Painful Pleasures Reviews

07/21/2014
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 856 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

• Jul 21, 2014
    thank you and i will be re ordering soon. can't wait to get some fusion inks!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Had difficulty choosing paypal to pay and my order disappeared. I had no record of my order or was able to find and pay, requiring email contact for the company to find my order number. It was a little frustrating considering I wanted this order in time for a trip and hopefully will still receive.
    ALWYAS HAVE WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Huge selection and easy to order from
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Thanks for the easy sales process!
    Very good, congratulations!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    This is very convinient site. Thanks a lot!
    Great products, great prices
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great prices good products.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very good selection, awesome prices and very pleased they ship to Canada! Definitely will be shopping here more often!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Not bad, now to see how long it takes to get here ;)
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The most complete body jewelry website. The prices are a little higher than other distributors, but the huge variety and unique products makes the difference.
    Terrible navigating through website
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Customer care has at times been a turn off, attitude makes a customer use other sites, even if prices are good. I have at times clicked the site options for more info on product to receive a "this product is nice" reply in my hotmail inbox. comical but shows lack of professionalism and smacks of taking me for an idiot. sometimes I have been contacted after paying being told that shipping is higher than what was displayed on checkout. when I complained, I got a reply with an attitude. amongst many, this is the main reason why I do not shop as much anymore here. I own a shop and it is a pity that only a small percentage goes through you, as your products are well priced. however what s the use of paying less when grips don't fit the machines, postage goes up after checkout, products are received expired or about to, and customer care sends smart, sarcastic replies to justify a complaint?
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Shop all your tattoo gear here.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very amazing selection! Hope you offer more some day so I can buy more! Keep up the great work. :)
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Feel safe and easy to purchased my order from this website
  • Jul 14, 2014
    There is a very biq selection of body jewelry and at a very cheap price . I qet all of my cheek jewelry here .
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Excited to try these out. It's very hard to find long threadless labret bioplast posts!
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Completely satisfied with my purchase.
    Jul 20, 2014