Outdoorplay.com Reviews

12/18/2014
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 156 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    Pleased with the prices and service so far.
    shopping was easy
    Site worked well.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    It was easy navigating this site, finding the product I wish to purchase, and checking out. Also had a great coupon and free shipping.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great variety of goods including goods I cannot access in Canada, good prices, and fair shipping policies to Canada. I had trouble using paypal to complete my transaction and the reasons why that wasn't working were not very clear in the checkout area. I had tried to use paypal to pay on my tablet and the whole transaction dropped, on the desktop it wouldn't process, saying I hadn't provided all the info, but there was nothing else I could add. I have been able to use paypal for other transactions elsewhere.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    honestly, my husband emailed the site and item to me for purchase as a gift for him. the overall on line purchase was one of the best I've done.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Smart move to offer an incentive to purchase once a person clicks through to your site. It is what encouraged me to look for something and then buy with the 15% discount.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Wonderful! Found exactly what I was looking for.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great site. Though I am a bargain hunter and found a great sale product in the outdoors section, which brought me here.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Loved the promo code. Thanks guys! My friends hands will be warm.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Have made multiple purchases on line from Outdoorplay and have always been satisfied with service, product and promptness of delivery.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE AND I FOUND EVERY THING I NEEDED AND PRICES WAS LOWER THAN I EXPECTED
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Very quick and easy to place order
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Order was easy except for this survey! My husband picked this out - it is his gift.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Outdoor play has provided excellent customer service and quality items at reasonable prices delivered efficiently.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    checkout wouldn't accept my email, tried 3 times, finally gave alternate email and it worked. I almost gave up on ordering. since this was my first time with outdoorplay, I may not come back.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Do not contact me
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I like it. Give me money!
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    My experiences have always been very good with excellent customer service. Shipping charges are a little confusing as it says free shipping but adds a higher level shipping. You don't see how to change that unless you scroll down pretty far.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Excellent selection, reasonable prices and always ships quickly.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I ordered 4 helmets as presents for my wakeboarding friends in the philippines but they were all good and came fast but one of them did not come with the original box. If I was ordering them for myself that would be cool but it would be better if the last one had the original package, they are big fans of that...it would be helpful in the future if I could get a response before it ships if I want the original box or not with the product. Thanks though everything else was great.