PacSun Reviews

08/28/2015
PacSun Ratings and User Reviews. PacSun is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1432 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
PacSun.com is a leading guys and girls apparel retailer for the Generation Y market, with roots in the surf, skate and snowboard youth culture. The sitefeatures an extensive selection of casual, active apparel, footwear and accessories from popular brands like Hurley, Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, O'Neill, Etnies, Independent and Dcs.
Circle of Excellence - PacSun

2003 Winner

PacSun Rating

More About PacSun

Recent Reviews for PacSun

• Aug 28, 2015
    I don't like shopping at the pac sun in my city it is normally very unorginazed so I like that I can shop on a easy to navigate web site
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My son loves all of your tees, but hates shopping with me. I like to surprise him and order online. Good variety here.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I found one of the items that I purchased in the sales section which should have been 30% off but at checkout, the discount did not come off. Don't know why it was on the sale section online when it isn't discounted...
  • Aug 28, 2015
    i love pacs and always am more then satisfied with my purchases however more coupons and sales would be nice
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love Pacsun! I used to work at one in Michigan, and am still very loyal to the store. ;)
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love pacsun have a good and different style selection
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Grandsons love PacSun! Of course I will shop here!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I got an email saying VU, you have $5, use it before 9-4-2015 or you lose it, after clicking the link it just led me to sign up for the GSOM rewards which i think is really neat. I signed up for it of course but never got to use the $5 you guys sent me in the first place? I know my order was only 10 dollars with free shipping (which was great) but just thought i'd let you guys know.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have always loved Pac Sun they continue to offer more brands that fit my styles. The employees always are knowledgeable and are equipped with product/fashion advice.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Kept getting signed out & I never got my rewards so I gave up. Wanted to purchase since the weekend. This rewards system is bs; it constantly asks me to choose my favorite stores when I sign in with any browser and says that I received points that exact day and when I contact customer service they say that I received the points months ago and it expired recently--when I received an email saying my points expire sept. 4?? I don't know, pacsun's customer service and site has been going down recently & I may stop shopping here altogether after this.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Evereything was great, but on the mobile app, just for the backpack i ordered; you couldnt add it to your cart. I had refreshed the page tons of times but nothing worked ( so now i got my computer to add it to the cart).
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Shoes came in a box that was 100% destroyed. One shoe was in the box and the other was in the shipping package. Due to the horrible packaging, the shoes were dented and I no longer want them!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I had to shop online as the manager of the Garden State Plaza store in Paramus, NJ told me the item was not available. My daughter looked online and found it.
    Aug 28, 2015
    The service at PacSun store purchasing was deplorable. Asst Mgr was angry she had to place an online order as they did not have item in size at store. She was rude and other customers commented. Returning as I will shop elsewhere for my daughter. No live person at Customer service. You can only leave message. Non existent customer service or support
  • Aug 18, 2015
    PacSun has a wonderful selection online and in stores. The only problem is that their clothes can be a bit pricey.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love all of the products available at PacSun. The quality of their clothes is excellent. But they have higher prices compared to other stores.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I like Pac Sun alot. They have limited larger sizes in female tops, and I think they should have more selections in the pants, such as jogging and sweat pants not denim. I really like the brands at Pac Sun and I am glad I got a store card and will be making many purchases from now on.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Men's converse run big I used the conversion chart and purchased a 6 for the women's 7.5 and it is still very large. I wear a 7.5. Maybe just make a note in the size chart that the shoes run big for women because now I have to go through the process of an exchange and none of the stores have the shoe in the size I need
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    The clothing is always great and I've been shopping at pacsun for almost five years. The quality and diversity of the clothing keeps me coming back. I normally shop in store so when it took exactly 7 days to get my order I was a little disappointed. But again, the clothing sold me enough to go back online and make another purchase.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great design of the website
    Aug 28, 2015
    Love the jeans real cuteee
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I love PacSun but wish they would bring back the Drakes Skinniest to try on in stores. I had to return my last order because the new skinny jeans do not fit the same as my old Bullhead. All Jeans available online should be in store for at least a try on. A 31Wx32L should be universal across jeans in your store, yet the Drakes Skinnies i have fit perfect (31Wx32L) and my most recent purches or the just Skinny were WAY too big. With this most recent order I am taking a guess because the Drakes Skinniest Are not in stores and I do not care for the newer Skinny Jeans. However, the return policy is great. Please bring back the Drakes Skinniest, I love Bullhead Jeans, but not a fan of the new styles.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I like the Drakes Skinnest Jeans, just wish they came in more colors.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    my necklace was so tangled and the lady was so rude. I will NEVER order a pac sun necklace again and I'll make sure none of my friends or family do either.