Par Pool & Spa Reviews

Par Pool & Spa Ratings and User Reviews. Par Pool & Spa is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2015.

Par Pool & Spa Rating

More About Par Pool & Spa

Recent Reviews for Par Pool & Spa

• Sep 30, 2015
    Only place I could find replacement I needed
  • Sep 29, 2015
    pretty good and easy to use maybe i missed it but would of liked to know approx delivery date
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Site was the friendliest out of all the places I researched to find pool supplies!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Customer service was fantastic. Had an issue yesterday with ordering but not their fault and they called me today to help with the ordering and were very polite.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Happy with purchase
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I was looking for a Latham pool cover so was happy to find it here.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I ordered a Latham cover for my pool and they sent me a Loop-Loc cover. I don't have time to return it so I am stuck with it. Not happy about it.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I look forward to trying their technics
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Love the products and they work. A bit confusing on the website and a little pricey. Love the quick shipping.
    Aug 16, 2015
    We shop there because they have the product we need - not found elsewhere
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I liked the easy web site and ordering was good too
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    I wanted to know how to bring up history of purchases and request via e-mail how to do this. No response. Customer service is not always available. I just want to know history of purchases.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The website is very easy to navigate and looking for certain items is easy.
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Where is my order. I'm out 153.75!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I was glad to find a bladder for the base of my Umbrella. I like to go out and read but without the shade from the umbrella it has been unbearable.
    Aug 3, 2015
    please relay my note applied to order th store in Derby Would appreciate a response from that store.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Good and easy to order from. Answered my questions
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Hope this product actually works. Nothing else has been effective at all.
    Aug 3, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I wish they answered calls.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Never got any response to calls or emails. They have manufacturer ship....may bve votten cheaper.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I am delighted that the product is still being supported and replacement parts are still available.
    Aug 1, 2015
    My order was placed on 7/10/15 and followed-up with a phone call to assure that I get the ROUND bladder and not the square. I don't know if this is a stock or custom item, or what is the approximate delivery date will be. I do hope to receive this item this year before I have to break-down the pool area. Per instructions on the phone with customer support, I specified in 'comments' the need to replace a round bladder and not the square part number shown in the web page. ( I hope to receive the round bladder as to avoid a return) The Status online Order Tracking information as " In Process" is just not enough information.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    We have been looking for a replacement canopy for our Butterfly Umbrella for a few years and found it VERY quickly on your site. Thank you.
    Sep 19, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Tracking status should include where it is, like being fabricated, being packaged, about to ship, and some dates. Not just in process. I would have expected a new white plastic cap for the top. As it turns out I was able to re-use the old one, and maybe it will survive this new canopy's lifespan.