Parties4Kids Reviews

07/31/2014
Parties4Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Parties4Kids is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

Parties4Kids Rating

More About Parties4Kids

Recent Reviews for Parties4Kids

• Jul 31, 2014
    little too soon to give an opinion, i found things i was looking for on your site. its annoying to have unavailable items depicted in the pics of options
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great deals! Had a lot of things to offer that other websites didn't. I was looking for Finding Nemo birthday supplies, which you can't buy in stores anymore, so this was a great site for my needs! 1st time buyer, but I'm sure I'll be ordering again for the next birthday party! Thank you!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    It was easy and fast
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Easy to order, love the site!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Prices very reasonable. Had items in stock I couldn't find anywhere else. Great online store!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I thought this site was great!!! And for the most part most of the products were cheaper than the other online websites. Since I am purchasing for a big party and needed at least 50+ of each item I was looking for the best price without having to drive around to the stores!!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    The only problem i had was that the plasic cup i ordered was a lil bent. I think the shipping boxes need to be a lil bigger
    Love this website!!!!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    the prices were great but the website was very slow, therefore you have to be very patient.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Better than ebay or any other comparison I made
    Jul 23, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Perfect online Store experience
  • Jul 14, 2014
    good
    Jul 22, 2014
    the shipping was very fast!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    excellent prices and selection
  • Jul 12, 2014
    So far I like this website
    Jul 27, 2014
    Everything came good and I even ordered nemo cups
  • Jul 11, 2014
    More than happy to have run intoThis site. Prices were much lower and reasonable than other vendors. I found a new party supply store. Yeah!!!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    So happy to have found this vendor. The prices compare to others were amazingly lower. I found a new birthday party store
  • Jul 9, 2014
    very happy they had what i was looking for. All other sites were sold out of the disney frozen decorations
    Jul 14, 2014
    package came right on time exactly when it said it would! very pleased with the product.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Stuff came dirty or broke within a day. Disappointed in the quality.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I ordered 2 packs of white ballons but instead I receive 2 packs of purple ballons
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    Thank you so much for having everything I needed for my sons first birthday!!!!