Park Seed Reviews

11/22/2014
Park Seed Ratings and User Reviews. Park Seed is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 624 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.

Park Seed Rating

More About Park Seed

Recent Reviews for Park Seed

• Nov 21, 2014
    Park has good quality plants and seeds. I am always interested in seeing more herbs.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I like the plants Park Seed offers, especially when they go on sale. I greatly appreciate the fact that they sell and ship in November. We know from experience, that in the upper north, you can STILL successfully plant fall bulbs and plants up through December and even into early January.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have bought seeds from Parks for the last 4 years. I'm very satisfied with the quality and service and will continue to buy from them if the exchange rate doesn't go too high
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I prefer fresher winter indoor air
    shipping is VERY high for 3 sheets of paper labels
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Park Seed sent me an e-mail which stated I could receive 20% off by entering the code "EXTRA20", but when I did so at check-out, it would not accept the code and instead displayed an error message. Consequently, no discount was applied I am not very happy about this experience.
    Happy to support SC
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Last years garden seeds helped produce the best garden I've ever had. BTW I was raised on a farm and have grown a garden more years than not. Outstanding!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Have always enjoyed ordering from Park Seed. However, I wasn't completely satisfied. Ordered a variety of colors for one plant (Lisianthus). A discount was provided if 3 items were ordered, however it had to be 3 items of the same color. Wasn't too pleased to hear that (called the company). I like variety and to get a discount ordering 3 of the same item & color was the only way to receive it. So i ordered 4 items of different colors of the same plant.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    nice plant and garden company
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Love the amazing selection!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Well organized web site. Reasonable cost.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I wish Park Seed accepted Pay Pal for payments.
    good seeds reliable shipping
  • Nov 19, 2014
    has what I look for in seed and plants
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    I am always pleased with what I receive, however there were several seeds that were out of stock and I would have ordered them.

From Park Seed

Hello Gardening Friend, Thanks for your feedback regarding your shopping experience at parkseed.com. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. Please contact us directly at info@parkseed.com or call ... Read full response »
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I like park seed but am forced to shop other seed companies because park seed don't have all the seeds I want
    Nov 19, 2014
    I have found myself buying from burpee because of free shipping

• Oct 29, 2014
    I keep hoping you will again carry "globe thistle" seeds> I purchased 3 pks several years ago& loved them.
    Nov 20, 2014
    I was isappointe that they o not have "globe thistle" sees any longer, but they have an alternative prouct.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    Shipping status on line does not give ship date for drop shipments. A note saying this would keep customer from asking for ship dates that can not be provided

• Sep 17, 2014
    I know my father highly recommended them years ago and loved to visit there. He always bought his tomato plants there among other things. He had a wonderful green thumb and everything he grew prospered. I think I got my bit of love for gardening from him. It would be nice if we could take advantage of more than one special offer with an order.