Outdoorplay.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Outdoorplay.com Reviews

05/29/2017
Outdoorplay.com Ratings and User Reviews. Outdoorplay.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 205 reviews.

Outdoorplay.com Rating

More About Outdoorplay.com

Recent Reviews for Outdoorplay.com

• Apr 08, 2017
    Great service!
  • Mar 21, 2017
    The live chat box is a great feature with very quick responses. This was important in making a decision because I was able to get more product information and help with finding the right fit.
    Apr 08, 2017
    Being helpful with knowledge of the product is a good combination! This is a buisness that seems to value it's customers.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    I have glaucoma and aritficial lens. The site's text color and size both are too light, it is not friendly to my eyes.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Good live chat and customer service!
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Good on price, web experience, shipping, and follow-up. Excellent selection is why I choose OP for many of the boating needs for me and my son...
  • Apr 07, 2017
    The 15% off is a great perk.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    First time purchaser from outdoorplay! wanted to purchase 2 of an item and the website allowed me to add them to my cart, however, when I tried to checkout, the website told me that there weren't enough of said item in stock so I had to 'guess' the amount of stock available and adjust my order accordingly. Other than that the process was good, with the exception that my experience found that selection isn't quite as robust as other online sports stores, but the website was fairly easy to maneuver around. Will see if the shipment arrives in the next week and if the items are as described to determine final determination if I will be interested in using this website in the future.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Online chat was very helpful and instrumental in buying the product.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    the online chat was very helpful. the rep was nice and willing to help
    Apr 07, 2017
    Great experience with outdoorplay. Online reps were very helpful
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Especially in spring pre-paddling season on the east coast, it is difficult to get a spray skirt. This was the best combination of price and availability I could find. I could even compare products.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Apr 06, 2017
    Still in shipping stage. It cost me $18 to shop back. I'm hoping this pair fits. Can't afford shipping process
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Thanks for the great price and free shipping option. As long as you or Aire stands behind the warranty, I'll be super satisfied.
    nice prices
  • Apr 05, 2017
    thanks to Jason...he was great helping me, because i was buying a new suit to send back the first one...that is too big...and the chat is absolutelly helpfull...!!!thanks to Stacy too...
  • Apr 05, 2017
    S. Johnson helped me today in Customer Service. Kudos for being such an attentive and quick to help company. My only regret is that I just found you guys this year for my river gear needs. I will continue to shop with you from the site or eBay in the future. I am one happy customer!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I had never heard of Outdoor play.com prior to this purchase, but was impressed with the quick chat responses and your policy on returns, as well as, how you clearly detailed all issues regarding the purchase prior to purchase. I will look for you on similar purchases in the future.
  • Mar 30, 2017
    nice company, good service
    Apr 05, 2017
    I received an additional item after an exchange. I have asked if I need to pay additional postage to return it and haven't heard back
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Good selection. Had the specialty paddle I needed at a good price. Website was easy to use and good choice of payment options.
  • Mar 24, 2017
    the chat process was great - the person that helped my was terrific providing me the information I needed to make an informed purchase.
    Apr 05, 2017
    i really liked the CHAT feature when buying my Kayak Trailer. The person i was chatting with was very informative and assisted in add'l items i needed information on - which i bought. Trailer is all built and waiting for the Adirondack winter to end.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Sneaky re-checking of the email sign up box.