PalmBeachJewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PalmBeachJewelry Reviews

08/20/2017
PalmBeachJewelry Ratings and User Reviews. PalmBeachJewelry is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 968 reviews.
PalmBeachJewelry.com features jewelry that ranges from elegant new looks to traditional favorites. Discover hand set jewelry with breathtaking sapphires and rubies, diamonds and CZ's, as well as vibrant gemstones in every color of the rainbow.

PalmBeachJewelry Rating

More About PalmBeachJewelry

Recent Reviews for PalmBeachJewelry

• Aug 17, 2017
    Enjoyed the fast efficient experience ...
  • Aug 17, 2017
    So far everything I ordered has been really good quality. Things I've ordered in the past for gifts have been well received. No complaints.
    Love your store !
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Great variety, well priced, good quality for the price.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I love it. Super prices. Great quality.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Site said 20%off today, but it did not give it to me, take the 20% off before applying to my charge card.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I have been a customer for a long time and will until I leave this world. I work with Veterans I am the State of Va. rep. and when they say they want to something for a special person I pull my catalog out and help them get something that they afford, when you don't have a lot of money but wan something nice I would say go to Palm Beach Jewelry they always have what people are looking for at a price you will like.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I'm pleased with my order.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    This is my second purchase on the same item. I love the look but some of the stones have fallen out after a year. So I bought another one just like it. Maybe this one is have better luck with.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    Loved the bracelets but poorly made and came apart and fell off and the parts were lost. Returned and have not heard from customer service whether they were received
  • Aug 16, 2017
    This was a pleasure dealing with you
  • Aug 03, 2017
    I have never had any problems with any of my orders and the jewelry is beautiful. I have gotten numerous compliments whenever I'm wearing any of the jewelry!!
    Aug 16, 2017
    Great styles, great prices
    so far so good
  • Aug 16, 2017
    A classy selection of pieces. Kudos to your buyer!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    quality jewelry at bargain prices, my friends think my husband spends a fortune buying me beautiful things...lol
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Surviving very satisfied with all the jewelry and other things that I have bought in the past and my girlfriend really likes the jewelry and the rains I think I'll be doing business with you for quite a long time thank you
  • Aug 16, 2017
    It just appeared on my screen my aunts birthday is this month and i wanted to get her something with her birthstone on it. I found it on this website at a great price.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    It was so hard to check out. I had to re enter several times. Would send me back to cart. Tried using Pay Pal which I've done hundreds of times, and your site would not let me go there.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    palm beach,a very nice site for costume jewelry or also the real thing,great selection,of what ever you want,it seems to me the pricing changes daily,overall very enjoyable site with good quality products.