Painful Pleasures Reviews

06/01/2015
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 952 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

• Jun 1, 2015
    The only place I could find suitable bars for my cheeks. Cheap prices and shipping internationally is quick. Would highly recommend.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for immediately and at such a better and more competative price. I love tattooing and any company that understands the struggle is real. Thank you PainfulPleasures!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    i like it and it is a nice place to look at all myt supplies and looking to buy more soon. i just wish that the search engine would be a bit more simple, but over all it was easy and fast to find everything.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Had been looking for that color in 2g, this is the only place I could find it. Overall good shopping experience!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    We always shop for body jewelry at Painful Pleasures because they have always had the best quality, selection and price. We don't shop anywhere else!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Excellent slection of products. Happliy will send friends here for their buys.
    Very help full!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    i was immediately attracted to 'Precision' brand products, the logo caught my eye. i bought products from this brand even though they were a few dollars more than another company's same items and i look foward to testing the quality against other brands i have used. the shopping experience was enjoyable with only 1 negative side; i could not find pack supply of piercing jewelry, or many internally threaded jewelry options.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Always easy to find what I want.amazing products at great prices
  • May 31, 2015
    Best jewels and fashion anyone can get. I Always get compliments on my piercings.
  • May 31, 2015
    Overall it was a good experience I haven't tried anything from this merchant but I found exactly what I was looking for and more.
  • May 31, 2015
    The site was a little glitchy when i was trying to view my cart
  • May 31, 2015
    Hi, you should change the order options. It bothers me every time that i need to put every single size from one style plug extra in the basket. you should do there a form where i easily can put in how many i need from every size. so if i like a full run of plugs i need to place the order on every single size. 8-30mm needs minimum 10 minutes. specially this will help all distributors
  • May 31, 2015
    almost complete online shopping for tattoo artists..keep it up
  • May 31, 2015
    Good Web site. I like the variety of options.
  • May 23, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Were great to work with. You were backstocked on one item (which is common) but customer service gave me a time estimate on when it would be back in stock. My only complaint is the website can be a little difficult to navigate, but that can be understandable with the amount of jewelry available!
  • May 22, 2015
    Nice site with multiple products of interest
    Jun 1, 2015
    I wish you would bill more discretely
  • May 21, 2015
    I absolutely love the business cards. GREAT idea with all the measurements. Very helpful.
    May 31, 2015
    Terrible service and terrible customer service. Shipping is to shit
  • May 16, 2015
    I lucked up and came across your site via FacebooK. I am currently looking into an apprenticeship as a piercer and I can tell you that I will be making your site my main purchasing site for all my piercing needs from here on out!
    May 31, 2015
    I am working on becoming a professional piercer and I came across your site and instantly fell in love with it. Everything I can think of is available there. I will most definitely be buying more and more from the site !
  • May 10, 2015
    I enjoy the variety of products on your site, and as long as my order ships,and is correct I will definitely order more items from it.