Overstock.com Reviews

09/30/2014
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1637 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    i had a terrible experience on amazon over my gaming laptop each time i tried to get my cyberpowerpc gaming laptop it was either out of stock even when i ordered it when there were 20 in stock or payment issues on there side not mine or my banks side. my bank tried to work out and up my limit just for this but amazon dragged it out and made it impossible for me to get the laptop i wanted so i cancelled the order and that's when i found overstock. the 5 minutes i found it i had the laptop i originally wanted and my order was in within minutes and approved by my bank.i can without a doubt say overstock out shined amazon on every aspect of my order. in the future which will be soon i will be using this site rather than amazon for my online purchases as i am now having to deal with a double charge issue again from amazon plus my cannon lens still has not been delivered even tho they guaranteed shipment by the 30th. there now a day over due and still has yet to even ship it yet. absolutely ashamed at the way amazon has been lately with customer service over items they are selling not outside sellers. so in closing overstock has now become my number one site just wish you would get more nsi products and then i wouldn't have to go back to amazon ever. way to go 10 stars in my book.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Overall, the experience wasn't too bad but it could have been better.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I really like the quality of the products.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have purchased many items from Overstock including many household items and clothes. There are many items I could only find at Overstock. I enjoy looking at the site. One of the best features is the shipping. That price is great compared to other sites.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great experience. Have ordered numerous times from this website.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    if the Google eaddress that showed for their protection page is any indication, y'all have my email address incorrect: s/b martinnvtud@ymail.com. I was unable to go back to either your site or Google's to correct it.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    i really love the site it gave me all the stuff i wanted and it ws relly good
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Can't believe l had to take this survey to see my order. This is maddening!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    my past experience with overstock.com has been good, fast ship and merchandise generally good quality
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It was very easy and quick very nice products. hope fully my fiance loves it also
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I use Overstock because I have found that it gives the maximum benefit - biggest bang for my buck, integrity of product, and easy access and checkout. In times of a slow economy, I am making sure the money spent gives my family the biggest benefit. This is one reason my career as a city administrator was successful. I researched carefully to make sure the people's money was spent to give them quality services and product for less cost. Thanks Overstock.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    don't like the survey, do not want any magazines
  • Sep 30, 2014
    This is my first order from Overstock.com and I found the site very easy to use. The selection of products was good, giving me several choices.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    In looking for rugs at Overstock.com, which I've done numerous times (maybe 7 times?) over the past several weeks, it's been frustrating that Overstock doesn't list ALL rug styles available in one pattern in ONE listing. It's made it difficult at times to identify all the size options for the rugs I've been interested in. However, the Overstock price can't be beat - and I've search extensively. My only fear is that if the rug just doesn't work for us, I'm hoping the return won't be too costly or difficult...Hopefully the rug will work out. One of the main reasons I buy from Amazon is the confidence I have that if I must return an item, the return process will be painless and fast. I almost bought this rug on Amazon - for $40 more - just because I don't need to worry about returning the rug if it doesn't work out. I also am a member of Amazon Prime, and the two day shipping was very tempting. However, again - the $40 price difference made it worthwhile to go with Overstock.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very easy to shop on Overstock! You have a wide selection.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    My shopping experience has been very good so far, and I am encouraged to shop here more often
  • Sep 30, 2014
    thanks. i am excited about my purchase.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Good experience. Good prices and promotions.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    always attractive and have anything you waat
    Sep 30, 2014