Outdoor Solar Store Reviews

02/10/2016
Outdoor Solar Store Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoor Solar Store is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 81 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.

Outdoor Solar Store Rating

More About Outdoor Solar Store

Recent Reviews for Outdoor Solar Store

• Feb 10, 2016
    If this product is as not described, it will be returned/
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love every thing about solar, so i will be buying again prices are great
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Good reviews and examples of lighting
  • Jan 27, 2016
    As first time buyer, all went well with ordering;will see when product arrives and is installed
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Found what I was looking for very easy to use
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great Site ! Thank You !
    Feb 2, 2016
    This unit was beyond my expectations ! This solar spotlight is Heavy Duty ... Should last forever ,compared to anything else on the market ! Lights up the whole backyard ! AWESOME ...
  • Jan 25, 2016
    good experience so far
  • Jan 19, 2016
    We will have to wait and see about the answer to this question. It sounds good, and I am sure it is, but let's see when the product arrives.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    easy check out.
    Jan 25, 2016
    one screw missing. turned out to be no big deal. confirmation email had tracking number but it did not specify what carrier!. I figured it out eventually.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Solar light is the upcoming thing, store has good selection, but a little pricey on some items
  • Jan 11, 2016
    We look forward to having good lighting for our new business sign.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    first time purchase...This survey is premature
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Jan 18, 2016
    Dan is a super employee - went beyond the call of duty to answer my questions - thanks Dan!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Can't wait to decorate our backyard !! All reviews seemed super positive!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Filling out the form was terrible. I put in the right numbers and they kept telling me I did it incorrectly. I did not know of any code words to get a discount. This is the first time I have ordered from you. The check out was ridiculous, so don't know if I want to do it again.
    Jan 9, 2016
    I do not want anyone else contacting me about this order. I received it in good time. There was a problem developed, and the person that I talked to it took care of it immediately. I like the product and ordered more and he took care of the flaw on the first order and is replacing it. I am very satisfied, and I passed ordering information into another friend, who also plans to order from you. Thank you.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    nice check out, where entering zip code it fills out the city and state automatically. also good input on phone re product info.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    first time buyer, so far, so good.....
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Pleasure to browse through the website. Found what I wanted and was able to compare it with other like products. Read through reviews and know what to expect in the way of troubleshooting.
    Jan 20, 2016
    If I could have rated the OutdoorSolar Store lower I would have. Solar lamp did not work. After 5 days I contacted the seller(only can leave a voice mail message or fill out a support desk e-mail). I did get a phone response but was told to contact manufacturer or warranty. Outdoor store would not offer any help with the problem even though it did not work from the get-go. Manufacturer had a back order of 2 to 3 weeks on necessary replacement part which I was supposed to install myself. This was not a satisfactory solution for me. Contacted Outdoor Store again by both voice mail and e-mail and did get a response which was I was supposed to wait for the replacement part. By the time they would arrive my return period to the Store would be long gone. The Store said that they would extend the return time if I would only work with them. But they were doing nothing to solve the problem. When I told them that I was going to dispute the charge with the credit card company their response was that I should not do that since it was not in anyone's best interest. However, for a month the Store had my $229 and I had a lamp that was faulty. This is so not right. Finally got a phone call from the store and I told them I wanted to return the product. They said they would send me a REM number but it has not arrived as of this posting. The solar lamp itself is attractive and I will buy it from another company who has better customer service.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    This is my first time ordering so I have no idea how they are. Love their solar lights though!
  • Dec 28, 2015
    This company had more to offer me at a good price when compared to others. I would like to have had the number of lumens this light will give out, but I discovered from a former rating that it gave more lite than expected.
    Jan 8, 2016
    I had a question when I placed the order, and was contacted the same day to give me the answer to my question.