customers.
    Jul 06, 2017
    My husband has always been a great supporter of Orvis. Some items are oversized, and they don't carry small sizes. That's his only complaint.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    I would have purchased more but because your website was so slow, the discount I was trying to use expired while I was trying to check out. I then went and deleted some items because I saw no reason to spend more money simply because your website is too slow to handle shopping traffic.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Orvis provides great products and Awesome Customer Service. Highly Recommend them.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    There was a promo listed at the top of the website but I was unable to take advantage of the promotion because there was no area in checkout to place the promo code. I felt it was false advertising to encourage client to spend more.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Great products and service.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Orvis clothing is very high quality; my husband has several shirts he has had for 3 or 4 years. They still look great!
    Jul 03, 2017
    Love Orvis, great quality merchandise and customer service!
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Clothes quality is excellent!
    Jul 02, 2017
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Great customer service representatives! Quality products, nice return policy.
  • May 28, 2017
    I love Orvis products! The only drawback is the prices are a little high but you get what you pay for. I have a Orvis store near me with great customer service but I like the online site better due to more variety available.
    Jun 27, 2017
    Disappointed that I ordered some of my items in May and won't receive them until the end of July. I placed another order the beginning of June and haven't received those items either. Why have products on line if it takes a few months to receive them! I love tgw quality but not satisfied with availability of the products.