Outdoorplay.com Reviews

08/29/2015
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 345 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Aug 29, 2015
    Found your ad on Amazon. Clicked the link to access your site. The cost of the product I was looking for was significantly less on your site. Thanks
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I reserve judgment until I receive the product, and if return is necessary, how that activity goes.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Don't understand why uou offered me a 10% discount but then took it away before checkout
  • Aug 29, 2015
    great selection, great prices, great service
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Seems like a good hometown store. Nice people at customer service.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Ease of use great, prices great. Happy to have saved a bit of money!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I am looking for a pink paddle. do you know were i can get one?
    just what I wanted
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great site and excellent selection. Called to get price match to competitor website and they matched and beat the price by an additional amount. Super customer service. I will buy again.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    AMAZING price with the coupon. No tax made the transaction extremely appealable. Easy, readable website.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I don't like the pop-up that asks me if I want to leave the page. However, I love that you offer good stuff at a competitive price.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Outdoorplay has always been the best on-line store to deal with. I highly recommend this site to everyone. Great deals, great quality, great service.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very nice company to work with. I called customer service in regards to a missing part in an item I received, they were SUPER nice and easy to work with.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I tried to order two items last night but the internet site would not complete the order. I could not pay and check out. I left the items in my cart and returned today to complete the process. Other than that, I have always had a positive experience with Out Door Play and ordering items.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I was looking for a specific tent and found Outdoorplay had the best price for the item and shipping. I'd never used Outdoorplay and was hoping the experience would be good and it was!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Excellent experience Thank you!
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    thanks. so excited about this product
    Aug 28, 2015
    Product that I ordered was great! (Aquaglide SUP). It was supposed to include a free pump, but did not get it delivered with the original order. I called customer service to let them know and they were able to send it to me in two days. Overall, really good experience! However- pump that was delivered on separately was not packed well and was delivered with torn box and tape. Fortunately, nothing was damaged.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Great company great products
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Too many active links/clickable areas on site makes it difficult to navigate without random screens popping up all the time. Otherwise, awesome site.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Nice site - easy transaction thanks
    Aug 29, 2015
    Outdoorplay took the initiative to expedite my order delivering the goods ahead of schedule.