Pampered Tot Reviews

Pampered Tot Ratings and User Reviews. Pampered Tot is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 12/10/2014.

Recent Reviews for Pampered Tot

• Dec 10, 2014
    Nice Site - I have a feeling that the item I ordered that said "In Stock" will not be. Hopefully it is. I used google to find the item that wasn't available other places.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Incredible sales staff, unbelievably knowledgeable and so happy to support this local business. Very happy!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Shipment to Australia was quite expensive but that seems to be case with all online shopping
    Dec 12, 2014
    I'm extremely disappointed and regret using Pampered Tot. First I was given a quote for my shipping of 250 dollars and after I paid I was told the second day that u don't ship to Perth Australia and I have to use expat express. I then had to pay 400 dollars to use the other service!!!! Then I got sent an item I didn't order and was told by Greg that the item I wanted (the cargo pod) wasn't available so he just decided to send me something else I didn't wanted (without my consent)!!! Overall I paid 150 dollars extra for shippment and 80 dollars for an item I didn't want. I wish I used Amazon instead. Crappy service!!!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    The website is fairly well organized. Like the free shipping and no tax option. The coupon code also worked great.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    everything was just great! greg was awesome person..
    Nov 15, 2014
    Hi, I ordered from you the Bugaboo chameleon 3 by DIESEL. The person who helped me in outstanding way was Greg Charlap. He is a professional and a real supporter, he gave me an answer to all of my questions and solved anything Which just came across my mind. Thank you Greg to make this purchase a fun thing to do!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Merchant is very helpful and willing to answer questions and provide insight on products.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great company, Greg and staff always helpful.