PacSun Reviews

07/21/2014
PacSun Ratings and User Reviews. PacSun is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1627 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.
PacSun.com is a leading guys and girls apparel retailer for the Generation Y market, with roots in the surf, skate and snowboard youth culture. The sitefeatures an extensive selection of casual, active apparel, footwear and accessories from popular brands like Hurley, Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, O'Neill, Etnies, Independent and Dcs.
Circle of Excellence - PacSun

2003 Winner

PacSun Rating

More About PacSun

Recent Reviews for PacSun

• Jul 21, 2014
    I love PacSun even though its on the pricier side, they have quality clothing compared to other competitors.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    PacSun has a great selection of items, but very many products sell very quickly. Maybe PacSun should order larger quantities of certain items or brands.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I LOVE the merchandise however the prices of the apparel can be quite expensive. I don't think there is enough sales or 'buy one get one free' deals! However the customer service is absolutely wonderful :)
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I usually have no problems ordering from PacSun. This time for some reason while checking out with PayPal the PacSun site was giving me a hard time. I'm using an iPad and normally use PayPal to checkout on PacSun. Initially I selected to checkout using PayPal. I changed the "ship to" address on the PayPal page. I then selected my shipping address on the PacSun page. I noticed the billing address was the same as the shipping address; which in this order's case the two addresses are different. I even unchecked the box for same billing as shipping address.The billing address on PacSun was showing the paypal ship to selected address. Once selected I couldn't change the billing address. I had to back out and start over, setting my paypal ship to address as my billing address, then going to PacSun and changing the ship to address to the actual address I'm shipping to. Big hassle. Sorry for the confusion. It took me awhile to figure out though.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Loved it, but not sure whether or not the coupon code was applied?
  • Jul 21, 2014
    PacSun is the best place to shop for clothes... PERIOD.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    pacsun actually provided a smooth process in the products and showing what's in the bag. and the double check of what is about to be ordered is great. things went with the flow. i love it.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love their clothes and found a lot of sail items that I enjoyed
    very good apparel
    I LOVE PACSUN!!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I was very happy with what I ordered. It was well priced and delivery is speedy. Many discounts also lowered the price of my bathing suit.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I wasn't able to use a coupon I received very disapointing
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHOPPING AT PACSUN ONLINE,GREAT QUALITY FOR AN AMAZING PRICE! ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO PAY MY RESPECT TO THE IN STORE EXPERIENCE WHILE I CAN! THE WORK PLACE ALWAYS LOOKS FANTASTIC,GREAT MUSIC,GOOD VIBES AND TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERY TIME!!!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I like the stuff they sell, wish some clothing was cheaper tho.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I am satisfied on how simple it was and not as much as other stores, I will be purchasing more items, this is my first purchase & I am excited haha :]
    Jul 21, 2014
    The items I got were really nice & just how theyw ere displayed, every detail was correct. Thank you for making this purchase a good first experience.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Do not offer 15% off an order over $50 if you do not intend on validating the offer, and with no explanation. I understand there was a shipping "deal" going on at the time, so we did save $4, but I signed up for the mailing list for the sole purpose of getting the 15% off and was told it was not validated. During the payment process I was not given an explanation as to why I did not receive the 15% off I was promised, and had sold my information for, I had to just assume it was not granted because of the lower cost shipping deal. I do expect a discount if it is something I am promised. I did not ask for cheaper shipping, and think $7 is still very reasonable.Just highly dissatisfied with my first shopping experience and all because of one issue that could have just been explained.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I love PACSUN I ALWAYS HAVE IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP AND USUALLY HAS PRETTY DECENT SALES!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I signed up for email to received an extra 15% off. but did not receive the email to get the addition 15% I was not happy with that. PACSUN is my 17 year old's favorit store but I think its a bit pricy for the quality of the merchandise.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Nice store and quality clothing for my boys. They love to purchase their clothes from PacSun
    Jul 21, 2014
    Very nice store. I found a few items for myself the last time I was there..my sons loves shopping there..
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I love Pacsun and I love how easy it is to buy the clothes that I want!