Parts Dr Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Parts Dr Reviews

08/22/2017
Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 537 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2016 Platinum

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Aug 14, 2017
    I am very please of they way parts are shown and processed.
    Aug 19, 2017
    All parts ordered came, installed and working. The only problem for this shipping is I paid for next day delivery and came one day late.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Quick and Easy to find what I needed, cheaper parts than many others I found!
    Aug 18, 2017
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Easy to look for what I needed and will use again if I need parts.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Parts very reasonable. Quick process. Good availability.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    It was very easy to use. Your Nick (customer service) was able to help me track down the correct part I needed very quickly. The only issue I had was I could not confirm the board matched the one I needed (possibly a small bug on the site) to match to my appliance using your appliance matching tool. GSH22JSRESS was not listed anywhere in the model numbers.
    Aug 18, 2017
  • Aug 18, 2017
    overall the site was easy to go thru
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Simple easy to find low cost
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I entered my model number and search the parts it was very easy to find what I needed. I ordered it and it's done great experience thank you.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Disappointed I couldn't find on Amazon but happy I found it here. Liked the feature of confirming it fit my model of microwave.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    So far, so good. Let's see if goods arrive within specified time.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Would prefer PayPal or American Express payment options.
    Aug 17, 2017
    Although the part was a different color than the original (original was gold-ish, replacement is dark grey) the fit is perfect and the operation is better than the original.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I appreciate you variety of items which made thias easier for me.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    I would like to see the product dimensions listed on the product page.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    It exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Was able to access the website with ease to find what I was looking for.
    5 Star Service
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Parts Dr. has been the best of all my online purchase experiences. Replies to my questions were complete and understandable and timely. Thank you Parts DR.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Really appreciated the chat function and non-pushy helpfulness of the service person on the chat. Helped me make my selection and feel better about my choice!
    Aug 17, 2017
    I needed to special order a part for my oven and was looking for speed, as I couldn't cook in my kitchen until the part arrived. I used the online chat to ask where the parts were shipping from to try and estimate shipping times. The agent was amazing helpful and went above and beyond to answer my question and give me additional information and recommendations. In the end, the part arrived even faster than I could have hoped. Overall an amazing shopping experience and will absolutely use them again (although I desperately hope not to need to!).
  • Aug 06, 2017
    good experience
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I compared prices of many sites and this was by far the most economical!
    Aug 17, 2017
    As ordered and fast delivery.