Parties4Kids Reviews

06/29/2015
Parties4Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Parties4Kids is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 34 reviews.

Parties4Kids Rating

More About Parties4Kids

Recent Reviews for Parties4Kids

• Jun 11, 2015
    Great place to shop for all my party needs! Everything is so nicely organized on their page that it is easy to shop and navigate. I can quickly find everything I need to complete my party and at a great price!
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Easy to order, great selection.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Parties4Kids had fabulous prices on plastic divided dinner plates in a huge assortment of colors.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    The website is pretty good
  • Jun 1, 2015
    many items that I want them so bad were out of stock and couldnt complete my shopping here...
  • May 31, 2015
    It's a good site I found almost every thing I was looking for for my son's second birthday party, and it was a lot cheaper than other sites!
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I have to admit I was nervous about ordering from this site, because I never heard of it. All my doubts went out the window. My order arrived 3 days early and it was everything I wanted.
  • May 20, 2015
    I like the discounted prices. I do wish there was a little more of a product description.
  • May 12, 2015
    Love the merchandise!!
  • May 10, 2015
    The first time I tried to order my credit card was declined, apparently because I had only included the first 5 digits of my zip code and that meant the address "didn't match" my credit card records, which include the +4 digits. I am assuming this was the problem, because when I tried again including the +4, it worked fine. If this is the case, I feel there should be some indication that the +4 is required, or at the least it should say that this is the problem when the card is declined instead of leaving the customer to figure it out on their own. If not for that issue, I would say that I was highly satisfied with the shopping experience, pending actually receiving the items.
  • May 9, 2015
    I will be back to shop!!
    May 24, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Fist time ordering. I will know more when it arrives and if it is on time.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    was please with selection and prices
    May 20, 2015
    I was shorted one item.. ordered 12 of something and only received 11. By the time I noticed it, it was too late to have it sent to me. All other items were great and happy with them
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Prices and availability of the product I needed was great.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Excited to find party supplies for my princess party!
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I placed a call and unfortunately had to leave a message because I was unsure that the item were truly available being that they were all discontinued. I didn't think I would get a call back because most people don't. However, I received a call back within 5 minutes and she assured me that there inventory was real time. I was beyond excited because I have been looking for Princess Tiana partyware EVERYWHERE without luck! I am so excited and can't wait to receive everything in the mail!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the prices were AMAZING! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Great service, everything came as expected. As far as availability, it was not their fault- I was looking for a line of star wars that has been discontinued.