MacSales.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MacSales.com Reviews

04/20/2018
MacSales.com Ratings and User Reviews. MacSales.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2332 reviews.
Other World Computing offers excellent values on Accelerators, Hard Drives, Memory, Monitors, Printers, Processors, and more for both Apple/Macintosh and Wintel PCs. Products from Apple, ATTO, CTX, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, Interex, Kingston, PowerLogix, Quantum, Seagate, Sonnet, Sony, Techworks, Toshiba, Viewsonic, and others are standard in stock items.
Circle of Excellence - MacSales.com

2017 Winner

MacSales.com Rating

More About MacSales.com

Recent Reviews for MacSales.com

Everything was fine.
  • Mar 09, 2018
    I had some questions and I got an excellent service from Duane, it was really a pleasure buying from you, and his support helped me make the purchase (without such support my decision would have been more complicated)
    Apr 20, 2018
    Excellent product stock, friendly and excellent expert advice on technical details to ensure product compatibility, very satisfied!!!
  • Apr 20, 2018
    I find Macsales.com / OWC the best source of mac parts available.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    This place is great! It also provides videos to let you know how to install the whole things!
  • Apr 20, 2018
    I really like the company MacSales. They're friendly, know what they're talking about, and are never hesitant to answer any questions.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Sale values are reasonable. Advertisements include details so additional Googling is minimized
  • Apr 20, 2018
    The products I purchased were easily found and checkout was very smooth.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Great service, knowledgable staff, great products
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Great parts, excellent Information!
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Over the years all the products I have purchased were as described with no order issues and great quality. Plan to buy a refurbished Mac soon.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    MacSales has a high quality name in my mind. I was impressed by the in-depth video on installing the battery which I purchased, including the conditioning exercise after installation.
  • Apr 05, 2018
    I've been buying my Mac stuff from OWC for as long as they HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS. From the time of POWER PC processor upgrades, to PowerBook docks (Newer Tech) . Excellent products and service! Also purchased items through their Amazon Store Today!
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Purchased computer and it would not recognize the remote monitor. Called tech support and got Cynthia, who was a great help. Turns out that nothing was wrong with the computer, but Cynthia (in order to sort out the problem) sent me a new cable gratis, and that solved everything. With service like that, I purchased a second computer.
  • Apr 09, 2018
    Apr 20, 2018
    Good experience. OWC has a good reputation.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Nice to find a solution to repair Apple products!
  • Apr 07, 2018
    It was quick and easy.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Fuck You ! forcing me to fill your shitty survey....

From MacSales.com

Thank you for doing business with OWC. I am sorry you feel that way about the survey that has been provided to you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 1-800-275-4576 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 8:00pm Central Time and Sat 9:00am - ...
  • Apr 20, 2018
    Good selection, good prices, good shipping alternatives, if it is Mac related, they have it.
  • Apr 02, 2018
    Apr 20, 2018
    I live in France and prefer to order to Mac.Sales in the USA. I am ensured to have satisfaction. Great equipment and quick delivery even with US Postage. That's not my first time. I use to upgrade my Macs with OWC solutions.
  • Apr 20, 2018
    My 2011 Macbook Pro is starting to get senile, but there is no Apple store in WV. Since I'm thrifty and good with fixing things I decided to find what could help my Mac. Your site is GREAT! I could go directly to a page full of stuff for my model and clear explanations let me know what I needed and what I could easily do myself. I'm getting ready to retire and go back to school for a new career and this is a big expense saver, my old Mac can come with me instead of a fancy and super expensive new model. Thank you!