Parties4Kids Reviews

03/05/2015
Parties4Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Parties4Kids is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 57 reviews. Last rated on 03/04/2015.

Parties4Kids Rating

More About Parties4Kids

Recent Reviews for Parties4Kids

• Mar 4, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for less than 1/2 the price as other sites were offering the same product for.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I'm ready to receive my order
  • Mar 1, 2015
    i like your prices and the fast you send the stuff
  • Mar 1, 2015
    This is my first purchase. I cannot fully recommend this site until I have my products in hand. To me the order is only partially complete. I have ordered my items 2 weeks in advance of the event with the economy shipping. Hopefully this is still enough time to receive the products.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Awesome party supply site!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Great site. Very happy
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Many great discounted prices for party's. Love It!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    Im still missing 1 item from my order I emailed almost a week ago and still no reply, and my missing item has not been delivered
  • Feb 22, 2015
    First time visiting this site. Was very happy.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    very happy with their services :)
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Like your selection and prices thanks.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Parties 4 Kids was the only place that had the party hats for the theme my son wanted. Everyone else was out of stock!
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love the prices and my son will be excited to see the decorations
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    Very satisfied customer this was my first time actually buying on-line I was happy how secure the website was and made it easy to order I will definitely order again when in market for party items and some that I can't find in store and meet my experience and expectation! Thank you ...my daughter's first bday out of the hospital will be as magic as I planned it for her she will definitely be surprised!! :)
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Enjoyed my online shopping
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    Thanks Parties4Kids because i couldnt find anything with Princess and the frog theme.I just wish yall had more ballons fir the theme.When i ordered my stuff you only had two balloons left and no pink and green balloons at all... Thanks Again I will be shopping with you all again
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    I love the different supplies i couldn't find any where else from the smurffs 2 !!! I love it thank you so much.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I received all of my items at a great time. Will be using them again in the future
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I was looking for an item that it's very hard to find it, but now I am so happy that I found it here, thanks!!!
    Feb 12, 2015
    Exactly what I was looking for...
  • Feb 2, 2015
    The prices were really competitive! Waiting to receive the order to checkout the quality of the products.
    Feb 19, 2015