PalmFlex Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PalmFlex Reviews

02/19/2017
PalmFlex Ratings and User Reviews. PalmFlex is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 02/14/2017.

PalmFlex Rating

More About PalmFlex

Not rated

Recent Reviews for PalmFlex

• Feb 14, 2017
    Saw my first pair of ranchworx gloves and was impressed by the design and durability by somebody that had a pair.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    I wish the Atlas 370 gloves came in XL for our men gardeners
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Check out was easy, Prices were OK for the items. Now it all depends on when i get my products.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Easy site that got me right to where I needed to be. Too easy!!!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Would like to receive samples of nitrile gloves sent with my order.
    Jan 31, 2017
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I have used this product for 10 years now( atlas gloves) cant work with out them..
  • Jan 27, 2017
    just tanks
  • Jan 03, 2017
    I saw these gloves at an Amish store in PA and we love how one can handle items outside when it is blustery outside.
    Jan 26, 2017
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I first tried Palmflex cutless gloves at a job requiring us all to wear this product 8 hours a day for 4 weeks installing commercial doors and frames. The full dexterity of these gloves was amazing. We were working in upstate New York in August heat and humidity and the gloves were quite comfortable and performed beyond all expectation. I still use these gloves at every opportunity. I highly recommend these glove to anyone working in the construction industry.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    great site easy to us
  • Jan 07, 2017
    Palmflex gloves are very durable for our truck drivers that unload and load metal racks. they have a goof grip material on the palm of the glove. We really like these gloves and they stand up to the test
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    Easy to order every time!
  • Dec 19, 2016
    the product that I ordered appears to be the best available product that should satisfy my needs and looks to be the best price compared to other sites.
    Dec 29, 2016
    product is up to my expectations, very satisfied
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I found it more difficult than normal to be in the checkout stream then play with the number of items in my cart, confirm the size (not easy to see that in the checkout stream either), etc. My personal information and comments kept disappearing, which is not what happens in most websites. Overall you were fine but I had to want it. Your shipping to Canada is very expensive. It was nice to find a coupon that actually worked. Thanks!
    Dec 26, 2016
    Their cost in Canada gets MUCH higher with expensive postage, duty, PST and GST. Other than that, all good.A bit over-packaged in terms of plastic. 4 pairs per plastic bag when they come in sets of 12 is odd.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    not much to share at this time. I will le you know after I receive my order
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Palmflex is my go to site for all my gloves
    Dec 06, 2016
  • Dec 04, 2016
    hopefully the item is everything it stated on line
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Love the product and ease of ordering
  • Nov 21, 2016
    We are extremely pleased with the products we have purchased both quality and value.