Overstock.com Reviews

01/25/2015
Overstock.com Ratings and User Reviews. Overstock.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1947 reviews.
Overstock.com sells a wide variety of name-brand merchandise at clearance prices -- with discounts ranging from 40-70% off retail. The site is divided into 12 specialized departments, including electronics, computers, home goods, kitchen appliances, sports gear, and jewelry.

Overstock.com Rating

More About Overstock.com

Recent Reviews for Overstock.com

Showing 81 - 100 of 1947 Reviews
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Have shopped with them since the beginning. Always stand behind their products, makes me comfortable that I can speak to a real person. Love overstock.com!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I been shopping on overstock for about 2-3 years..Bought mattresses and liked the service.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    prices see good and lots of products...
  • Jan 20, 2015
    It seem to have good price.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Love this shopping experience, found just what I wanted quickly and price was great.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I was surprised and pleased that I had a little over $15 that was about to expire in 2 weeks. I just happened to be looking at Overstock because of an email i received. So I ordered a little something for myself. Thanks Overstock.
    Lots of selection!!!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    First time using Overstock and I am satisfied.
    So Far So Good.
    I like it.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great place to find good deals on quality products
  • Jan 20, 2015
    what a great place to buy items I would pay a lot more for anywhere in Tennessee....my past experiences with Overstock.com have all been good...timely delivery, clear instructions regarding dissatisfaction with received items (which I never experienced dissatisfaction), etc. Thanks for continuing to offer great products at lower prices.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Staff when returning and repurchasing a gift, has been very helpful.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Always and excellent customer service experience.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    I like it very much
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    when I was buying, I was offered a sale price discount of $7. Then I applied the "new customer discount" of $10. Which should have resulted in a savings of $17. Then the sale price discount disappeared, and my only savings was $3. Customer support was extremely unhelpful and during an "online chat" he just disconnected me with no further contact. The hangup was most annoying. I don't recommend this online store to anyone.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    web site is too cluttered with too many popups
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    My order was exactly what I ordered. I am very Happy with the Product. The shipping took a little longer than expected, but was being shipped from Canada,so when I saw that,I expected it to take a little longer. I would, and have recommended Overstock.com to my friends. I am looking forward to my next Overstock.com purchase.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Overstock makes deliveries quickly with little to no damage to packages by the time they reach my door. Am very satisfied with my experiences to date. Would recommend to friends.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    Never have been disappointed with purchases from Overstock.Com.