Parties4Kids Reviews

10/20/2014
Parties4Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Parties4Kids is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 68 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Parties4Kids Rating

More About Parties4Kids

Recent Reviews for Parties4Kids

• Oct 20, 2014
    It's a super easy website to navigate through and to place an order. Received my first order in a timely manner. Items were in new, excellent condition.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    i had a wonderful time ordering from your web site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I enjoyed my shopping experience with Parties4Kids and would recommend to family and friends.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    So far my experience has been good.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    It was very well layed out and easy to use
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Keep adding more, and email coupons to your prior customers, you know, for even small 5-10% discounts :)
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I love your products and price thanks
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Thanks for great prices!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    my daughter in law but all her party supplies for her son for my grandsons birthday party so I decided to use the same site before they came to her directly and it turned out real nice
    Oct 19, 2014
    I need these item for a birthday party I could not find them in store so I order online from parties 4kids I got the item on time and I will order again!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    It seemed to me that the shipping was high for this order.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have had other websites that I have gone through that claim they have the items in stock only to receive an email indicating that they don't. I phoned Parties4Kids and I spoke to someone that was very pleasant, and understood my concerns with regards to the stock. She told me that they show how much is available in real time and this is highly important to me.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Awesome site, best prices on the web!! Excited to surprize my little one! :)
  • Sep 27, 2014
    The website is a bit generic, but that's fine. The one thing I would absolutely change is the ability to change the qty of an item. I could not find a way to change the qty of an item once it was selected. If you add too many of one item, you have to close out of the order and start again, because the site doesn't allow for any qty changes. The other change is that it takes the website too long to update when an item is released from someones cart. It will show as unavailable, when I know I just released it from my previous attempt to purchase the item. I had issues checking out because your system could not verify my address, even though I used the correct address. I ended up having to use Paypal to check out. There was no alternate way to verify my address.
    Oct 8, 2014
  • Sep 24, 2014
    it was very easy to use
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Talked to a sales rep on the phone. She was patient and very helpful.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    lots of choices.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Very good experience with Parties 4 Kids. I called them before I placed the order due to an urgency need, I wanted to make sure, prior to placing the order, that 3 day shipping was available, and I had a couple of product questions. The person answering their phone was patient and very polite with excellent customer service skills !
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Cheaper than other merchant
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Oct 2, 2014
    I LOVE THE WEBSITE!!!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    My first time ordering and everything was to my satisfaction.