Overton's Reviews

01/25/2015
Overton's Ratings and User Reviews. Overton's is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2646 reviews.
Overton's offers a wide range of boating and water sports items, apparel, and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Overton's

2014 Winner

Overton's Rating

More About Overton's

Recent Reviews for Overton's

• Jan 20, 2015
    Good prices, free shipping, how can you beat it?
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I know this is a lot to ask for. Would like to see a picture of the product on the actual boat that the boat cover was ordered for.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Jury is still out. Waiting to receive product.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Good selection of products and reasonable prices.
    Great online shopping
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Royal PITA to check out. Could not get the order to submit. Had to log out and back in 3 times b4 I was able to submit.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    No issues. Everything as ordered.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    good selection of items. Catalog is very well organized
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I don't know yet until I receive the item. If I'm satisfied or not or it's a correct item first time to experience this online shopping . I think it's better than going to the store and look for the item it's easy here and no stress to drive around from one place to another. Thanks so much and keep up ur good works ! God bless uuuuu! I appreciate if u have discount for the first time buyer ! Thanks again !
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Easy to use site and easy to check
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Even with the high shipping charges, you're still cheaper than West Marine by over $200. For some reason, the order form did not accept my promotion code (JAN10)
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Very surprised to see same item ten dollars cheaper than Dicks.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    I was recommended by a family member, and they were right. My overall experience was great. Easy shopping, easy tracking, and quick delivery. Thank you. I will highly recommend anyone.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Glad to find what I was looking for.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Everything we have ordered from Overtons has always met our expectations. We have a pontoon boat and Overtons is our go-to place to shop;
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    I ordered a product weeks ago and it is still backordered. The product info said it was in stock, but it was not in stock. Customer service said that next inventory would be on Jan. 20, but the product might not be in stock yet. I'm really disappointed with the Overtons website and its false information. However, the customer support was very helpful and they were nice. I'm just waiting on my order now.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Easy checkout. Just waiting for delivery now.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    When I used my offer code I did not see the $10.00 off as I assumed I would get using this code. It said it was good til 12/31/14.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I've been loyal to you folks for many years. Have always enjoyed looking through the catalogs. Now days I just wish I could get the fingers working faster with these computers. All your associates are pros. And yes, Merry Christmas Carry On!!!!
    Jan 20, 2015
    The horn you sent me did not work.