Parts Dr Reviews

Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 429 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2015 Winner

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Sep 26, 2015
    Easy and fast. That's all you can ask for when looking for dishwasher parts.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Great web site I found everything I needed in one place and I only paid one low shipping cost for the two items I bought. The only advice I have is to expand the search capabilities of the website.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    On line chat professional was very helpful.. Contrast on graphics was very low and made it very hard to read. I had input my credit card info 2 times because the format for the date was MM/YYYY and it was really hard to see that
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Enjoyed ordering from you website. It work very well!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    after checking 4 others sites for the part I ordered your pricing was by far the best.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    THis was easy! I ordered from you because of your inexpensive price and lower shipping rate. Got to you via google search, not your website.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    You had the lowest price I could find anywhere for the refrigerator part I was looking for, thank you!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Was very pleased with the last purchase and it arrived the next day !!!!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Order process was quick
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I loved that immediate chat and help to understand model numbers.
    None at this time.
    Nice Web site ,easy to find what your looking for
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Good prices for what seem to be genuine parts; I'll know more when the product arrives.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    The only drawback I encountered is that it could not locate my WPL model number and I had to go back and forth from the Whiirlpool site to plug in the part numbers. Also part prices should have in the description if the price is each, pair, or set
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Great site easy to find my oem part and the pricing was excellent, the shipping options were nice, I chose overnight (it was a little pricey but no outrageous)
    Sep 26, 2015
    Highly recommend to anyone looking to diy
  • Sep 12, 2015
    The purchasing experience was great. The website was easy to use. The prices for the item and the shipping were the lowest I found.
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Jerry was very cordial but was at a loss about the Range trim kit that I wanted. The description on the web site is unclear' the picture does not describe the geometry of the trim pieces which makes it difficult to determine if the kit will work in my application. Since my local dealer (Lowes) was unable to locate a trim kit on their Whirlpool web site, I decided to go ahead and order from you with the understanding of a 30-day return policy if not satisfied.
    Sep 23, 2015
    Side parts to the range installation kit worked pretty well. I used silicone sealant to insure seal to the stove top and counter top. My gripe is that those were the only parts I needed but had to buy the very nice aluminum piece for the rear of the range which I did not need. Installation instructions stated that the rear piece was rarely needed except for island installatlons. If separate items the cost could be much more appropriate.