Outdoorplay.com Reviews

02/08/2016
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 282 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    I have recommended Outdoor play and my friends are also satisfied. I know that when comparing prices OP frequently wins the battle. Knowing that you can compare to competitive brands is a big help.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    excellent shopping experience, i liked the online support.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I wish less expensive USPS First Class International Parcel was an option.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Attracted to you because of coupon. I like your store. Will come again.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Quick and easy purchase!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I just discovered this website today and found they have great prices and products.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    My overall experience with Outdoorplay was fine. Nice website and good prices. My only issue was that while chatting, some of the responses I got to my questions seemed very "canned", and did not directly answer my questions. This was not concerning this purchase but while I was considering a kayak purchase. I had the feeling that I knew more about the kayak than the person I was chatting with, so asking questions was fruitless.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    One of the best experiences buying online compared with many other websites -Walmart, Target, BestBut, for example-
  • Feb 1, 2016
    i liked that you could check shipping before checking out. It was very hard to find your returns policy
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    The shipping cost is too high. And did not aware that CBSA of Canada charge the duty tax is too high. This two cost almost over 50% of y order.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    I happened to find Outdoorplay during my search for an insulated jacket, and am glad that I did. They happened to offer three different brands, of the type of jacket I was looking for, and after chatting with the customer service rep, I was able to choose the best one for me. My order was promptly processed and shipped, arriving on time. Overall, a good experience.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Seems to be a great company. We will see once my order ships and arrives to how good. Think website could use a little update to help the ease to search and find item you are looking to buy.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I actually emailed about this product and got a great response, thanks for providing the info i needed, I love being able to ask a quick question before i buy an item like this!
    Feb 1, 2016
    I asked about the water proofnes of the balaclava via a online form, and got answers i was hoping for, i ordered and received it in the mail within 5 days, and took it out on the lake and caught me a fish with it on. My face is warm and toasty is this cold 30-40 degree weather and took well to the beating of the rain. Love it! Thanks, I'll be back for a waterproof hat here soon.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Customer support was very fast, they were very courteous, great service. Product took no time to arrive, very fast delivery even though it was going to Alberta
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Good
    Feb 1, 2016
    I needed to return the item because it did not fit my feet, and it cost me $11. That's one-fifth the price of the item. At CampSaver, it's free to return the item, and you can get a replacement item shipped for free as well. I understand if its just something that you don't want, that it should cost money when you return it, but for things like shoes where the sizes fluctuate so much, it sucks to have to pay to return it, and I won't be using Outdoorplay again. Where I live, we have no place to go to test out how well a climbing shoe fits. And I didn't see anywhere that it costs money to return it. Overall, its a bad experience that lost me money. It already sucks enough that the shoes that I ordered didn't fit. I understand it costs money to return it, but you might've kept me as a customer.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    so far so good
    Feb 6, 2016
    Didn't get a chance to try item yet but it looks OK
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I am very happy to have found straps for storing our kayaks and paddle boards. Haven't been able to find them in Ontario, Canada. It was perfect having someone on line to chat with about this product. Very helpful.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Good value and easy to navigate the website to find what i needed
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    Always on time with a fair price.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Good customer service when I called with questions. Products were just what we order & fast shipping.