Overstock.com Reviews

09/22/2014
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1606 reviews. Last rated on 09/21/2014.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

• Sep 21, 2014
    I paid 25% more at Overstock because I want to support the bitcoin economy. However, I would have been happy paying less than a 10% premium.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Love your store. A lot of great deals.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    It's the first time I've ordered from Overstock and I will know better my satisfaction when I receive the order and can see my purchases.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    enjoyable buying experience. I look foward to more purchases.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    When searching on site if look at an item them return to choices goes back to beginning not point where left off. Frustrating especially when looking through long list of results
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I needed a new wristwatch. Saw one with a good price. Bought it.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Even though my experience with Overstock.com was a good one, I would be interested in a site that has agreements with retail stores so that I could purchase the item I really want for a price comparable to Overstock.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I was to have free shipping and that did not happen at check out.
    Great shopping at Overstock.com
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I really enjoy shopping on Amazon
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Not fair that Hawaii residents are charged extra and don't qualify for free shipping
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Easy to find merchandise . Easy Check out . good quality merchandise .
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I've always been very satisfied with Overstock
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Love love love overstock.com- even if they don't have what i'm looking for at the time I always find something that I needed anyway- always a great shopping experience!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I love,love,love overstock for my on line purchases!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    It was just a normal online purchase.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I have shopped at Overstock for at least 12 years. If there is ever a problem with a product, I call and it is handled very quickly. When an item has to be replaced, it is shipped quickly and arrives in a couple of days. I am very happy with the customer service and products at Overstock.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    I was so happy to find that Overstock.com had the bath sheets that I had spent a month searching for. The towels came quickly and were exactly what I wanted. I quickly ordered two more. Can you see my smile?!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I really love this site. Easy to source products. Amazing customer service. Always great coupons. This is my first go to site for everything I need.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    this is first time i am buying. till i get the product i reserve my comment.