Orvis Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Orvis Reviews

11/23/2017
Orvis Ratings and User Reviews. Orvis is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 10527 reviews.
Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes... Show More Founded in 1856, Orvis is the nation's oldest mail order company, specializing in the sale of premium fly-fishing tackle, men's and women's traditional New England apparel, luggage, and gifts for the country home. The site also features a travel shop where shoppers can purchase their favorite travel apparel, bags and other accessories. Visitors can enter to win prizes in a sweepstake, register to receive monthly newsletters, and use the "quick buy" function to order products directly from any Orvis catalog.
Circle of Excellence - Orvis

2003 Winner

Orvis Rating

More About Orvis

Recent Reviews for Orvis

• Nov 23, 2017
    I am impressed with the quality of merchandise from Orvis
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Orvis is my "go to" on-line store for casual clothes. Great quality and great sale prices. Superior customer service.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    have always been pleased with quality of past purchases. would purchase more if not so pricey. sales are good. was hard to but in cart- kept putting in multiples but it was black Friday week so that probably had something to do with it.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Orvis shipping charge has stopped me from purchasing from Orvis until this order. The Orvis store in Reno NV is a choice, but frequently LLBean is my goto with free shipping. My closet is full of Orvis, however.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    I've been satisfied with Orvis' products for many years - more than thirty.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    I have purchased a couple of watches from orvis and always been happy with them. I am always hesitant to purchase clothing because of the size issues and the cost and hassle of returning items. I took a risk this time because you can't find stylish vests for men that are for casual wear. Also, I was disappointed the promotional code did not work for my purchase.
    Nov 23, 2017
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Prices are usually higher than other stores, but so is the quality of the merchandise.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Love the products. Rather expensive.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    You don't seem to include the fabric details in descriptions, e.]i.e 80% cotton, 10% whatever. This is important to me for comfort and washing info.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    I wish we could use multiple promo codes. Otherwise, fantastic!
    nice web.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    please do not contact me on surveys or sales promotion.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Received a catalog today with a full page ad for a leather jacket I liked & was unable to find it on your web site.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Excellent choices for sporting goods and clothing.. may consider a bit more high tech materials
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Great quality and customer service
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Refunds take too long to process.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Everything that I have seen that has been purchased from Orvis has been of very good quality.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Clearly state in the product description where it is made - Imported is your code word for made in china. I will not purchase anything unless it clearly states where the item is manufactured. Unhappy with the pricing, shipping options. The only shining thing is that typically your products are high quality. your web site is crazy. it states items available on one browser and unavailable on another and varies from device to device. Your website is a disaster of uniformity. Get over it. I dont like tracking cookies. You want my business you figure out how to make it work without being an intrusive garbage seeking collector of my PIII.
    Great quality and prices