Overstock.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Overstock.com Reviews

09/20/2017
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 50196 reviews. Last rated on 09/20/2017.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

• Sep 20, 2017
    Thus far Overstock has been great.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    While attempting to purchase rugs I found that I had to go to page after page after page in order to find the same rug in multiple sizes. Why aren't the available sizes listed under the one item description? Just way to time consuming...I was just about to give up and look at another site.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Seems very white, like craigslist.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I always enjoy shopping online on overstock.com. There are many household items to choose from. The prices are reasonable and shipment is quick.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Have been very pleased so far with overstock.com
    quality products
    love it
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I had fun using overstock.com. Thank you.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I was amazed at the choices I had to choose from and the prices were so reasonable too! It was not overwhelming especially when there was an option to filter out what I was looking for in a runner. No doubt that I will be purchasing from you soon. Thank you so much
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Great financingSlightly higher pricesNot a good brand selectionShipping is not offered explicitly (outside of ground free shipping)
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I Love this site, it's easy to shop, alot of variety but would like it better if we could get product ALREADY assembled or pay a little extra for assembly.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Sep 20, 2017
    I have purchased a piece of furniture to be assembled at home and the parts would not fit properly. The wholes in one of the main pieces are off by 4mm making it impossible to assemble the piece. I have contacted the company that makes the buffet console and they have promptly agreed to send me a new piece, but their customer service has also said they are backlogged and now I have to wait over 2weeks to received the parts, which shows me many customers are having issues with their pieces. This was my first purchase from Overstock and I am very disappointed at the quality of the product. I know that a defective product is not the retailer's fault, but Overstock should be more selective in their choice of items and should ensure only high quality furniture to its customers.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Very pleasant shopping experience! I look forward to my next shopping spree!
    love it!
  • Sep 20, 2017
    The product was ok, but the service to the client is not 24/7. And to fix things it doesnt take 5 days you have a resolution after 3 months.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Loved my experience with my pendant lights, they came quickly and were prettier than the picture even
  • Sep 20, 2017
    i am very happy of the website
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Good customer service with every order I've placed
  • Sep 05, 2017
    I am always able to find everything I am looking for at Overstock...and the prices can't be beat!Even when friends send me to Wayfair, Hayneedle, etc... I always end back at Overstock ordering what's 'in my Cart!' Thank you for your great selection!!!!
  • Sep 07, 2017