Overstock.com Reviews

09/19/2014
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1597 reviews. Last rated on 09/18/2014.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

• Sep 18, 2014
    It has been a good experience shopping on this site
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Easy to find interesting stuff.
    Good experience so far.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I like being able to put what I'm looking for up in the search bar and you have it. I like being able to get what I need and being disabled it's very convient .
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I love overstock. Great items and Great price!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    When your looking for decent merchandise they are there for you. Thanks
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I've enjoyed my first shopping experience, thank you
  • Sep 18, 2014
    This is only the second time ordering. My first order has not arrived yet so I don't know how satisfied I will be at this time.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Always easy and great products.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    account information was difficult to set up.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    i really appreciate this.as a stay at home mother who runs her own daycare out of her home i always love to find things that i need in my budget rain.this website rocks!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Very good & explains things well.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I like the products but, the delivery seems a bit weird. Takes longer than any other online retailer I use (and I regularly use about 4) by a few days. I only order when I'm in no hurry.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Pretty good site ofr shopping! Offers solid deals on items that are way more expensive elsewhere.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I love shopping with overstock .com great affordable prices..
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I love Overstock.com. Have never had a problem with an order. Easy to navigate website.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Your prices are reasonable and the variety numerous.
    Sep 18, 2014
    The delivery was on time, however when we opened the Rug on the floor, it had an awful, strong odor of Burlap which odor permeated the entire house. We vacumed it several times, but to no avail. I would like to return the purchase as the odor is affecting me to the point where I'm having a headache and a bit of nausea.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    This was an easy to do order. I will recommend it to my friends.
    Sep 17, 2014
    We were so glad to find these shoe. My friend has a much better time walking with these shoes. When Sketchers quit selling them it took a toll on my friend. We are going to purchase 2 more pairs. I am waiting to hear by e-mail if they have a black pair available.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    So far so good ;-)
    Sep 18, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I was searching for rugs and I found the selection great and the prices much better than other places I looked online. I especially appreciated the fact that I could shop by size, color, type of fabric, etc. as well as price.
    Sep 17, 2014