PaperCards.com Reviews

07/02/2015
PaperCards.com Ratings and User Reviews. PaperCards.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 06/19/2015.
Funny paper greeting cards for birthdays, Christmas and a variety of occasions. Free shipping, gift store, multi-card discounts, and personalization feature which allows you to add a message or logo to each greeting card.

PaperCards.com Rating

More About PaperCards.com

Recent Reviews for PaperCards.com

• Jun 19, 2015
    They have a great selection of cards to choose from and very easy ordering.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Use this product for years. No longer at Costco so ordering online.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    This was first order.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 6, 2015
    I received the same cards i already had purchased previously but in a different box. I was expecting different cards. They are still nice cards, but now I will have to remember who got what cards last year.
  • May 6, 2015
    My first time coming to your website and I love it. You had hundreds more items to choose from than I ever expected. And, because of how much I bought ( I never did have any shelf control) I received so much off in discounts, free shipping, and an extra 10% off by signing up for your newsletter. I saved half of what I bought in discounts, etc. Super. Can't wait to get back to see all that I did not get to see. The customer reps could not be nicer or more helpful. Join the Paper Cards family, you'll have a blast shopping ! God bless. Terri C.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I have a much wider variety of choices on website than I do in most of my local stores.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Very nice site, easy to use.
    May 11, 2015
    The packaging of some cards was kind of bad. e.g. plastic cover which fits (sort of) into the box, rather than fitting OUTSIDE the box. Impossible to put the plastic back in place once the package was opened. :-(

From PaperCards.com

We understand your frustration with the packaging on some of the boxed Christmas cards that you had ordered. We carry thousands of designs from over 30 companies so the packaging varies from one company to the next. With covers that slide inside the ... Read full response »
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    An excellent source for want I needed
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Product looks good. I am anxious to see the actual quality.
    Apr 11, 2015