Park Seed Reviews

10/01/2014
Park Seed Ratings and User Reviews. Park Seed is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 599 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

Park Seed Rating

More About Park Seed

Recent Reviews for Park Seed

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Park seed has a bit of everything!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I just hope that I get overnight delivery that I paid for.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    shipping is higher than other places i order from
  • Sep 30, 2014
    You had all the seeds that I was looking for.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    some how expensive but look good
  • Sep 29, 2014
    promo code very misleading. Asked for supervisor who did not return my call.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Often I can find less expensive products elsewhere, but NEVER do I find better quality than what I find at Park Seed. If I want to be sure I get the best I go to Park. Shipping has always been fast.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    unless you know what you want very hard to find. once you put something in cart, you go back to the beginning
  • Sep 28, 2014
    On line the site is well laid out and very easy to navagate. I will now await my order and for my seeds to perform as expected.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Park is the source for rare, hard to find seeds.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I was not happy that I could not use my free shipping coupon that I was suppose to get for first time purchase

From Park Seed

Hello Gardening Friend, Thanks for your feedback regarding your shopping experience at parkseed.com. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. Please contact us directly at info@parkseed.com or call ... Read full response »
  • Sep 28, 2014
    The sale prices were a great find. I was looking for Zinnia seeds but the varieties I was looking for were not in your stock. Thanks
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Website sometimes difficult to navigage
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Seeds are in great condition.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    love your products
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great Company. Love them!!!
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 5, 2014
    The "billing address is same as shipping address" sections need to automatically turn gray instead of filling themselves when you click the check box.
    Sep 27, 2014
    this is my first time ordering a tree. It's really quite nice. I was worried it would be all dry and stuff. But it right in really great condition
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have been pleased with everything I have ever purchased at Park Seed. I am a second generation fan; my mom always bought her seeds from Park and had good success so I followed in her footsteps. I love the algo flash; it does wonders. Over all the years with Park Seed, there was only one shipping error made and the situation was immediately and very satisfactorily handled. Thank you for your faithful service and excellent products. The only issue I have are some of the promotionals. You offer free shipping and discounts with larger orders but then when you get to finalizing the sale, you have to pick from one or the other. Maybe I missed verbiage that explained that nuance; nonetheless, I found this frustrating.
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Park Seed has a wide variety of products and provides helpful information regarding plants that will grow in your area.
    Sep 30, 2014
    The package was shipped in two parts, presumably because the spider lilies and daffodils were sent for the planting season. At least, that would be my guess.