Other World Computing Reviews

10/24/2014
Other World Computing Ratings and User Reviews. Other World Computing is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 135 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Other World Computing offers excellent values on Accelerators, Hard Drives, Memory, Monitors, Printers, Processors, and more for both Apple/Macintosh and Wintel PCs. Products from Apple, ATTO, CTX, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, Interex, Kingston, PowerLogix, Quantum, Seagate, Sonnet, Sony, Techworks, Toshiba, Viewsonic, and others are standard in stock items.
Circle of Excellence - Other World Computing

2008 Winner

Other World Computing Rating

More About Other World Computing

Recent Reviews for Other World Computing

• Oct 23, 2014
    very good 1st time experience. The questionnaire is too long though.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great technical content in terms of how-to guides/video. That made me purchase as you'd done all the research for me so I'm confident that the parts will work with my laptop. Thanks :)
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very knowledgeable staff. Sell quality products. Unfortunate they won't price match.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    So far this has been a good experience. Will wait for product to be received before I can vouch for too much.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    It is my first time buying product from OWC, and congratulations for your service...I thing is good. I'll be waiting to receive your product and check out my experience. Two questions: 1) Is possible to receive an invoice? 2) In how many days I will recive the Package? Thanks and my best regards... from Barcelona (Spain)
  • Oct 20, 2014
    On the first page of the survey the amount purchased prepoppulated but included a $ symbol which is not allowed on e page. I received an error and needed to resubmit.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very helpful information regarding my iMac computer.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    The quiz was the worst part off the experience
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It´a great place for upgrade my macbook
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very precise on how you want to be assisted. I liked the extra step OWC went by adding Videos on how to install. Very Thoughtful!!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    always had good stuff for mac, maybe a bit expensive, but really a good site so happy to give them business.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Nice website, nice products, nice prices.
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Prices are a little high but warranties are good.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I found the checkout very difficult. I had to input info 2 or more times in order to continue. Example entered state and country 3 times.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Haven't installed the memory yet. Plan to do it later this week
  • Oct 7, 2014
    price wise you are still a bit expensive
    Oct 17, 2014
    All went ok till now. I just got surprised when I received a transportaton charge from FedeEx, althougt I have Paid your company for the freight charge. I have called your CS and have asked to send me a copy of Fedex AWB, to see if you have mentioned Bill shipper or Consignee for transportation charge. That is why on previous question I have answered N/A. cheers
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    They sell small components bundled to hard drives, that I would have vastly preferred to be able to buy on their own. Good quality products, though! And very clear tutorials online.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Very high quality products and an amazingly easy website to navigate. I always feel confident that I have ordered what will work with my system.
    Oct 12, 2014
    OWC is a legendary service! I have never had a bad experience with OWC. I recommend them to all my clients!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    This survey asks me to rate a service which I haven't yet received. I.e.Thus far I have just ordered and paid for some additional memory for my laptop, but I have yet to receive it.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Matt L x180 was fast, accurate with helping me find the correct RAM for my iMac.
    Oct 19, 2014