Park Seed Reviews

08/27/2015
Park Seed Ratings and User Reviews. Park Seed is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 628 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Park Seed Rating

More About Park Seed

Recent Reviews for Park Seed

• Aug 27, 2015
    Beautiful website. Easy to use.The seed prices are good. There is a good selection of products. Checkout is fast and easy. There is a lot of product information available, that's good ! I would like to see more organic veggie seeds. I look forward to shopping on Park Seed's website many more times. Shipping is a little high.

From Park Seed

Hello Gardening Friend, Thanks for your feedback regarding your shopping experience at parkseed.com. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. Please contact us directly at info@parkseed.com or call ... Read full response »
    Great site! Ill be back!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I am hoping to be very satisfied with the fruit-bearing bushes I have ordered. Can't wait to get them!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    You folks always do good. I've bought many different products from you and are always pleased.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I found the website easy to navigate and find what I was looking for.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The products that I have purchased have been wonderful. This year my cucumbers were the largest that I have ever grown and the abundance was incredible.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Products from Park have always been excellent, somethimes they run out of veggie plants available though :)
  • Aug 26, 2015
    great information on this site! found plants i could not find on other sites!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    purchasing seeds and plants from park seed is satisfactory, however not all the seeds i have received have been viable.

• Aug 26, 2015
    Have always been very satisfied
  • Aug 26, 2015
    like it but please don't bombard me with emails and catalogs. cut down on coupons,special offers,etc. good product,fair price is my preference. cut your shipping costs. offer more native plants

• Aug 26, 2015
    Very happy with my previous order.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    My past shopping experience with Park Seed has been satisfactory. This is why I continue to shop with you.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    like to shop in my region
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The web pages I was looking at had scarce coverage information and/or applicant instructions. I did not see any shipping options or costs for shipping.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Some of the questions you asked are not relative and you should not be asking people for this infodrmaiton
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    hope they grow real good.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I have a copy of the 2015 Fall catalog from which I selected the seeds that I wanted to purchase. However, I had to scroll through all of your seed list to find the ones I wanted. It would have been easier to be able to go directly to the catalog to order.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Ordered Packman Hybrid Broccoli but received Broccoli Belstar Hybrid.

• Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Easy to shop online with nice photos on plants.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Other than they were slow to send their seed catalogue, I have been pleased with the company.
    Aug 26, 2015
    The shipment arrived quickly and the seeds germinated in 4(!) days. Impressive.