PacSun Reviews

05/05/2015
PacSun Ratings and User Reviews. PacSun is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 875 reviews. Last rated on 05/05/2015.
PacSun.com is a leading guys and girls apparel retailer for the Generation Y market, with roots in the surf, skate and snowboard youth culture. The sitefeatures an extensive selection of casual, active apparel, footwear and accessories from popular brands like Hurley, Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, O'Neill, Etnies, Independent and Dcs.
Circle of Excellence - PacSun

2003 Winner

PacSun Rating

More About PacSun

Recent Reviews for PacSun

• May 5, 2015
    Love your clothing line. my favorite store so far! Great prices online
  • May 5, 2015
    I love Pacsun. Their clothes are always top-notch. Customer service is also great.
  • May 5, 2015
    favorite store and best sales
  • May 5, 2015
    I really like the sneaker options of pacsun which I have considered the best i have ever bought and use, since I bought the pint green Lunar Gato, I have been addicted to their online or in the stores.
  • May 5, 2015
    Very Expensive. . At JCPenny's or Kohls I could probably get a view more items for the price of what I payed today! Not really sure on sizes because I never visited the store before it closed in Rochester, MN, but I had a gift card. So if I don't know if everything is going to fit.
    i <3 pacsun!
  • May 4, 2015
    If you are going to welcome me for allowing emails with 15% off..I think you should honor that. I think spending 23.00 is enough to get 15% off my order. I was a little irritated when I saw that my offer said I had to spend $50.00.
  • May 4, 2015
    I am frustrated about being charged for shipping to an APO address. It doesn't cost anymore to mail something from a USPS to APO, it's just like mailing within the US. Hook the troops up! We are huge consumers!
  • May 4, 2015
    BRING PAC SUN BACK TO FARGO NORTH DAKOTA!!!!!! SO MAD YOU GOT RID OF IT A FEW YEARS AGO. NO GOOD STORES TO SHOP AT ANYMORE WITHOUT HAVING TO DRIVE TO MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA. ALSO ZERO STORES FOR MEN TO SHOP IN THIS AREA!! SO SAD.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I'm 17, but this store is straight up like dope.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Overall pacsun is a very good place to shop and I reco it to all of my peers
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Loving the sale items and the free shipping. thank you
    May 5, 2015
    Loving the product and the online sales and prices, i'm buying more because of the convenience of online shopping prices, more than i would purchase if walking into the store.
    The clothes are amazing
  • Apr 25, 2015
    My overall experience with the look and feel of the site was positive, however, sorting products by price was not always correct.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Great options and discounts on fashion forward clothing for both me and my boyfriend, I do wish that regular leggings were offered as a basic item.
    May 5, 2015
    Love the prices and products, some products just didn't fit as expected and will return.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    could be better with customer service and honoring promotions.
    May 4, 2015
    Customer service was unable to honor their a promotion I received. Customer service attempted to help honor the promotion by requesting approval from Executive Support. Executive support denied the promotion. Customer service was friendly and helpful but gave misleading information. Affected my opinion of PacSun very much so. Have already unsubscribed from emails to distance my doing business w/PacSun for the time being. The store that I had to return a package that was double ordered by Customer Service to, was extremely helpful and pleasant however.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I like the collection from PacSun and better yet I love to visit the store especially when there's sale going on. But then again who doesn't.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great options!, great service , and awesome store!!
    Great!!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    Best store to shop for street wear and has everything in style
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the denim deal buy one get one! I do suggest making more than one place to enter a promo code, you gotta make money but I have got to save it