Painful Pleasures Reviews

12/20/2014
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 889 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

Love the experience
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Quality products; prompt shipping; better than a retail store; respectable pricing. Only 1 item in my past 4 orders was shipped in the wrong size.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I really like the selection. I can usually get stuff here that I can't find anywhere else. I find it really hard to actually narrow results to what I'm looking for. Specifically, I was shopping today for septum retainers in size 6 gauge, preferably black. There wasn't a way to apply all those search criteria, or apply multiple fiters to search results simultaneously, rather I had to search for septum retainers and then scroll through dozens of results for the same items but broken out multiple times, one listing per gauge size. There doesn't seem to be any discernible order to the results either, so in combination while I like what I end up buying, it is a bit of a frustrating experience digging through the site to arrive at the end result. I hope this feedback is helpful!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great shopping site, long time shopper
  • Dec 20, 2014
    They have a good variety of products and shipping options to fulfill their customers' needs.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    painful pleasures always has what i am looking for and for less then other competitive tattoo supply websites. Delivery is always fast and easy, I love my new Cheyenne Hawk machine!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    site can be hard to navigate and you cant update the cart amounts it just adds its a pain in the ass
  • Dec 19, 2014
    My fiancé buys all his jewelry from yall and loves them.... So figured i would try it out my self.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Quick and easy got in and out.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Looks like a great quality product for a very reasonable price.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    i like the store, the layout is bad. good stock
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great site!!! Great variety! When my order comes in the mail it will have been a PERFECT experience.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The promo codes don't alway work for me and last time I bought a tattoo machine it took a little while to receive it but other then that site runes prey smoothly
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love this site. It's where I buy my boyfriends toys. Bought from u last Christmas time also. Buy him something from this site every Christmas. Love it. Great products and great selections.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    not on time and tracking was incorrect, but product was great as always.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Painful Pleasures. I was referred to this website by some artists as a reputable site for my son's tattoo equipment and accessories. My son was so confident in this website that despite my limited knowledge of the choice of products he needed, he gave me the green light to order on his behalf and ship the items to him. He said I can never go wrong on Painful Pleasures! The layout of the website is very easy to navigate, I especially liked the Cyber Monday discount! I will definitely be shopping from them again soon.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Quick response bto my e-mail,, prefessional service. Thank you!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    love this site. Have not been able to find real diamonds in a nose ring anywhere...so happy I have one now to find them.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I received the wrong gauge plugs and now can't return them because I can't login and still haven't gotten an email to change my password even though I know my login info is correct.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Excellent service and affordable shipping
    Great Service, Reasonable prices and shipping
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Everytime I purchase happens the same . I pay for my stuff and then u tell me that the half of my order isn't in stock. I think that's the biggest problem.