Outdoorplay.com Reviews

04/18/2015
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 186 reviews.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Feb 16, 2015
    The one thing I liked most was being able to check availability of the items in stock. I originally went with another merchant and found out one item was not available until mid-April. That timeframe for us was unacceptable due to the start of our trip.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I have bought things before and had to send back. It was very easy to return. Have great confidence in Outdoorplay.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Have hade good results, and they have most of the things i need at a good price
    Feb 14, 2015
    Very good to deal with
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Got an email right away answering my product question.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Great that there was a 15% discount code! That's what made me purchase from here!
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Ordering was simple and fast. Hope to get the products soon to test them out.
    Feb 13, 2015
    I was generally overall completely satisfied.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Feb 15, 2015
    free shipping to nj is slow
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Feb 11, 2015
    Very good place to purchase outdoor sports items.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Feb 11, 2015
    Love the selection of products, descriptions are concise pictures are adequate. I would like to see more category search functions, like REI. I'll definately order from here again.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    Have not had opportunity to use product yet.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Thesem folks have always offered fair and equal pricing. plus free shipping over 50 bucks
    Feb 9, 2015
    Anything I may need/want for my outdoor stuff I can get at Outdoor Play, is delivered on time or even early and free!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Have asked questions of staff and ordered via phone in the past and got great service! Products and prices (with discount) have been quality and competitive.
    Feb 14, 2015
    The best customer service of any of the several other outdoor store I've shopped at in the past.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 12, 2015
    I really Liked that I received e- mail updates from a person not a computer program message. This alone makes the company seem to me that it cares about its customer and products they sell. I would purchase from Outdoorplay again and again. Thank You Sean
    im loving it
    Feb 9, 2015
    I had to call customer service because I had received an email gift card for my birthday in May and could no longer find the gift card code. The man who helped me was awesome! He looked up my information and sent me the code. This was the best customer service I have ever had. I was so happy once I got off the phone. That usually doesn't happen with customer service calls. Thank you!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    satisfied with the order process
  • Jan 22, 2015
    The top of the website would automatically pop-down and cover up what I wanted to look at - not great. Also, there was initially a processing error, so I had to click "Place Order" twice, which always makes me nervous it will double charge me. Best part was finding a great deal on dry pants!
    Feb 8, 2015
  • Jan 17, 2015
    great site - we go here first for all our outdoor gear needs - service and quality have always been excellent
    Feb 8, 2015