PalmBeachJewelry Reviews

08/19/2014
PalmBeachJewelry Ratings and User Reviews. PalmBeachJewelry is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.
PalmBeachJewelry.com features jewelry that ranges from elegant new looks to traditional favorites. Discover hand set jewelry with breathtaking sapphires and rubies, diamonds and CZ's, as well as vibrant gemstones in every color of the rainbow.

PalmBeachJewelry Rating

More About PalmBeachJewelry

Recent Reviews for PalmBeachJewelry

• Aug 18, 2014
    Lots of variety - great prices! easy to shop here... thanks!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I will hold my comments until my purchase arrives.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Love your jewelry
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I have had a lot of orders with Palm Beach Jewelry and it has always been aGreat experience.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I am looking forward in receiving my jewtry.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Ups shipping option would be nice so I would not have to wait so long
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Enjoy all interactions with Palm Beach Jewelry very much, good quality, nice people, fair pricing, nice website. Love wearing and gifting your products
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Great value for the money. Having had my own jewelry company when I was younger, I'm glad I didn't have to compete with you!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I really love the pieces I have purchased. Both for myself and for gifts.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Great selection; will shop again; cannot wait for shipment; spouse was highly impressed
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I found the online shopping experience very rewarding and exciting.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Hi, Guys! This is my first experience with your company. The only review I can give is that your phone operators are Fabulous! I JUST placed my first order with you, so I can't review anything else. Be sure that when I receive my items which should be gorgeous, I will email or call you with the rave reviews.Joanie Tushinsky
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love your website. It is dangerous for me to go in it.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I have loved all my jewelry that I have bought from Palm Beach Jewelry. It looks great and is not expensive.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I was expecting to see more of a variety of pearl earrings.
    Aug 15, 2014
    The rings are perfect, I can wear them on any occasion.

From PalmBeachJewelry

We thank you for taking the time to leave comments and feedback. Our mission here at Palm Beach Jewelry is "To always treat each and every customer like a member of the family". We take pride in our jewelry, as well as our service, and look forward ... Read full response »
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Love that their jewelry is not cheap quality but all is either sterling silver or golg/platinum plated! I know I can trust I am getting quality jewelry!
    Aug 11, 2014
    The jewelry I ordered is beautiful, looks very classy, couldn't tell if purchased at a high end jeweler or from an online inexpensive jewelry dealer. Am very satisfied and will be making Palm Beach my Number ONE go to place for future jewelry purchases!

From PalmBeachJewelry

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Our mission here at Palm Beach Jewelry has been "To always treat each and every customer like a member of the family" since the beginning. We take pride in our jewelry, as well as our service. Again, we do ... Read full response »
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Love it all!!'
    Aug 16, 2014
    Upsets me when I send an email and receive NO answer!!

From PalmBeachJewelry

Exceeding every customer's expectations is our goal and we sincerely apologize that we did not meet yours. We know you have many shopping choices and do our best to make your experience with Palm Beach Jewelry an experience you look forward to ... Read full response »
  • Jul 31, 2014
    would be nice to have automatic suggestions to match purchase. buying ring it would nice to have earrings and necklace to match
    Aug 17, 2014
    It took several attempts to contact anybody and the order was never in there automated online system.4 hours of receipt a stone fell out

From PalmBeachJewelry

We apologize for any inconvenience. Meeting and exceeding our Customer’s expectations is a goal we strive for with everyone we touch. We know you have many choices where to shop, this is why we go the extra mile and do whatever is possible to make ... Read full response »
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great place to buy jewelry for myself and friends, pretty much got my Christmas shopping done.
    Aug 16, 2014
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    This was my first purchase with PalmBeachJewelry. I was extremely happy with the product; however, at NO TIME was I able to use the tracking information made available to me. Each time I tried I came to a "page" that stated, "No Trackin information available at this time."