Park Seed Reviews

01/26/2015
Park Seed Ratings and User Reviews. Park Seed is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1268 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Park Seed Rating

More About Park Seed

Recent Reviews for Park Seed

• Jan 26, 2015
    I like their prices and it helps me organize my vegetable garden and plan ahead by ordering with them online .I feel certain I will receive good quality seeds on time to have a beautiful garden full of Vegetables and Flowers.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    SEARCHING FOR ZONE 10 FLOWERING PLANTS WAS VERY EASY COMPARED TO OTHER SITES. THAT IS WHY I PURCHASED
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I have been a loyal Park's customer for almost 20 years; something my father passed down to me.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Web site is easy to navigate, informative, and easy to order from.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    impressed with the variety and price of the various geranium seeds this is the first time that I will be planting seeds so i hope i have a favorable experience
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great selection of seeds. Ordered onion seeds before and are reordering.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Loved the selection and prices!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Best prices for what I needed. My girlfriend and I are excited to see what grows.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    happy to find the seeds we were looking for. the were difficult to find and we had searched several other sources with out any luck
    shipping is too high
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Like the tomatoes I bought last year from a grocery store.
    i like the sale prices
    I LIKE GMOs
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very disappointed in the online process. Several times I tried to select something to buy and it went to a blank page. Finally did a quick list which worked. The magazine and online don't necessarily match. Magazine says "Buy any Wave Petunia Seeds" for a discount of 3 or more but the online would not acknowledge it unless you bought the same color. The customer service department couldn't do anything about it. I signed up twice to get a free shipping coupon for 1st time email address but that didn't work either. This will be the last year I order from Park Seeds unless they can step up their game and win my business back.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    2nd time ordering from Park Seed. Easy to find what I need, great information available. If I have any problems with this order and/or quality and I am able to update this comment, I will.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Always go here for seeds
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Your "Saved Car" feature does NOT save and I saved it and named it several times from a high speed internet computer. This almost lead me to give up on the order. As reloading the cart when I finally decide what I want is bothersome...
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I appreciate the perennial seed selection and would like to see additional perennial seeds offered.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Always a satisfying experience ordering from Park Seed and the products are great. So nice to grow vegetables that aren't found in stores.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great site. Reasonable shipping rates.