Park Seed Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Park Seed Reviews

05/28/2017
Park Seed Ratings and User Reviews. Park Seed is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 4533 reviews. Last rated on 05/18/2017.

Park Seed Rating

More About Park Seed

Recent Reviews for Park Seed

• May 18, 2017
    Good service
  • May 27, 2017
    Park Seed is one of my favorite sites to order veggies and sprouts from. They are a great company with a lot of variety.
  • May 27, 2017
    I was very pleased to be able to buy only one packet of seeds and the shipping was so reasonable. Also that you had this rather hard to find seed. Many years ago I had my own flower business and bought most of my seeds from Parks
    LIKE THE SEEDS I ORDER
  • May 04, 2017
    I have looked at nurseries,produce stands,garden centers in my area and have yet to find the red Cardinal Vine. Luckily,I decided to check out Park Seed. Bam! I found it! I just hope I didnt wait too late to plant the seeds!
    May 27, 2017
    Affordable,packaged wonderfully,and I even found some seeds I had been looking for and could not find anywhere else! Would definitly buy from Park Seed Co. again.
  • May 13, 2017
    Very good company to deal with.
  • May 27, 2017
    I was looking for a particular type of plant, I believe that with in this order (of three) I will find a match.
  • May 27, 2017
    one of a few companies that was reliable in carrying the product I was looking for
  • May 27, 2017
    Got previous a few days ago. Plants were extremely well packed and in very good condition. Wasn't sure I had enough so made this second order.
  • May 16, 2017
    I gave the Bio Dome to 2 relatives and one for myself. We all love the idea. The sponges separate easily when 2 or more seedlings come up on one sponge.
    May 27, 2017
    Half of my order was a gift, but I couldn't specify that - it said: either for me, or as a gift So it came in one big package.
  • Apr 23, 2017
    I tried plants from Burpee and they all looked sick with most dying. I have had good healthy plants always from Park.
  • May 27, 2017
    Always satisfied with my purchases from Park Seed!
  • May 27, 2017
    I would like more artistic renderings like at Renee's Garden.
  • May 16, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    was disappointed some of the seeds were not available to complete my order.
  • May 15, 2017
    Easy to use website to find the seed for which I was looking.
    May 27, 2017
    Only part of the order was contained in the shipment
    Easy and Fast
  • May 08, 2017
    I like the idea of ordering my seeds, but I think that the price of shipping is too expensive.
    May 27, 2017
    The seeds did not germinate as I expected. only 2 of the 5 vine seeds germinated and the same thing with the petunia and okra seeds. The weather her in Houston has been warm for a long time. I started them all in starter cups and I even soaked the okra seeds first.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    Just made my first order through Park Seed and they seemed great. I'm very excited to get my order and start my seeds. The information on the different varieties was very helpful when choosing. Now to hope I can care for them well!
  • May 27, 2017
    Variety of stock is nice but prices are so high I can only order sale items and cringe even then as I pay.
  • May 26, 2017
    site is missing some key growth information for some plants, such as light requirements, as well as cross pollination recommendations. product filters are useful but could be improved by including plant hardiness and light requirements.