Outdoorplay.com Reviews

10/22/2014
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 288 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    Your company has better selection of kayaking inventory than some of my other resources.
    GOOD WEBSITE WITH GOOD PRICES
    Thanks for the 15% off!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Save more money!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    very nice stuff
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very good experience so far.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great website! Product less costly than other places.
    I hate Surveys!!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Love the variety of selections, comparable prices, free S&H, and discounts. I will definitely be shopping at Outdoorplay again!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Efficient well laid out site. A positive shopping experience!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I was troubled by a sale price on an itme that had been a closeout and the new substitute item refelcted the sale price in the search results but not upon clicking on it.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I had a good experience shopping on this website. The whole process was quick, easy, and the website was well laid out and functioned well... navigation was intuitive and logical. Information was straightforward and told me everything I needed to know. Price was similar to others I found on the internet but I liked the free shipping.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    found what I was looking for.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Couldn't remove an item very easily
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Good prices, very easy to place order
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I went to Outdoorplay.com because it had the PFD I was looking for at 15% less than other merchants, plus I found two other items that I wasn't even looking for. The site has a lot of Kayak gear, was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for, and easy to checkout.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I find outdoorplay to be a great shopping site and would recommend to others
    Oct 18, 2014
    Very easy to deal with would recommend
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    Excellent experience! I have made several purchases from Outdoorplay. The popup sale adds very effective! They get my attention and pull me to the site!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    so far it"s what I"ve been looking for
    Oct 15, 2014
    Great had what I wanted fast,easy,and priced right
  • Sep 23, 2014
    "Add to cart" button hardly functioned. Had to press it 40 or 50 times.
    Oct 15, 2014
    The price was equal to many others but unlike their competitors, Outdoor Play appears to me to always have highly publicized discount codes for 15% and 20% off. That made all the difference. Great product (consumer rated 5 stars), great price, and free 2-day shipping? I kept feeling like there should be a catch. The product arrived undamaged, and on time. The only negative (which I already reported) was that the add-to-cart button was unresponsive during my interchange on their web site. I knew the product I wanted and that I wanted to purchase it from Outdoor Play. It was frustrating trying to make the purchase.