Painful Pleasures Reviews

02/06/2016
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 952 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

• Feb 5, 2016
    I have ordered from Painful Pleasures for years and have always had wonderful service and great products (especially their custom made jewelry!) for all my piercings--Jewelry ever bit as good as what I would get from my piercer, but at an 80% discount! Thanks again!
    Love the prices
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I just got my nipples pierced today and needed a cleaning solution which is why I ended up on your site
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I'm very pleased with my experiences purchasing jewelry from painful pleasures
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I spent several hours looking for a particular type of jewelry and they were the only merchant to carry it. I found out they custom make each piece and they allow you to personalize the customization. The only problems I had were the color charts were a little difficult to see and the example pictures were not labeled with the colors that were used to make them so they were not easily replicated if you really loved that particular piece. I cannot wait to receive the pieces that I ordered though.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Painful pleasures is a lot cheaper then any other websites I have found online. It was easy to checkout.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Thanks for the great service.
    Very Professional! :)
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I really like them, quality products for a quality price.
    Great experience , Huge selection. My go to for body jewelery
  • Feb 5, 2016
    The selection, pricing, and website experience for Painful Pleasures is outstanding and I highly recommend them.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Its pretty easy to shop, you'll find what you're looking for right away
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love your quality and pricing!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Been ordering from PP for years and it's the only place I trust to get my body jewelry and piercing supplies
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Very happy with your selection and prices and web design. It is very clear in the way that you present your business that you are of the professional world .
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I selected priority shipping and really hope to have this in my possession by next!
    Feb 5, 2016
    I will use this site again for future purchases
  • Jan 19, 2016
    A friend introduced me to this site after many disappointing and expensive body jewelry buys at the mall. I have always recieved quality jewelry and excellent prices, and will never buy body jewelry from other vendors again.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Always a good experience with painful pleasures. Had a small hiccup with my order but the staff was extremely prompt and courteous.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    would like to have more dermal tops choices
    Feb 5, 2016
    Although some of the plugs not really fulfil my expectation in real products, I will keen on purchasing body jewellry from you guys! : )
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Impossible to shop on iPad, had to place on Galaxy Note :( cart and menu/filter/search options are hidden on iPad
    Feb 5, 2016
    Not being able to ctrl + click products to open them in new tabs is a real pain.