PacSun Reviews

12/17/2014
PacSun Ratings and User Reviews. PacSun is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2038 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
PacSun.com is a leading guys and girls apparel retailer for the Generation Y market, with roots in the surf, skate and snowboard youth culture. The sitefeatures an extensive selection of casual, active apparel, footwear and accessories from popular brands like Hurley, Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, O'Neill, Etnies, Independent and Dcs.
Circle of Excellence - PacSun

2003 Winner

PacSun Rating

More About PacSun

Recent Reviews for PacSun

Showing 1 - 20 of 2038 Reviews
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Website was terrible and it took me multiple (at least 5) times on different days to check out.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    BUY ONE GET ONE FREE IS HARD TO USE. EXAMPLE: bought two sweatshirts with offer and tried to buy two socks. Instead of giving me one sweatshirt and one pair of socks free, it automatically gave me price for two sweatshirts and free on sock instead of trying to match equal value. I would have bought more on this site if the site was able to discount equal value items.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Worst customer service EVER!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    its my favorite store. all my clothes come from there.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I got an email with a promo code to save 10% for signing up for email alerts. I tried this code several times and it said the code was not active every time. The next day I got an email with a code to save 15%. I tried this code as well and it told me the coupon had been applied yet it did not reflect that on my total. I had to proceed with my purchase without a discount since the items are a gift and I need them by a certain date. I am very disappointed that neither of my coupons worked and I am highly unlikely to purchase from PacSun again.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    It was very hard to maneuver through the site to find exactly what I wanted. Tabs on side are too vague. When I did put something in my cart I couldn't clear the screen to continue shopping. It was very irritating. I was looking for guys t-shirts and the way you have them "broken down" makes NO SENSE. Why not at least offer a breakdown by brand? I shared my e-mail address to get 15% off my order. The discount was not taken off the entire order!!! Only two items! What a rip-off. No, I probably won't recommend your site .
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Website is well designed and easy to use--but I would highly suggest and appreciate if the item descriptions included the size of clothes the model is wearing. This would make it easier to reference the correct size selection and decrease the amount of exchanges.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The sales tax must be messed up. As a Delaware resident, I have never received sales tax on online orders until I started ordering from PacSun.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I entered a discount code but it didn't apply. This was a 15% code received for signing up with PACSUN. The code is not expired.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Awesome site, love the deals! Always wear it and recommend to whoever I see (live on east coast)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Checkout was confusing...especially when using the BOGO....My price should have been $80 but was showing as $100....I purchased 2 identical items but the checkout didn't give me the BOGO price. In order to get the BOGO price I had to order both items separately. Instead of just indicating I wanted 2 of the same item. I also think it to be sneaky to offer a 15 % discount for one to sign up for emails...then once you receive the email with the code, you find that the code can only be used for regularly priced items....
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was charge a sales tax - but live in Oregon where there is NO sales tax. As I was shopping - there was a pop up that said if I checked out in 10 minutes I would receive 20% off my order. I did check out in time, but I did NOT receive the discount.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Shopping experience was excellent and the prices were very fair.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    BOGO on these brands is awesome! I didn't have any casual hoodies, so naturally it's pacsun and zumies that I look to. There was a 20% pop-up before I checked out, though it kinda glitched whenever I clicked it and then when the window went away it acted like it was still there. -.- Still a good deal. Pacsun has always been my #1 favorite place to buy jeans- you absolutely can't beat the style and quality of Bullhead jeans!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    i hope you carry brandy melville soon online
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Very pleased with ease of online shopping!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Bought a gift card online and found the process to be quite uncomplicated:) Thank you!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    price was really good on such a good quality jacket!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    For my granddaughter, also had a good experience in your store very helpful this product was there
  • Dec 2, 2014
    we are tall and you dont offer anything in tall and very few xxl
    Dec 17, 2014
    i usually shop online and don't buy much because i need talls - since they don' offer talls i don't shop here much
  • Dec 1, 2014
    the website was down for over an hour on cyber Monday. Not all of the items I purchased were on the % off for cyber Monday...disappointed.