Overstock.com Reviews

04/26/2015
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1216 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

• Apr 25, 2015
    I am a sixty-nine yrs old retired social worker. I enjoy wish shopping and window shopping. Shopping on line is something I've never done prior to last year.. Never thought too much of it, but, once I ordered from Overstock.com I have been hooked, I have always enjoyed receiving mail, it is like a surprise six days a week. But receiving treasures other than mail is the bomb. I anxiously await the delivery, it doesn't matter what it is I'm waiting for, I am excited. Since I begin shopping with Overstock.com I buy most everything from them. Every problem (small) I've encountered, was solved immediately. When I spoke with Customer Service personnel, it was very pleasant. I will continue to shop, shop, and shop some more at Overstock. com
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Have been pleased over all with my Overstock.com purchases. Thanks!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    So far, so good. I will know after my product is received. I like the prices and am satisfied thus far with the communication.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Excellent products and prices, but not pleased with their return polices, which force customer to pay for return shipping if unsatisfied with product.
    Need more photos
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I enjoy shopping on your site since I have started I just keep coming back for all my needs
    straightforward and good prices
  • Apr 24, 2015
    The purchased item had greatly inadequate descriptive information (specification) dimensions of the overall item and dimensions of the compartments. Chat session had to be engaged to get such information.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    when my package arrives I WILL KNOW MORE.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Heard about them This is the first time that I am purchasing from them.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Overstock only carries great quality produts at a great price. Many choices and the free delivery is a plus!! I'm not a big fan of online buying sice I like to feel textures and see real colors but every time I have something to buy online this is my first choice. Never been disapointed :)
    Best place to shop!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    You have great products. I have only sent two items back and they were dresses that didn't fit. Really easy to use the site even on my iPhone. Check out is very easy, too.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    My only problem is that there was only 1 item available when I needed 2. Now I will have to go to another site to order the other one.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love Overstock! I tell everyone about your site! Always happy with my orders.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love overstock and shop there all the time. The improvement I would most appreciate is faster, free shipping.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    The cabinet is nice looking and put together fairly easily except for the silver cams which did not want to tighten. We had to go to Walmart and buy new hanging screws because the ones provided had no stop on the head of the plastic screw holder so they fell into the back of the wall and disappeared.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Been dealing with OS for many years. Ease of ordering, mdse is of high quality. Would like to see more coupons/discounts offered
    Apr 23, 2015
    Overstock continues to serve its clients in a professional manner. Nocomplaints
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    I followed the description of the item which clearly says blinds were 80-99" width. The detailed description had a different size which I overlooked I was using the item description measurement which were bolder. I never thought they would not match It was implied it was my fault even though the description was incorrectly posted.
  • Apr 4, 2015