Overstock.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Overstock.com Reviews

02/21/2017
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 78932 reviews. Last rated on 02/21/2017.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

• Feb 21, 2017
    One stop shop!!! has everything you need!!!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    The site was easy to navigate and I received my items quickly. The look of the shopping cart interface was broken up with ads between the items ordered. A bit confusing and to intrusive. I don't mid ads but I almost re ordered my 2nd item twice because I couldn't find it in cart until I scrolled all the way down..
  • Feb 21, 2017
    It was difficult to determine which color was being represented by which photo.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Keep keep keep up with your good sales
    Feb 21, 2017
    You guys do great job keep up the
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I've always had a fantastic experience shopping with Overstock.com. I'm always very pleased with the current design styles and home decor options. I love finding furniture pieces, rugs, and home decor that always seems to surprise me in the quality for the price. Keep the industrial chic and modern farmhouse styles coming. ;) Thank you!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I love this website easy in returning items
  • Feb 21, 2017
    overall a good shopping experience.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Its a great site, very easy to use.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I love Overstock; I have been a long time customer.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I love this website! It's always the first place I go whenever I need anything.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Was not wild about how the app didn't accept my PayPal account number....kept saying wrong password. Also, each time I went to check out (3x) it kept resetting to the main page. None too pleased about the ease of checkout.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I'd prefer to fill this survey when I receive the products
  • Feb 21, 2017
    This is my favorite website to online shop. Great prices, variety, quality furniture options for every style of decor you can imagine.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    It was very easy to filter what I was looking for and the checkout process is by far one of the easiest I have dealt with while online shopping.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Addicted to online shopping!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    i had a problem with the "as is" items most of them did NOT say why they were as is, just "various reasons", others did not specify size. There were items listed there that were no longer for sale, at least thats what I am assuming b/c I couldn't add to cart?
    Thank you!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    So much cheaper for the same quality I've found locally! I love Overstock.com!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    order something and it comes rapidly. Loved the rugs we got.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Wish their prices were more consistent rather than changing daily.