Overstock.com Reviews

12/17/2014
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1950 reviews.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

Showing 81 - 100 of 1950 Reviews
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great deals shipped fast and free
  • Dec 14, 2014
    This account has been nothing but headaches. I have been approved for overstock store credit card in the amount of $3700.00 . Comenity bank has cleared up any questions or,concerns they may have had with this account Nd removed the block from my overstock credit card account. I placed three orders yesterday and then receive emails that overstock cancelled the orders!!! What the hell for? I am waiting for my replacement over stock,cards to come in the mail, but I receive e-statements and viewed my paper bill on line and my account number is on my bill! So I placed the orders I. Line and then I receive cancellations??? What the heck is going on???
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very easy and convenient with reasonable prices
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very satisfied with previous purchases and the shopping experience, especially the usually fast delivery.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I Googled "black chair with ottoman" and found various ones, but liked the quality and price of the one I found on your site best, showed it to my husband (It's his Christmas present but I wouldn't buy furniture without verifying with him that it is what he wants); we checked several other sites; this chair looks the nicest quality at the best price. We are very happy with this purchase, hte Olivia Bonded Leather Swivel Recliner Chair with Ottoman for $169.99. I was also delighted to rejoin Club O for $9.95. So thank you, Overstock! This makes my Christmas that much happier!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I freak love overstock!!!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I was thinking that this year would be hard to give my kids and loved ones the xmas that they would be happy with. Overstock has helped me make that happen. Thank you Overstock.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Oerstock is great, if we have any problems, they send replacement products.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Overstock is a great place to shop and is my place of choice. I am a fan of Overstock and will continue to place orders there. I'm very satisficed with all my purchases and there have been many over the years.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Love to read the reviews on products and the variety of products!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love Overstock and have been using it for years.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    So far I am quite happy.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Don't understand how the coupon gets used or is not available to be used since purchased was refurbashed so was on sale. Because of this always feel I don't get a chance to use a coupon, so your emails offering me a 10% or 12% coupon is not an incentive to purchase. If it was clearer on using a coupon or not being able to use it, I would be more likely to use it.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    It's a good place to buy furniture.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    i received a damaged item
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Quick and easy purchasing and sight set up.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Delivery was good. It's a birthday present so person hasn't received it yet. I won't know quality till he tries it on after dec 18th. I don't forsee any problems.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    We have purchased two other rugs from Overstock; one I have in place and am very pleased; the other purchase I have not put in place yet, so I am unable to see the quality, etc....I'm thinking very positively....hoping and thinking positively about the order we just placed....the no shipping fees advantage is extremely important; if we had to pay for shipping we would not be ordering.....your survey questions are to general, need to be able to be more explicit
    Dec 14, 2014
    I'm very pleased with the area rug I purchased. I can't say at this time how well its wearing. Have had it a very short time. For someone who hates the computer, I found it fairly easy to order from overstock. I also purchased two kitchen comfort rugs. The width of the rugs was smaller than I would have liked, but they look nice and are comfortable to stand on.