Other World Computing Reviews

07/28/2014
Other World Computing Ratings and User Reviews. Other World Computing is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 152 reviews.
Other World Computing offers excellent values on Accelerators, Hard Drives, Memory, Monitors, Printers, Processors, and more for both Apple/Macintosh and Wintel PCs. Products from Apple, ATTO, CTX, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, Interex, Kingston, PowerLogix, Quantum, Seagate, Sonnet, Sony, Techworks, Toshiba, Viewsonic, and others are standard in stock items.
Circle of Excellence - Other World Computing

2008 Winner

Other World Computing Rating

More About Other World Computing

Recent Reviews for Other World Computing

• Jun 9, 2014
    a lot of info helped pick out right product
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Seems good quality at a price. SSD's are not competitive.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Some information being asked for about the credit card seemed a little bizarre. I've never ordered anything from a website which asked for the contact telephone number for the credit card company. I've also never been asked for information about what bank issued the credit card before. But then I've mostly ordered stuff from Canadian websites and not American ones.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    If you want to to upgrade an "old" Mac, you certainly will find whatever part or accessoire you need with OWC!
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Checkout was the fastest and easiest I have ever used.
    Jun 8, 2014
    OWC has the best service.
    Jun 9, 2014
    Thank you so much.I'm very satisfied.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I've heard great things about your products. One thing about the checkout, it would be nice if all the shipping options had an estimated delivery time listed with them, as this is the most important factor in choosing a shipping method.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Excellent help and support.
  • May 31, 2014
    Have only made 5 or 6 purchases, but I've been happy with all of them.
    Jun 8, 2014
  • May 31, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    Produce was good except the screw drivers which was cheap quality. After using it to fix the new drive inside the mac they became soft and I could not use them to open the external SSD case. I had to look for other drivers. You should improve the quality of these drivers.
  • May 28, 2014
    fast, easy, and hassle free.
  • May 27, 2014
    This is my first purchase from OWC. My friend has purchased many items over the years and highly recommended OWC.
    Jun 6, 2014
    I am happy with the product I purchased, but I do not like purchasing anything online.
    Jun 6, 2014
    Ups did a poor job delivering my package: first they contacted me to ask who should be my agent for clearing the customs (as if I have a decent choice) then they presented my package as for a commercial import, which was rightfully refused... Took them 6 days to deliver after package arrived in Canada.... Not your fault but frustrating...
    Jun 6, 2014
    Best offer out there and works flawlessly from Sweden.
  • May 18, 2014
    Jun 5, 2014
    Easy to find what I was looking for. Received what I ordered.
  • May 16, 2014
    Website is very good.. Love the DYI Instructional videos.One item in the order is 7 Days - hoping order arrives in Canada 1.5 weeks..
    Jun 9, 2014
    Was surprised on charges for Customs and Canadian GST Tax on the order..
  • May 14, 2014
    Great stuff for my Mac! I might be back for the used Macbook Air!
  • May 13, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    OWC was excellent in their product line but let down slightly by their shipping. I did pick the expedited shipping with was going to take 7 to 14 business days from US to NZ and it came in on 14/15 depending on who's day you started counting on. That being said still acceptable. The other problem was the tracking number i was given with my order did not work for me from the NZ location. This may be a failure on USPS's part to do with their site's caching system but once i handed it to a live chat member the problem was sorted and he sent me a screen shot of my tracking.
  • May 11, 2014
    Jun 2, 2014
    Simple and excellent.
  • May 10, 2014
    Your customer service is outstanding, I was assisted by one of your consultants (Rebecca), and she was very helpful. You offer a great range of products at a good prices, quick delivery (to Australia) and I`ll be back for more and will recommend you to anyone looking for computing accessories and your entire product range.
    Jun 3, 2014
    I am a return customer, due to the great quality products, fast delivery, excellent service and wide range of products at great prices!