Overton's Reviews

09/19/2014
Overton's Ratings and User Reviews. Overton's is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 6798 reviews. Last rated on 09/19/2014.
Overton's offers a wide range of boating and water sports items, apparel, and accessories.

Overton's Rating

More About Overton's

Recent Reviews for Overton's

• Sep 19, 2014
    Great prices on items especially during percent off sales.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I hope the items work, I order it from the customer reviews
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping on line in the evening for things I could use on my new boat. I will be a frequent visitor.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Getting the right number of items in the cart was a horrible experience (ie, it continually put multiple numbers of the same article in the cart!!) . I gave up and quit once; fortiunately for Overtons I decided to come back and see if I could master your web site. Also the discount coupon I was ordering under was not automatically applied as the email advertisement had indicated it would be.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Fair price and easy ordering with free shipping.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    been shopping with Overton's for more than 20 years.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    The logging out during shopping is annoying. I find myself logging back in to add things to my cart.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Great place for boaters to shop online
    None at the moment
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Some of the products had no pictures. Considered buying a rod and reel but not without at least seeing a photo. Some of the product descriptions could have more detailed info. Other than that it was pretty good. Prices were generally slightly lower to other sites I compared. Bunk guides I bought had a .pdf with detailed installation instructions. That made the difference in my purchase.
    MEETS ALL OF MY NEED IN ONE PLACE
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Awesome service. Been doing business with you forever.
    Very good experience.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    great pricing, great products, great warranty's. always hold to there agreements. returns are simple and they keep great records of your past purchases
  • Sep 19, 2014
    great prices and fast check out
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Easy to do business with
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I have 3 boats and I always use overton's for my supplies. Your products are quality and I know what I am getting when I order. I cant think of anything I couldnt get from Overton's when I needed it.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    didnt have stainless steel piano hinges offered
  • Sep 19, 2014
    information was gathered from the catalog and wish to continue to receive the catalog
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Overton's has all I need for water sports and fishing that I'm interested in.
    Sep 19, 2014