Outdoorplay.com Reviews

08/03/2015
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 378 reviews.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Jul 24, 2015
    I am excited to recieve my kayak
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Sight needs a wish list to hold items you are considering but either doing further research on or are not quite ready to commit to.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The website was easy to use and I found many options.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    This was for my business
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I liked the prices and free shipping for my order
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great products at competitive prices!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I chose outdoorplay based on product selection and on past positive buying experience with the company. I probably would not have purchased this item right now if not for the 15% off coupon and free shipping.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Your customer service is great!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    It is not clear which vendors are excluded from coupon codes. It is also not clear what really constitutes "on sale" vs. "not on sale, but always discounted". I couldn't use my 15% off coupon.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great service. GOod prices. Confusing discounts.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    My online sales associate, Charlie was amazing- he made the whole experience a positive one. I will return to Outdoorplay because of the customer service he gave me.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Had just what I needed at a good price. Website was easy to use.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Came with straps to help hold the kayak cover on but were to short to be of any use.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great experience! Easy finding what I needed and quick, simple checkout. Will definitely shop here again!
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I was very pleased to discover Outdoorplay.com. Their price on the bike rack was excellent. The experience was made even better with free shipping and no sales tax. I will be checking their website on future purchases of outdoor products.
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I have not received the product. I am answering this only to have a chance to win $25.
    Jul 24, 2015
    I bought a high end inflatable raft as a gift. While ordering I was informed that the product was in back order. As soon as I placed the order I was sent an email that indicated the same, as well as informing me of the expected delivery date. As was promised, the product was delivered the exact day as announced. I really appreciate the up front communication. Right from the beginning I knew what to expect and they delivered as promised. Fantastic service!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Web site very easy to navigate. Pricing was very very competitive. Customer service was very helpful. Will be here purchasing here again. Found web site thru Amonzon.
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jul 1, 2015
    So far great experience. Great price.
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The products and prices were good. Hopefully everything meets my expectations once I receive the products!
    Jul 22, 2015
    I ordered a Yakima bike hitch and it was delivered on time. The box was a little roughed up but the parts were in good condition. Two safety straps were missing but outdoor play responded to my inquiry and called me back within 20 min with an update. The missing parts were shipped to me directly from Yakima at no cost. I am very pleased with the product and the customer care. Thanks!