Painful Pleasures Reviews

08/27/2014
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 795 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

• Aug 22, 2014
    the website made it easy to search the items I was looking for and prices are good
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Wish you could search by material as well as gauge
    Easy ordering process
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I have been ordering from them for over 2 years. One of the best sites around!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    So far the cheapest place in North America for Cheyenne needles, and as long as it stays that way I'll keep coming back. Jewelry has been satisfactory quality. Shipping is a bit expensive. Customer service has always been great and very efficient.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I thoroughly enjoyed the site and the selection of jewelry options that I had been searching for. Eager to purchase more as I am currently gauging my ears.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I've ordered from here before for many years I'm always satisfied with my purchases and they always come so quickly!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I had hoped you stocked external stainless steel 6G Bent and Circular Barbells.
    everything was great
  • Aug 21, 2014
    It's the only place I buy body jewelry
  • Aug 21, 2014
    would be good to have drop down menus for ordering the 8 pack of cheyenne needles instead of having to re type the selections.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    If you are advertising a discounted price on a bulk item, gem color shouldn't matter. 100 pieces is 100 pieces, whether they're CZ or something else.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Their selection is getting better over the years, and prices are competitive.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great site and great prices. Wish search engine was a little better.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    great experience before, i am sure it will be just as great this time & love the products. only place i go for my piercing jewelry!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Awesome site. Has everything I need.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    bellybutton ring was slightly rusted near 8mm gem.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Great prices and selection on body jewellery.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    My order tracking wouldn't work. It kept saying that my order didn't exist, no matter how many times I tried. But I did receive my order, so I'm glad about that.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great selection and awesome prices. Wish the shipping was free within the U.S. though.
    Aug 21, 2014