Parts Dr Reviews

12/27/2014
Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 316 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2014 Winner

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Dec 13, 2014
    great shopping experience
  • Dec 13, 2014
    kept loosing my cart Photo was hard to see detail on the grid as it is not a solid object
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Shipping was a little high
  • Dec 12, 2014
    FANTASTIC THAT AN AGENT POPPED UP WHILE I WAS SHOPPING. AGENT (SUSAN) WAS ABLE TO CONFIRM I WAS ORDERING THE CORRECT REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR MY FRIDGE AND MICROWAVE. WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS SITE AGAIN SHOULD THE NEED ARISE!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    The ordering process was an overall good experience.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Best prices overall and very clean and easy to use site including product listing, selection and checkout process. Will definitely use in future.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    good description and checkout
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I was trying to find a conversion kit for my neighbors oven I gave all the information necessary or that was requested and only got a bunch of random parts. however I was able to find some of the other parts and at a reasonable price.

From Parts Dr

Please contact us by Live Chat, Phone, or fill out the contact form on the contact page on our website with the stoves model and serial number information and we can try to help locate the conversion kit for you.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Found the part I was looking for almost instantly. What a relief.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Happy that there was a service person to chat with about what I was looking for.
    easy to find
    Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks and the speed of delivery was awesome

From Parts Dr

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about us, and thank you for choosing Parts Dr!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Too expensive for a plastic part

• Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    I loved the online chat feature! I was searching by the wrong part number and the rep helped me in about 30 seconds locate the part I was looking for. Great service, great prices, highly satisfied customer!

• Dec 1, 2014
    Good site you had what I needed.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Best online chat service yet. Tried 3 others and Ryan is absolutely the BEST! His help finding the parts I needed was excellent.
    Dec 13, 2014
    The online chat rep was superb! His knowledge of the parts and expertise were the best of the 4 sites I visited looking for parts.

• Nov 25, 2014
    Very pleased!! Parts Dr saved me 45.00 over local businesses that carry the same part.
    Dec 10, 2014
    Very pleased, we saved almost 1/2 for the same part here in town. We'll be buying online from now on.

From Parts Dr

We are happy to hear that we could save you so much money! Thank you for choosing Parts Dr!