OTCWholesale Reviews

OTCWholesale Ratings and User Reviews. OTCWholesale is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 101 reviews.

OTCWholesale Rating

More About OTCWholesale

Recent Reviews for OTCWholesale

• Aug 1, 2015
    You store was easy to use and compared favorably in price
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I looked everywhere for leadwires for my empi if3 wave system...you carry the correct ones!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    great good prices.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I love this site you offer the best prices!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great deal. Will shop again.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    this is my 1st time & I expect good service
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great Prices, and I love the videos explaining your products. Thanks.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I was able to find what I was looking for quickly and the checkout process went very smoothly. Hoping that my order arrives quickly. If so, I will certainly return to this site for future needs.
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Very nice selection and prices
  • Jul 19, 2015
    this is my first experience so far other than this survey its been good
    Jul 29, 2015
    My husband Arranged purchase on my behalf beds we I wasn't well. We were both impressed o. Every level with OTC and product. Thinking g of getting g a tens unit but need to understand if 2000 unit or more is needed. Sincerly, Lucille
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I found the site very easy to locate the items I was looking for and the right price.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I really like the site.. I believe they should reward their customers luckily all customers like me to order the same thing each month give them a discount or coupons they can afford to use and not $5 off $100 spent
  • Jul 12, 2015
    They are awesome. Shipping is super fast, and the products are great quality. The one time I had an issue it was taken care of immediately, and the president of the company called me himself to make sure everything was ok, and she sent me 4 boxes of insulin syringes to make up for the accident that had happened. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    This is my first experience with OTCWholesale and it was simple and surprisingly easy. I can't say enough positive about it.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Excellent Product and PRICE was right!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    great experience, but i called about a coupon and was told only over $100 i spent $99.95 i should have received a coupon
    Jul 24, 2015
    I asked the person on the phone about any coupon available for the purchase and he told me there were no coupons. The next day I received a 25% off coupon in my email. I probably won't use your company again.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
    Very impressed with the speed of the delivery of my order. The quality of my items is great and works perfect. Receiving much relief from it already. Thank you for such great service.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Great resource.
    Jul 15, 2015
    While the unit does exactly what I was seeking, I was not aware at the time of purchase that controlling the variables while the unit was on would be so complicated.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    If they handle this order as nicely as my first one and offer me an excellent price I will continue to use them always.
    Jul 13, 2015
    Great Company to do business with. Perfect Perfect Perfect in every way.