Parts Dr Reviews

01/18/2017
Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 498 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2016 Platinum

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Jan 11, 2017
    Worked out well...
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I like the location in the Midwest seem like the parts will get to me sooner.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    it was easy n quick to order the part I needed.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Thought I had to buy part from Sears. Their online image was unclear as to what was included. Your price was better, image was clearer, and shipping cost better. Tried their phone help but just got transferred around and then told product was TOO OLD to research. Buy it and take a chance lady. Then drive across town to return it or return it on your dime. No thanks! Google to the rescue! I'm old but I'm not that old!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    After buying a circuit board directly from the manufacturer, Maytag, it turned out to be the wrong one. PartsDr was one of the few to recommend the correct part. Using the information I received from PartsDr I was able to return the part to Maytag. Since PartsDr had it right, I now ordering the circuit board from PartsDr. So far my experience with PartsDr has been a good one and I am anticipating the same should I need further assistance. Thanks.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Great experience, very clear instructions to find parts and check out process
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Doesn't take Paypal. Online reviews regarding returns are not good.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    i hate this survey. why personal questions for a washer pump?
  • Jan 9, 2017
    easy to order, clear descriptions
  • Jan 9, 2017
    found what I needed right away so easy. Its just that the shipping is 7 times more than the cost of item- ridiculous!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    was less painful to order the part than it was to find out what was actually broke
  • Jan 8, 2017
    will look here first for parts and etc
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Finding and ordering the item required was straightforward and smooth including checkout.
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Good value easy to use web site
  • Dec 30, 2016
    A website that was very easy for looking at my parts
    Jan 10, 2017
    Parts Dr , one of the best site for all your needs , and a very good price .
    Jan 11, 2017
    Perfect part replacement. Appliance was back up and running within an hour!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    A would work with this model number would make me a little more at ease with my purchase. I bought parts with the hope that they will work.
    Jan 9, 2017
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    The parts was exactly GE replacement part, shipping was standard but I received the part next day, again thanks parts Dr