Painful Pleasures Reviews

08/28/2015
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 985 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

• Aug 28, 2015
    I haven't ordered from your company in quite awhile, but have always remembered the good quality of items I had purchase, pricing was pretty good, and delivery was fast. Thank you! Deb
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I liked the website, it was easy to navigate Art in motion is a big supporter of your page and continues to do business on the regular and we look forward to continue
  • Aug 28, 2015
    First time buyer, love the attention to detail
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I had several questions about either a special order or how well a couple of items would work together. After several exchanges the questions were deflected not addressed. See tickets and emais about your spinner ring and 2mm threading.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    awesome service never fails always on point
    was good site ..I love their artist dee Sanchez n I love the website
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love that you have every needle gauge and length! Plus so much more to offer. Great business.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I've always been pleased with my plugs and babe bought plugs from here for years
  • Aug 27, 2015
    really enjoyed my experience, only thing that could of made it better if the clothing could be by size, that would be amazing
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Overall great but when order doesn't arrive on time, I freak out big time.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very easy to use and order on the website. Best experience ordering online. Thanks !
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Its the company that i always trust
  • Aug 27, 2015
    you have a good selection but it is hard to find specific items because when specific items are typed in the search box a lot of other things come up besides what i typed in so i have to go though all the pages to find my item.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    love the selection! wish the cart didn't time out.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This was actually pretty awesome. I look forward to using you guys a whole lot more often.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The Web site was easy to navigate and i found everything i needed and check out was quick and painless!
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 16, 2015
    You need to optimize a site for mobile. This site is AWFUL from a phone or tablet. Your search engine also needs to be fixed. If I search 18g nose bones, I pull up a whole lot. I go and select nose jewelry and parse down by gauge, it says you have like 8 things. Which is not true.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I really loved this website. It's cheaper and better than other sites iv been on. I will definitely be ordering from them soon.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I love painful pleasure. I wil order more from this website. The needle I ordered was the right size I needed to pierce my smiley. It looks awesome now.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Very pleased with pricing, web site, customer service, and products I have previously purchased. Top Notch Company!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I come across this web site from a goolge search and I was very impressed with the range and value for money. Can not get these designs in oz easily.