Parties4Kids Reviews

06/27/2016
Parties4Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Parties4Kids is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2016.

Parties4Kids Rating

More About Parties4Kids

Recent Reviews for Parties4Kids

• Jun 26, 2016
    First time use. No comment at this time.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Overall, I am very satisfied with my online experience. The only things that could have been better is to have a little more information on the items (dimensions of plates) and to be able to use debit/credit cards other than a Visa.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    I love the site price are really good!
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Website is a little out dated but prices are great. I ordered a discontinued item and you guys had it!
  • Jun 10, 2016
    I was very satisfied at finding what I was looking for at an affordable rate!
  • Jun 10, 2016
    You are great, at this moment I couldn't find those items anywhere and I found them online with you.. Greatly appreciated
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Jun 24, 2016
    Try to restock sooner some of the thing I bcc wanted were not in stock .
  • May 31, 2016
    I loved it. It was quick and easy.
  • May 30, 2016
    Didn't look beyond Fantasy Unicorn search but would have like some suggestions for appropriate decorations and favor bag fillers that would gone with the theme.
    Jun 19, 2016
  • May 28, 2016
    Great selection and easy to use website!
  • May 21, 2016
    Love your party supplies!
  • May 18, 2016
    I didn't like how they kept deleting my choices. I had to make my choices 8 times! If I didn't need the cups, I would have gone to another site. :(
  • May 15, 2016
    Had exactly what I needed at a decent price. I would definitely shop again.
  • May 15, 2016
    Love it cool and awesome...
  • May 11, 2016
    Offered variety of Superman party supplies at great prices! Easy to navigate and complete order.
    May 20, 2016
  • May 10, 2016
    This was one of only 2 websites that I could find a nice selection of bear themed party items. I know this is not a common or popular theme but I think it is cute for a one year old. The site is very organized and easy to navigate.
  • May 2, 2016
    May 13, 2016
    Items I ordered arrived before expected delivery schedule, which is awesome. The entire purchase experience was easy.
  • May 2, 2016
    May 19, 2016
    I was very happy with what I ordered. The items were perfect and came quickly. I will definitely order from Parties4Kids in the future. Thank you for great and quick service. Grandma From NJ
  • May 1, 2016
    May 12, 2016
    Got my order in quick an everything was great. Except I got one of the crepe streamers brown instead of purple.
  • May 1, 2016
    I was pleased to find the party decorations I was looking for because they have been discontinued by the manufacturer. I was disappointed to see that the standard shipping times are quite long and it is rather expensive to choose a quicker shipping method. Honestly, if I had been able to locate all these items on Amazon, I would have chose to pay a few cents more for the piece of mind of knowing I would receive my items quickly.
    May 10, 2016