PalmBeachJewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PalmBeachJewelry Reviews

02/21/2017
PalmBeachJewelry Ratings and User Reviews. PalmBeachJewelry is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2240 reviews.

PalmBeachJewelry Rating

More About PalmBeachJewelry

Recent Reviews for PalmBeachJewelry

I have enjoyed all the things I purchased from Palm Beach
  • Feb 20, 2017
    ITEM 49456 THE METAL HAS TURNED BLACK AND I WILL NOT WEAR EARRINGS THAT LOOK THAT WAY.I CALLED AND SINCE I DID NOT KEEP THE ORDER NUMBER THE REP WAS OF NO HELP. I MIGHT RETURN IT FOR YOU TO SEE. I FOUND OUT THAT ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I ASKED FOR AN EXCHANGE OF EARRINGS THE SAME PRICE ITEM 54595 AND SHE PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND I WAS CUT OFF !
    It was cool
    Love the products
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I do not give out my phone number and I did not want to create a password, but I couldn't get any further in the process without it.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    most of the are beautiful but i think the cz stone are way to big
  • Feb 20, 2017
    the products look beautiful and of great quality.I couldn't get the 1-2 day delivery sadly, but am looking forward to receiving it in 5-10 days.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I like Palm Beach Jewelry easy site to shop on and very wide variety of jewelry.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    The reasons I like Palm Beach Jewelry. 1. Affordable 2. Good Quality Jewelry 3. E Z Payment plan 4. Fast Shipping
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I like to buy from this company but the checkout has been a nightmare
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I was pleased with the quality of the ring I purchased, but the center Stone is just too big. It doesn't look real. I am going to return it and I just purchased a ring with a smaller center Stone. It was the ring I wanted initially but I felt it was too expensive. With the coupon I found it made it more affordable.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I was so surprised I could check out with Amazon. Love that!
    I love my new ring!
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Chic and reasonable priced jewelry.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    I inadvertently ordered the wrong size online so I contacted their customer service and the representative was awesome! For some reason the discount received online wasn't showing when she tried to order the correct size for me so she contacted the company directly. They honored the original discounted price. I received the correct sized ring in a timely manner and it's beautiful! I would definitely recommend doing business with this company!
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I had an extremely difficult time checking out. Auto-fill was rejected. Okay, maybe that is for security. But I was absolutely unable to use a credit card to pay. I could only pay by using my Amazon account. I have never had such a hard time checking out on an online order!
    Feb 20, 2017
    I had a very favorable experience.
    Feb 20, 2017
    I like their product,except i ordered the wrong thing so ill b exchangung it
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I am very pleased with the items that I have bought. They look like they cost more than I paid for them.
    Never disappointed!