Parts Dr Reviews

01/18/2017
Parts Dr Ratings and User Reviews. Parts Dr is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 498 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Parts Dr

2016 Platinum

Parts Dr Rating

More About Parts Dr

Recent Reviews for Parts Dr

• Jan 8, 2017
    Quick and easy to find what I needed.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Parts Dr was a good experience. I did moderate research comparing sears parts direct, partselect, two others and then I found PartsDr. The prices and experience felt best including at least one video that was well made. So i chose parts dr.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I bought this pet from you and paid ore because of the awesome video that helped me diagnose and easily order. That's also why I did the survey so I could relay that info. The YouTube how to was wonderful and for sure made me choose you all to order. Nice work.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I bought from you because you had the lowest price for the part and shipping.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Found the picture of the needed part on Google images and it directed me to PartsDr. The parts images that I see on PartsDr is AWESOME! I tried to purchase the part from Partsdirect.com and they sent the wrong part after an exhausting description given to their representative.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Part is way too expensive
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Best price and shipping rate I found while looking for this product.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Great site. Easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    After tooooooooo many months I was aware that I had to replace filters so I found you. You had the best shipping price and no tax. lThank you for that
  • Jan 5, 2017
    could not increase quanitys without returning to schematic and ordering another or I didn't figure it out
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Was real easy to order part I needed. Only wish You took Paypal checkout. would have been more convenient. Anyway, saved money, so I guess I can't complain too much.
    Easy shopping experience.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Partsdr was one of the few that actually recommended the correct part for my refrigerator. Using Partsdr as a reference I did eventually get a refund from another part supplier who sent me the wrong part. Hence the reason I am ordering from Partdr. From what I have read my experience with Partsdr should be a pleasant one.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Checkout was extremely easy.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 6, 2017
    I order and paid for expedited service. My expectation was that the item would arrive on Tuesday the 3rd of January. It didn't arrive until Wed. If your company was going to treat Monday Jan 2nd as a non-business day that should have been specified when I ordered. Or at least notified via email or add one other alert. Very disappointed.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Liked the photos and descriptions of the item. Helped me make the decision to order from Parts Dr. because I knew exactly what I was getting.
    Jan 6, 2017
    Great service and availability of parts. Highly recommend!
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Easy to find the parts I needed and ordering was fast and easy.
    Jan 6, 2017
    Parts Dr had the part I needed for my dishwasher at a reasonable price. It arrived in good shape on time.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Everything was great. Good job on the website. I even had a question and called in and spoke to ...Ryan or Brian.. sorry I forgot, and he was super professional and answered my parts question.
    Jan 8, 2017