Other World Computing Reviews

08/19/2014
Other World Computing Ratings and User Reviews. Other World Computing is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 157 reviews.
Other World Computing offers excellent values on Accelerators, Hard Drives, Memory, Monitors, Printers, Processors, and more for both Apple/Macintosh and Wintel PCs. Products from Apple, ATTO, CTX, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, Interex, Kingston, PowerLogix, Quantum, Seagate, Sonnet, Sony, Techworks, Toshiba, Viewsonic, and others are standard in stock items.
Circle of Excellence - Other World Computing

2008 Winner

Other World Computing Rating

More About Other World Computing

Recent Reviews for Other World Computing

• Aug 1, 2014
    I got MBA SSD 'replacement'. Wish I could have split off the external drive enclosure from tools. Still a very good purchase. I suppose I could have used online chat but was impatient to make the order. Laptop idled from overheating for 9 months now. Not even certain if the SSD is the problem or logic board. Eek! Local reliable Mac shop diagnosis says SSD. So, I crossed my fingers and tapped 'Submit Order' or however you phrase it. Hoping it works and is the fix!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Jay was great, very helpful. You can share this with Jay, but not online.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great site, the only thing i would suggest is you put that the customer enters their details of the computer in and it gives them all the applicable options. Duane was great and easily helped me navigate to the products I need, it would just make for easier navigation to see what other items I dont need, but might want.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Hope to try again
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Huge selection. Easy to order
    Aug 1, 2014
    Smooth transanactio. Expectations met.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Best way to upgrade your Mac
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Just wished you offered Purolator in the shipping options, for some of Puro's services allow to know the cost of duties in advance.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Seems really good. Looking forward to receiving my parcel. Thanks heaps from down under.
    Customer service rocks!
    Jul 26, 2014
    I love this company. I also love the fact that I'm buying American, even though some of the parts are foreign like the website says.
    Jul 31, 2014
    This was my first amateur upgrade for my Mac Pro Mid 2010.It was the greatest and best value money 16GB kit RAM memory for my Mac Pro and it works as advertised. Deliverry (economical) was very fast.Installation was too easy through their detailed step-by-step video guide.So, I am very satisfied and with OWC help, I hope to be upgrading my Mac Pro to it fullest potential.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    We love buying from OWC. They do a great job of describing the product, and noting the compatibility with hardware/software. We'll keep coming back.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    await order to see how it goes
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Spent $30 for shipment to Canada, then $50 on duties, $200 purchase turned into a $280 purchase. Its the $50 duty at border that upsets me; two ram boards. Customers should be told what the approximate real costs are.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    First class support from beginning to end. Very simple installation and the SSD has given my aging laptop a new lease of life.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    It's great that you ship to Mexico, really great. Never the less, you should try to get even better deals with FedEx\UPS to lower shipping prices. Keep the great work.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Its a great service BUT you should find a solution for people overseas to not pay taxes or expensive delivery. Check dx.com they deliver for free everywhere and no import taxes
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Would have liked custom fees included at check out to avoid any surprise.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Excellent service. Congratulations
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Fantastic amount of support and great reputation online
    Jul 20, 2014
    OUTSTANDING. The information they provide online, the products, the delivery, everything is outstanding.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Wow! Incredibly fast shipping and a competitive price too!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I really like the install videos for Memory, it really made me feel comfortable purchasing. I guess that's why you have them! Really well done, very clear videos.
    Jul 20, 2014