PalmBeachJewelry Reviews

09/22/2014
PalmBeachJewelry Ratings and User Reviews. PalmBeachJewelry is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 248 reviews.
PalmBeachJewelry.com features jewelry that ranges from elegant new looks to traditional favorites. Discover hand set jewelry with breathtaking sapphires and rubies, diamonds and CZ's, as well as vibrant gemstones in every color of the rainbow.

PalmBeachJewelry Rating

More About PalmBeachJewelry

Recent Reviews for PalmBeachJewelry

• Sep 4, 2014
    I like some of what you have in the cagaloge. Hopefully the ring I ordered works for me. Looks thick but beautiful. I had bought another ring that lost a stone within a couple of days. Didn't think I should have to pay postage for something faulty!
    I LOVE PALM BEACH JEWERLY
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I love their jewelry everybody ask about my rings im not going to lie but sometimes I hate to tell people where I bought my rings from because palm beach jewelry its like my secret ingredient and its what makes me stand out from the crowd
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I have never been dissapointed in PalmBeach Jewelry products or services They are a joy to deal with.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I am purchasing because of their reputation.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I was happily surprised that PBJ wouldn't let me make online order when a piece of credit card info. was wrong.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I love the prices and style and quality of the items
  • Sep 3, 2014
    HI, this is my first order from you but although I haven't ordered before I'm gonna turn around and order again right now. I'm a big jewelry fan and I was a loyal customer if www.berricle.com & karat.com it appears your quality is as high as THIERS and hoping even higher. I ORDER JEWELRY VERY FREQUENTLY. I look forward to receiving ur package. Thanks, JILL THORNHILL
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Have ordered several times before and have generally been very pleased with the quality of the purchases.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Great price and nice products
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I love Pal Beach Jewelry
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I like nice jewerly. not crazy about the new stuff out there today. looking for shrimp large hoops gold If you get this in send a e mail.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Very nice selection.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    A quick and easy way to shop and see a wide selection of good quality items.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    When showing the specifications for ladies rings I wish you would put the stone size in carets, I can't get a feel for how big the stone is by mm or inches. Also, I couldn't view a lot of the videos to get a better picture of the ring.
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 20, 2014
    great sale
    Sep 2, 2014
    One of the rings i purchased - the stone has fallen out and it broke in half.

From PalmBeachJewelry

We apologize for any inconvenience. Meeting and exceeding our Customer’s expectations is a goal we strive for with everyone we touch. We know you have many choices where to shop, this is why we go the extra mile and do whatever is possible to make ... Read full response »
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I will be able to give an ALL inclusive answer after this (first purchase)transaction is completed end received, So far I am satisfied with the choices I made in terms of the assumed perception of pics and how the received items compare to the previous. Thank You!
    Aug 31, 2014
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I will hold my comments until my purchase arrives.
    Sep 4, 2014
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I love everything I've purchased from PalmBeach..great customer service too!
    Aug 30, 2014