PacSun Reviews

07/29/2015
PacSun Ratings and User Reviews. PacSun is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1097 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2015.
PacSun.com is a leading guys and girls apparel retailer for the Generation Y market, with roots in the surf, skate and snowboard youth culture. The sitefeatures an extensive selection of casual, active apparel, footwear and accessories from popular brands like Hurley, Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, O'Neill, Etnies, Independent and Dcs.
Circle of Excellence - PacSun

2003 Winner

PacSun Rating

More About PacSun

Recent Reviews for PacSun

• Jul 29, 2015
    Great store, great products! But so expensive... I know that PacSun cannot necessarily change the prices of all of their products, but $27-$40 for one top? Just too expensive for most average Joes with bills to pay :/ But still, beautifully-made and trendy designs all around!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Pacsun is my favorite store ever I would never change it for the world
  • Jul 29, 2015
    get more tees with madzilla
    I love shopping here.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I really like the BOGO deals and the extra sales, and the site is organized well. I mainly purchase things that are on sale or have a buy one get one discount.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    The design of clothes is really cute :)
  • Jul 28, 2015
    i would love to see an update on the websites lay out!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Reviews will be awesome so I know if it would be a better fit :).
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I heard the quality of their jeans is very high, so I decided to give them a try.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I did not like the fact that when I was using a certain discount code "20offsitewide" that it did not work at all. If you are going to have promo codes listed on your website, make sure they work. Site wide means SITE WIDE.
    love the buy 1 get one 1/2 off
  • Jul 28, 2015
    International delivery to Malaysia is not available. Pretty sure your offerings would be appreciated here :)
  • Jul 28, 2015
    It stated on the site that there was a storewide sale of 20% off. I put in the code and it did not work. When that happened I decided to go to the link for the code and it sent me back to the women appeal and the shirt I order was suppose to be on sale. That was very misleading, confusing and disappointing. I decided to sign up for a pacsun rewards card and I was suppose to receive a $5 when signing and I also did not receive this.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great sales & good coupons, keep them coming
  • Jul 28, 2015
    website kept crashing when trying to checkout
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Love SALES SALES SALES
    Jul 28, 2015
    great
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    I am very satisfied with my purchases. Thank you!!!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Tracking information was not updated in a timely manner. Took too many days to arrive. I have received products from other companies a lot quicker.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    It was the right item and received it on time. Too small:-(
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Thank you for being such a great company! I have purchased products from one of your stores in my area and have been satisfied everytime!