OTCWholesale Reviews

09/28/2016
OTCWholesale Ratings and User Reviews. OTCWholesale is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 88 reviews.

OTCWholesale Rating

More About OTCWholesale

Recent Reviews for OTCWholesale

• Sep 16, 2016
    I found what I was looking for at a reasonable price. I also like dealing with small businesses.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Very easy to order online, tho I am 67. Love the convenience!
  • Sep 13, 2016
    easy site to shop
  • Sep 12, 2016
    Very reasonable pricing.
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Quick and easy to order and order arrives in a timely manner.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Totally a good experience
  • Sep 5, 2016
    I selected this vendor because it is a Google Trusted Store
  • Sep 4, 2016
    easy and painless
  • Sep 3, 2016
    Great website . Easy to navigate and customer service is excellent! Shipments come very quick.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    ease of finding items and checking pertinent information
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Product is exactly what I'm looking for
    Sep 18, 2016
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Loved the prices worked for me
    Sep 11, 2016
  • Aug 31, 2016
    New to me
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Fantastic company. Very reliable. I buy from them 3-4 times a year. Never been disappointed.
    Sep 17, 2016
    My "go-to" store for the products I order from them.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Ordering went very well. Loved the S & H charge....was very reasonable !!! The survey was a bit feisty, tho !!
    Sep 6, 2016
    We were very happy to find the brand & good price we hoped for !!! TEK, S.E. WI
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Sep 6, 2016
    THE PRODUCT THAT I PURCHASED WAS NOT THE CORRECT PRODUCT. I ORDER PARTS FOR ARISTA 2000 2 PIN AND YOU SENT SOMETHING ELSE TRIED TO GET A RETURN NUMBER BUT DID NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE PERSON THAT I TALKED TO SENT A FORM TO BE FILLED OUT ON LINE AND THAT WAS THE LAST I HEARD.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Great company to deal with delivery always gets hear timely and they have the best prices
    Aug 30, 2016
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I like to doing business with OTC Wholesale for I get a good product for a fair price. I never buy junk!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    OTCWholesale is a very easy site to understand and to purchase from. It is very clear about its products and leaves no guesswork. I have been ordering from OTC for approximately 4 years. Had I known about it prior, my first purchase would have been well before 4 years ago. Unfortunately I threw out all of my discount coupons because I didn't think I would be able to use them when purchasing online - can't really explain that thought. But I am happy that a male friend of mine turned me onto this website.
    Aug 30, 2016
    OTC is a very easy way of getting the product I need. I have just 1 question. In the past I have always used Fed Ex 3-day shipping. I was wondering what the time frame would be if I just had my purchase sent regular mail. I live in San Diego CA.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I like this site It has the products I need.
    Aug 27, 2016
    You always have what I need. Thank you.